Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

when you expect snark but the convo actually goes surprisingly well

Alt text

• thank you!

Miklaus posted: »

There you go!

• Jack's in denial about his Fiona crush--that's why he said "I like hats" like it was an excuse! Keep telling yourself that, Jack...you know she's really a 12/10 ;)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

9/10... still salty. What's stopping her from getting the 10, Jack? >:(

• Maybe he thinks no one besides himself deserves a 10/10 and Fiona just got the next best thing. ;P He does call her sweetie and baby when he takes over Rhys.

ricey posted: »

Jack's in denial about his Fiona crush--that's why he said "I like hats" like it was an excuse! Keep telling yourself that, Jack...you know she's really a 12/10

• If anyone has any writing prompts, shoot em.

I've still got one request to post but I'm free to suggestions now.

• What were her reactions? I'm just curious cause I stayed quiet most of the time.

Rhyiona posted: »

Don't interact.Thats what I did XD I feel a little bad for Sasha though.. I said the most ridiculous things everytime when I was with Sasha. Sorry Sash!

• This

Alt text

But strip poker. Bots optional.

Alt text

If anyone has any writing prompts, shoot em. I've still got one request to post but I'm free to suggestions now.

• They're optional cause they shouldn't strip in front of the kids... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

udc24 posted: »

This But strip poker. Bots optional.

• true haha that actually makes a lot of sense

Maybe he thinks no one besides himself deserves a 10/10 and Fiona just got the next best thing. ;P He does call her sweetie and baby when he takes over Rhys.

• can we talk about the ending? is Athena dead? i was SO SAD! but whyyyy...... i hope they dont kill her!!! that ending messed me up emotionally

Alt text
    me as fiona and getting athena killed = MAJORLY HURT.

• Athena is not dead. Unless I'm mistaken she's being taken to the framing device for the Pre Sequel. Mordecai mentioned taking her to Lilith. It might be the last we see of her in this series, though.

Mercyva posted: »

can we talk about the ending? is Athena dead? i was SO SAD! but whyyyy...... i hope they dont kill her!!! that ending messed me up emotionally me as fiona and getting athena killed = MAJORLY HURT.

• lmao k

Rip rhyiona

• Naw, she's too awesome to die. ;-;

can we talk about the ending? is Athena dead? i was SO SAD! but whyyyy...... i hope they dont kill her!!! that ending messed me up emotionally me as fiona and getting athena killed = MAJORLY HURT.

• edited June 2015

if that's the last we see of her, then i wish fiona could be a vault hunter somehow in BL3. because when she meets athena then it will be all the feeellsss.. athena was so sweet in this episode. scary at time lol (depend on choice) but overall shes Bae. and I HOPE that what you're saying is true :(

then whoo's the stranger? i have a theory that maybe athena is..... oh well. fiona mentioned that maybe the stranger is someone THEY knew? who could it be? my 2nd option is vallery...

udc24 posted: »

Athena is not dead. Unless I'm mistaken she's being taken to the framing device for the Pre Sequel. Mordecai mentioned taking her to Lilith. It might be the last we see of her in this series, though.

• Dat ass slap tho B]

Green613 posted: »

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT dipsgjsogsgjisdfokgnidfkgh WATCH THIS AND SKIP TO 1:07 Click here RHYS CALLS FIONA SWEETIE AND BABY OMFG

• idk.. but she seem hurt BAD, i tossed her the shield. is there another ending? i wonder if she somehow can be fine..

Naw, she's too awesome to die. ;-;

• Well, I still think she'll be fine... she's not exactly a fodder character they can just toss out, she's pretty important. I personally don't see her kicking the bucket anytime soon.

idk.. but she seem hurt BAD, i tossed her the shield. is there another ending? i wonder if she somehow can be fine..

• Nah, she is just hurt.

• No :|

Rip rhyiona

• edited June 2015

I dunno, it kinda feels like Fiona's being set up for a vault hunterish role in the future. Foreshadowing.

if that's the last we see of her, then i wish fiona could be a vault hunter somehow in BL3. because when she meets athena then it will be al

• In my playthrough I trusted Jack, only to leave his high-five hanging. Fiona's response is, "Huh. I didn't know you had it in you."

My guess is that the consequences of Rhys getting hiJacked in Episode 4 will cause the rift between him and Fiona.

• It's a set-up for the framing device of the Pre-Sequel, where she was getting interrogated by Lillith & co.

Come to think of it, the Vault of the Traveller and Fiona/Rhys both seem like they might come into play in Borderlands 3. Rhys could be a 'heroic' successor to Handsome Jack.

Well, I still think she'll be fine... she's not exactly a fodder character they can just toss out, she's pretty important. I personally don't see her kicking the bucket anytime soon.

• I definitely agree; I don't see Rhys doing something that terrible on his own -- there's still the question as to what he did exactly, though -- so a little push was probably necessary.

Then again, Rhys is Hyperion.

Bokor posted: »

In my playthrough I trusted Jack, only to leave his high-five hanging. Fiona's response is, "Huh. I didn't know you had it in you." My

• edited June 2015

Oh, I would love this. They have to get them in somehow. Making Rhys avoid Jack's mistakes (this is putting it mildly) would feel like a closed chapter.

