Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Iron from Ice.

Green613 posted: »

We still stand strong.

• Death brought me back, didn't notice I murmured Rhyiona in my sleep.

• Yeah, but Jack is almost everywhere if you trusted him.

DeityD posted: »

How did that happen? You have to trust him in ep2, right?

• DAMN! She's hat.

Miklaus posted: »

There you go!

• I need to see it then. :D

MarteenPyro posted: »

Yeah, but Jack is almost everywhere if you trusted him.

• But why aren't the kids wearing any clothes?

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

They're optional cause they shouldn't strip in front of the kids... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Can you actually leave it there, I mean do you have to pick it up? I kept it and Sasha's face became rather flowery.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I didn't give her the flower too, regretted picking it up..

• Considering the fact that we might be going back to Helios next episode, I think Rhys might get a shit ton more development in the next episode.

I have would preferred if the Rhysha' moment were more subtle and that it didn't hinder Rhys' story and his development. And yeah, I real

• "I never said I hate him mate" ...

Alt text

Gary-Oak posted: »

I ain't a heretic, I still ship Rhyiona, I just don't love Gortys. I never said I hate her mate, what's the problem here?

• Welcome to the thread, friend. :D

kasumiwolff posted: »

omg soo many people wants rhyiona - i ship this too and the episode 3 the part when rhys goes with sasha , fiona looks at them with a sad face somebody noticed that ;-;? and sorry for my bad english ..

• All of us do. <3

USA2283 posted: »

I want rhyiona so bad

• No.

kaza125 posted: »

RIP Rhys x Fiona.

• Fixed.

"I never said I hate him mate" ...

• Fiona was definitely the better character this episode. Her scenes were amazing. I've always liked her but she sealed the deal now.

tessie0713 posted: »

As a big fan of Fiona, I find episode 3 really satisfying even there are not many strong Rhyiona moments. I always love Fiona and I thought

• Go on, I did four playthroughs already, and two of them surprised me with a dancing Jack near to a mushroom. He also sat on a mushroom.

I need to see it then.

• Then I was right, only Jack himself gets a 10/10 lmao

If I remember correctly, somewhere on AMA he was talking about Nisha and I think she also didn't get 10/10.

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

and now my friends, I embark on the great, unused audio quest!

• Oh, nice, looking forward to it. :)

Oh my god I just saw this post I honestly can't believe we've reached 100 members I think this might be worthy of a speech tomorrow, we'll see if I'm ready

• There was an option to give Rhys something? Oh man, I must have forgotten to scroll down... gotta replay episode 3 fast now.

MeatBicycle posted: »

who else let Fiona give Rhys the sexy black arm. an expensive gift. but fiona would have known it was worth it

• Rhyiona is the greatest ship of all time.

We're buddies... right?

• Yep, that's how narcissism works.

Then I was right, only Jack himself gets a 10/10 lmao

• I just realized Patrick was on the gif XD

Gary-Oak posted: »

Fixed.

• Yeah you can leave it there, Sasha will pick it up instead.

Can you actually leave it there, I mean do you have to pick it up? I kept it and Sasha's face became rather flowery.

• Not even Jack saved Rhys this time. Fiona's stepping her game up!

It was really cool that they gave Fiona a real "role", at last. Because for two episodes she was in Rhys' and Jack's shadow. And now look - the tables are turned! I hope it'll be like this in ep 4 and 5, now that Athena is gone.

• Didn't you get very different interactions between Fiona - Rhys and Jack - Rhys depending on who you trusted last episode? I don't know if that counts as a major choice but boy was I glad that I picked Fiona.

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah well. Also, what was so tailored this episode that Telltale kept talking about?

• still 2 episodes left m8

Rip rhyiona

• Fiona's face though.

Alt text

• NOPE!~

I totally dig Sasha over Fiona as a love interest for Rhys :U

We all do bro, we all do.

• Rhys andFiona don't want the heat to get to them. Good parents.

But why aren't the kids wearing any clothes?

• 9/10 is pretty damn good then.:P

Yep, that's how narcissism works.

• How do people find it 'hindering his development'?
    It's development, to begin with? What kind of development is everybody expecting in a situation like that?

There is a butt-ton of development if you sided with Jack and you let him take over your body. I'm happy to see there is actual dynamic between the groupmembers, tbh.

I have would preferred if the Rhysha' moment were more subtle and that it didn't hinder Rhys' story and his development. And yeah, I real

• Exactly.

Alt text

9/10 is pretty damn good then.:P

• She looks like she knows she's gonna get scanned lmao

Fiona's face though.

• edited June 2015

Alt text

This was another face she made.

She looks like she knows she's gonna get scanned lmao

• Fiona's not amused. xD

This was another face she made.

• It is just my opinion. I only said that the Rhysha moment hinder Rhys' story and his development in THAT part. I really love the first and end part of Rhys'. I have seen the development that Rhys can get by either siding with Jack or Fiona, it is very interesting. I just would have prefer it if the jungle moment has some more neutral-nice dialogue that develops a natural relationship rather than just forcing me to either be rude or pick silence because I didn't want some sappy romantic dialogue.

Overall, I love the group dynamic. I especially love the intro where they are doing stuff together, such as playing DnD. :)

Cyanistic posted: »

How do people find it 'hindering his development'? It's development, to begin with? What kind of development is everybody expecting in a si

• rhyiona is the greatest ship of all time, bruh

• The present times when they're kidnapped are happening after BL2 but the whole story of 'em getting into a Vault happens right before TPS

XDJulieXD posted: »

Wait, wasn't Tales happening after bl2? So it has nothing to do with the pre-sequel. Or are u talking about something else XD

• Wait...Fiona doesn't know that Jack took control...yet.

So maybe there's still some chances of Rhyiona if you trusted Jack? ;-;

Click here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.