Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• So.. that's what was he is pointing at,Ah.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I didn't understand this, until I saw it as a gif..

• *tfw when you realise you're stuck in time until game developers let your life be public

Tfw you realize you have to wait for the next episode [Reuploaded]

• OH SHIT I FORGOT I HAD TO DO THAT LMAO

Doin it right now ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

ABigBadWolf posted: »

still waitin on Green's probable speech. ;P

• :^) Mission accomplished.

Green613 posted: »

OH SHIT I FORGOT I HAD TO DO THAT LMAO Doin it right now ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

• Alright speech time since we recently reached a huge milestone. (this one won't be as big as the monthly speeches but I thought I should make one anyway cause 100 is a big number! :D) We just reached 100+ members I think yesterday which is crazy considering how bad of a day yesterday was for us. For the first time we saw darkness but we held it down, as we always have done. And it's crazy, even though how down everyone was about the things that transpired in episode 3, we all seem to have overcome that and are all keeping our heads high for episode 4. And even if episode 4 isn't what we want it to be, we will have our moment to shine. It'll happen, but we just have to be patient and let Telltale know that they can't bring us down because we are Rhyiona, and Rhyionas do NOT fall.

This is a great step into showing Telltale what we want, to show them that our ship is STILL growing even after they thought we'd die from this, we still came back and are still growing stronger EVEN THOUGH the Rhyshas were the ones who got tons of material from episode 3.

We can still make this happen, but only if we believe we can.

LongLiveRhyiona

Alt text

• Defying all odds, we're still growing and going strong.

This didn't bring us down, Telltale. We won't go down without a fight.

(?) You should remember that. ;)

Alright speech time since we recently reached a huge milestone. (this one won't be as big as the monthly speeches but I thought I should mak

• Growing strong!

Alright speech time since we recently reached a huge milestone. (this one won't be as big as the monthly speeches but I thought I should mak

• I think it was a 4 day delay for one of the consoles

What happened then?

• Alt text

wake up people

• Oh, crap. I hope that doesn't happen again, buddy. Let us know when you have the episode.

JCleto10 posted: »

I think it was a 4 day delay for one of the consoles

• Still pissed this happened in my game even though I didn't lose my shoe, damn glitches giving me this damn Rhyiona scene, thank goodness for the Rhysha scenes later.

Poogers555 posted: »

The Return.

• Nawwww!!! Gortys is the best, cutest, most perfect child ever.

But remember, she's older than she looks.

wake up people

• She's still a baby at heart. <3

They did say "Happy birthday". :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

Nawwww!!! Gortys is the best, cutest, most perfect child ever. But remember, she's older than she looks.

• Well yeah... and I like the idea of her as a little baby more <3

Stay sweet, Gortys!

She's still a baby at heart. They did say "Happy birthday". :P

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Even I can admit that this was a pretty cute moment.

• Is it good that i trusted jack? Or was it bad?

• Good in what sense?

GoldTooth posted: »

Is it good that i trusted jack? Or was it bad?

• If you ship Rhysha, probably not. I don't know what effect it can have on Rhyiona though.

• edited June 2015

Well, i dunno if it were here earlier... but thats cool!

Alt text
    Alt text

Found it there

Also while i saw other news see that Laura Bailey (Fiona) also ship it. ^_^

• She'll stay sweet. <3 And let's hoe she'll be fine. I wouldn't be able to bear it if something happened to her. ;-;

JumpyJoey posted: »

Well yeah... and I like the idea of her as a little baby more Stay sweet, Gortys!

• whaaaaat?? 100+? despite episode 3? we are awesome. Yeah Telltale, I hope you realise that.
    your speech was awesome like always, green!

cheers to the unbeatable Rhyiona army!

Alt text

• edited June 2015

Well, you missed an opportunity to say that you really trusted Fiona and believed in her plan which is cute. Also, I think it's gonna backfire in the future seeing how he's treating our friends.

• This is so cute, damn. <3 Not-so-smooth Fiona.

Vernaya posted: »

Well, i dunno if it were here earlier... but thats cool! Found it there Also while i saw other news see that Laura Bailey (Fiona) also ship it. ^_^

• So...

When Rhys tells Fiona to throw her hat, if you dont respond Rhys tells her to throw it because its stupid and makes her head look big ;3

• Rood

Still pissed this happened in my game even though I didn't lose my shoe, damn glitches giving me this damn Rhyiona scene, thank goodness for the Rhysha scenes later.

• edited June 2015

I dunno was it here or not

Shame for me I didn't read all the pages :<

But here we are

Alt text

• wtf

he dissed the holy hat

He needs to pay for this.

So... When Rhys tells Fiona to throw her hat, if you dont respond Rhys tells her to throw it because its stupid and makes her head look big ;3

• thaanks ~^o^~

Welcome to the thread, friend.

• She'll be fine... Telltale knows that their entire fandom would riot if anything happened to her... right?

She'll stay sweet. And let's hoe she'll be fine. I wouldn't be able to bear it if something happened to her. ;-;

• loooooooooool

love u for this information

wanna replay everytime I see such hilarious references to ep

So... When Rhys tells Fiona to throw her hat, if you dont respond Rhys tells her to throw it because its stupid and makes her head look big ;3

• I'll add you to our group list soon enough. <3 Hope you have fun!

kasumiwolff posted: »

thaanks ~^o^~

• i wake up angry today because telltale are forcing rhysha D:<

xfuriouss posted: »

when you wake up and you realize that you have to wait 3 months for next episode:

• edited June 2015

Awesome! (c) :D

like that.

I dunno was it here or not Shame for me I didn't read all the pages :< But here we are

• edited June 2015

she ship this? omggggg thats awesome ^o^!

Well, i dunno if it were here earlier... but thats cool! Found it there Also while i saw other news see that Laura Bailey (Fiona) also ship it. ^_^

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Updated for Kasumi and USA. Welcome, guys! I hope you enjoy it here!

We are currently at 104 members. <3

I need to work on the extra ones ASAP. Really running low on space here. I promise they'll be here soon and not Telltale-soon.

• 104 member...3 months ago, who would have known we would have grown so large? :)

• edited June 2015

Can I ask you maybe a stupid question? Are you Russian?

Awesome! (c) like that.

• edited June 2015

:)

Alt text

kasumiwolff posted: »

she ship this? omggggg thats awesome ^o^!

• edited June 2015

Wouldn't even have dreamed of it. But it did happen and we're super happy about it. <3

I would also like to remind people to ask me to update their icons. I'm sorry but sometimes I don't notice or I forget so please do tell. :) (yes, I'm using this reply so I don't have to edit the other post lol)

104 member...3 months ago, who would have known we would have grown so large?

• Umm... yep. My english so bad? :DD

Can I ask you maybe a stupid question? Are you Russian?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.