More curious about Fiona, though.

It's a set-up for the framing device of the Pre-Sequel, where she was getting interrogated by Lillith & co. Come to think of it, the

• edited June 2015

Borderlands 2's ending revealed a star-map that led to Vaults all over the galaxy, if not the universe. The Vault of the Traveler is said to contain a teleportation device. The Pre-Sequel ends with the Alien trying to rally all the Vault Hunters they can find, hinting at new characters.

If Rhys/Fiona aren't at the very least NPCs, I'm gonna be disappointed. Maybe the emphasis on customizing their characters will pay off in Borderlands 3.

Oh, I would love this. They have to get them in somehow. Making Rhys avoid Jack's mistakes (this is putting it mildly) would feel like a closed chapter. More curious about Fiona, though.

• It's looking good for Rhys and Fiona, I'm pretty sure they'll at least show up (this whole game would feel kind of pointless if they didn't) but I wonder about Vaughn and Sasha. Clearly they're not in present time and they aren't playable characters. I wonder if they'll appear at all.

Borderlands 2's ending revealed a star-map that led to Vaults all over the galaxy, if not the universe. The Vault of the Traveler is said t

• Have you not seen the face Fiona makes when she throws Rhys his skagskin boot back?

See it and you'll realized that it could indeed still work.

Rip rhyiona

• You can customize those two as well, though that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

It's looking good for Rhys and Fiona, I'm pretty sure they'll at least show up (this whole game would feel kind of pointless if they didn't)

• Hm, I assumed that was just for show. I personally didn't get them anything, not enough funds for everyone. Hopefully they're alright in the present.

You can customize those two as well, though that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

• OKAY I FINALLY FINISHED EPISODE 3!!!

OMG GORTYS <3 I LOVE HER SO MUCH OMG!! I WAS LITERALLY MAKING INCOHERENT NOISES ahskjahdaksdh

and I'm so emotionally compromised...... .__. those Rhysha moments though.

I TOOK THE FLOWER OMG I SHOULD HAVE LEFT IT ALONE

....;A;

• Welcome back Kimmy <3

Isn't she the cutest thing?! Best character so far. ;-;

Kimmy-klu posted: »

OKAY I FINALLY FINISHED EPISODE 3!!! OMG GORTYS I LOVE HER SO MUCH OMG!! I WAS LITERALLY MAKING INCOHERENT NOISES ahskjahdaksdh and I

• OMG YES SHES SO ADORABLE!! I LOVE HER SO MUCH!! I TRIED TO INTERACT WITH HER ANY CHANCE GIVEN!! <3

and Rhys sounded like a dad with his "How's my favourite bots doing"

I'm gonna draw lots of gortys now omg!!

Welcome back Kimmy Isn't she the cutest thing?! Best character so far. ;-;

• She was everything we were hoping for here. <3 Favourite character by far.

Yeah, he did. :D More than once. On explaining Vasquez's little "accident" to her, too.

OMG YES SHES SO ADORABLE!! I LOVE HER SO MUCH!! I TRIED TO INTERACT WITH HER ANY CHANCE GIVEN!! and Rhys sounded like a dad with his "How's my favourite bots doing" I'm gonna draw lots of gortys now omg!!

• edited June 2015

It's obscurely referencing the fact that Rhys and Fiona are both "you" and sex between you and yourself would be... awkward. I don't want that game mechanic.

Kruzii posted: »

why would it be weird?

• Favourite character!! <3

She's sounded so innocent, that I had to tell Gortys that Vasquez was asleep.

and I love the Loader bot and Gortys interactions it was so cute omg <3

She was everything we were hoping for here. Favourite character by far. Yeah, he did. More than once. On explaining Vasquez's little "accident" to her, too.

• edited June 2015

I also told her he was asleep. She's just like a little kid, didn't want to break her heart.

Loader Bot's a great big brother. ;-; This was the dynamic we were craving so much haha

Favourite character!! She's sounded so innocent, that I had to tell Gortys that Vasquez was asleep. and I love the Loader bot and Gortys interactions it was so cute omg

• Fiona really got a chance to be a badass, Rhys.....not as much. But hey, I would so love to keep playing as Fiona in BL3. Combine that with more role playing story telling, give her the whole; protegee to Athena relationship. It gets me excited

I dunno, it kinda feels like Fiona's being set up for a vault hunterish role in the future. Foreshadowing.

• That was my immediate reaction but then I realized that Athena's not going to die, she's just going to get sidetracked, telling stories to the Vault Hunters for a couple days.
    Looking back at TPS, it would've been brilliant had they incorporated some of that in to the story. Like Brick and Mordecai are like:
    "Whatever happened to that girl with the hat?", and Athena is like "Shit I forgot about them, ehhh she'll be fine."

• I screenshot wayyyyy too many pictures of Gortys....

Yes <3 It was nice to see it, I was like awwww. <3

I also really like the "I like my hat" choice pfffftt she sounded so cute xD

Touchgoal!!!!

I also told her he was asleep. She's just like a little kid, didn't want to break her heart. Loader Bot's a great big brother. ;-; This was the dynamic we were craving so much haha

Sign in to comment in this discussion.