Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I can't believe I missed the oppurtunity to change their appearance.

Alt text

It has to be said. Fiona looked freaking awesome in this new outfit.

• Well....

1. Because of the ton of playthroughs that I did of Ep1 and Ep2, I managed to find every single source of cash that was available (including Scooter's $1000 bonus)

2. I figure out that when you restart an episode, your cash stays there from the last episode. For example, If I ended Ep2 with say $2200, I would then have that $2200 at the start of my Ep2 restart, meaning I could end the episode on over $3500.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

JESUS How did you get that much?!

• Okay wow, I barely had enough cash for the Loader Bot's tuxedo. Now I'm homeless and poor...

Yeah... money... wasn't really a problem for me hehe....

• edited June 2015

Mind If I upload that intro? I remastered it into 1080p.

We're still writing that; the next episode should come soon. Don't quote me on it but I doubt it's that.

• Wow, okay, that has to be a glitch. A glitch I'm gonna take advantage of now. I want upgrades for everyone but I was so poor. ;-;

Thanks for the tips. <3

Well.... * Because of the ton of playthroughs that I did of Ep1 and Ep2, I managed to find every single source of cash that was availab

• edited June 2015

I didn't make the video intro, Poogs did. I write the script. :) So you should ask him.

• oh ok ^^ Yeah I played both sides, I dunno why Jack seems so nice here, especially if you side with him. Also the "Touchgoal!" moment was so cute <3

I'm not talking about that one in particular, just in general. I missed a lot of Jack scenes. It was worth it for the extra Rhyiona though.

• So it's about 8:40 AM my time (Pacific) and I am still unable to get the episode on 360 :(

• both costumes where awesome, but this is my favorite <3

It has to be said. Fiona looked freaking awesome in this new outfit.

• Mind If I upload that intro? I remastered it into 1080p.

Poogers555 posted: »

Nope

• The touchgoal was the cutest thing about siding with Fiona. :D She sounded so happy about it.

Everytime Jack is nice a puppy probably dies lmao

XDJulieXD posted: »

oh ok ^^ Yeah I played both sides, I dunno why Jack seems so nice here, especially if you side with him. Also the "Touchgoal!" moment was so cute

• What intro? ._.

• There is still hope :d

Have you not seen the face Fiona makes when she throws Rhys his skagskin boot back? See it and you'll realized that it could indeed still work.

• Tales from the Atlas Coffee Shop.

What intro? ._.

• Sorry buddy. Try to have patience. :(

JCleto10 posted: »

So it's about 8:40 AM my time (Pacific) and I am still unable to get the episode on 360

• Wow, I only had money for buying Fiona's black outfit (I thought it looked better) xD

Yeah... money... wasn't really a problem for me hehe....

• oh, sure :P

Tales from the Atlas Coffee Shop.

• For the watch! ....... To soon? :P

The North remembers.

• Thanks. it was made a month ago.

oh, sure :P

• I swear I didn't mean it like it. ;P

• Alt text

Wow, okay, that has to be a glitch. A glitch I'm gonna take advantage of now. I want upgrades for everyone but I was so poor. ;-; Thanks for the tips.

• I just hope it doesn't turn into a TWAU Ep 2 situation

Sorry buddy. Try to have patience.

• I think Fiona would love you for making her rich. :)

Well.... * Because of the ton of playthroughs that I did of Ep1 and Ep2, I managed to find every single source of cash that was availab

• I'm actually curious to know what'd happen if I broke the 4-figure barrier.

Would it stop at $9,999? Hmm....

I think Fiona would love you for making her rich.

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Alt text

I didn't understand this, until I saw it as a gif..

ok ok all those moments aside, has anyone noticed that when you talk to Jack, and he points out to something asking "What the hell is that?"

• What happened then?

JCleto10 posted: »

I just hope it doesn't turn into a TWAU Ep 2 situation

• edited June 2015

she's my main VH in TPS.. athena is awkward when in conversation. not so much in TPS because she's taking on missions and she has different mindset when it comes to her ''Job'' so she's mostly firm and ALL about finishing the mission/objective. but also in TPS when she talks to janey and other people she ''Likes'' and thats important, she's pretty awkward when she talks to someone she likes. thats why i found it cute when she talks to fiona and was awkward at times... anyhow, maybe thats why the stranger is shooting the gun awkwardly, because if she was athena then she either treated this like a mission and didnt sound awkward, OR she sensed that fiona is about to know that thats her especially when sh squinted at the stranger in ep3 lol.. IDK this is just a theory.. knowing athena so much in past games and not TFTBL, i have 50% hints that MAYBE the stranger is her.... maybe i am wrong, but the stranger IS a vaulthunter. that gun is a legendary and if he/she was a common bandit then he/she is LUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKYYYYYYY. lol :) so yeah, you can imagine why i think its athena or another vault hunter that KNEW them.

DeityD posted: »

if you havent noticed , athena IS pretty awkward lol No I actually haven't. I've never played as her and can only judge by TftB and

• Alt text

This made me cry.

The Return.

• That made me rewind my playthrough

The Return.

• SHAME. SHAME. SHAME.

Suzy222 posted: »

For the watch! ....... To soon? :P

• EXACTLY

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I didn't understand this, until I saw it as a gif..

• this looks like an 80's show XD

Here it is. Tales From The Atlas Coffee Shop Intro HD 1080p

• This looks great!

Here it is. Tales From The Atlas Coffee Shop Intro HD 1080p

• Those eyes...That smile...That is adorable. :)

The Return.

• still waitin on Green's probable speech. ;P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.