Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• At times I want to change icons, but that would mean more work to you, so I refrained from doing so.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Wouldn't even have dreamed of it. But it did happen and we're super happy about it. I would also like to remind people to ask me to upda

• Maybe it's just a pet peeve of mine but you should change it! We should all look distinguishable with different avatars :p

I hate the stock ones they give you too :P

At times I want to change icons, but that would mean more work to you, so I refrained from doing so.

• It's absolutely no problem. :) People just need to warn me.

At times I want to change icons, but that would mean more work to you, so I refrained from doing so.

• I'm a Rhysha fan and I still loved that scene :)

Still pissed this happened in my game even though I didn't lose my shoe, damn glitches giving me this damn Rhyiona scene, thank goodness for the Rhysha scenes later.

• No no no

I thought that just bc of your nickname :'>

I'm Russian too. It's good to have somebody here from your country :з

Vernaya posted: »

Umm... yep. My english so bad? :DD

• Hey, Green, your avatar's back to how it was before!

Green613 posted: »

Maybe it's just a pet peeve of mine but you should change it! We should all look distinguishable with different avatars I hate the stock ones they give you too :P

• yeah.. hello then :D

No no no I thought that just bc of your nickname :'> I'm Russian too. It's good to have somebody here from your country :з

• Yeah, I thought I should bring it back for episode 3, I'm still looking for new ones but if I stick with this one I'm fine I like it anyway :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hey, Green, your avatar's back to how it was before!

• Its ok, if you tell Athena that not all of you are stupid she looks at Rhys all

:]

and rhys all like

;'(

wtf he dissed the holy hat He needs to pay for this.

• Yeah...I missed his avatar, I'm so happy :>

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hey, Green, your avatar's back to how it was before!

• 104 members?! YUUUUUUUUUUS

Alt text

• I saw that, it was funny. :P I had a feeling she was gonna be talking about him if you picked that.

Poogers555 posted: »

Its ok, if you tell Athena that not all of you are stupid she looks at Rhys all :] and rhys all like ;'(

• Hi, pal ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Alt text

yeah.. hello then

• Yes. :D We're rising regardless of the blow we took. We can overcome this.

xfuriouss posted: »

104 members?! YUUUUUUUUUUS

• "good eye, dummy."

I saw that, it was funny. :P I had a feeling she was gonna be talking about him if you picked that.

• It makes me so happy to see Russian Rhyiona-fan

You don't even skaging know how you made my day ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Where are you from? * not creepy at all *

yeah.. hello then

• hehehe XD

The Return.

• I expect fanfiction on this adorable family any day now ;.; please.

wake up people

• I've written a couple already. But I'll deliver. :)

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I expect fanfiction on this adorable family any day now ;.; please.

• My new Gortys design:

Alt text

This was hard to draw. I'm so used to draw her the old way!! ;A;

(I know I didn't change her design too much but that's only because I still have a soft spot for the old design, forgive me pls)

• Alt text

I'm actually curious to know what'd happen if I broke the 4-figure barrier. Would it stop at $9,999? Hmm....

• How do you get this scene? Is it just any of the ways to not give Rhys his boot back?

Even I can admit that this was a pretty cute moment.

• As long as Rhys doesnt get his boot back, it will happen

How do you get this scene? Is it just any of the ways to not give Rhys his boot back?

• Awww,even if she is a robot, she is cute.

nohuhhuh posted: »

My new Gortys design: This was hard to draw. I'm so used to draw her the old way!! ;A; (I know I didn't change her design too much but that's only because I still have a soft spot for the old design, forgive me pls)

• Alt text

My new Gortys design: This was hard to draw. I'm so used to draw her the old way!! ;A; (I know I didn't change her design too much but that's only because I still have a soft spot for the old design, forgive me pls)

• Alright, I always ask for the boot back so I'm going to have to resist that next time

As long as Rhys doesnt get his boot back, it will happen

• Yeah, to be honest i'm really glad too. All my friends ships Rhysha ;( And russian community from unofficial ttg forum too, i think))
    Well... I'm severe Ural's girl. :D Snezhinsk city, if it uhm... could say u something xD
    And where are you from?))

It makes me so happy to see Russian Rhyiona-fan You don't even skaging know how you made my day ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ Where are you from? * not creepy at all *

• Funny enough, I didn't even let Fiona take my boot at the start of Ep2 on my playthrough. (I got distracted and failed to grab Rhys' leg before he flew out of the caravan.)

So, I had my boot on for the whole of Ep2, but then, at the start of Ep3, it just disappeared. It was really strange....

How do you get this scene? Is it just any of the ways to not give Rhys his boot back?

• Gortys = definition of cute :>

Killah posted: »

Awww,even if she is a robot, she is cute.

• Hmm, I know I already asked you for one WHICH WILL BE AWESOME! But I just remembered, the flower scene with Sasha... Why don't you rewrite that part with Fiona?

Alt text

I've written a couple already. But I'll deliver.

• We'll see;let's see how you like the first one you requested first. ;P

I'm posting that one tomorrow, just a heads up. :)

MarteenPyro posted: »

Hmm, I know I already asked you for one WHICH WILL BE AWESOME! But I just remembered, the flower scene with Sasha... Why don't you rewrite that part with Fiona?

• Random boot glitch happening to everyone but me.

DAMN IT.

Funny enough, I didn't even let Fiona take my boot at the start of Ep2 on my playthrough. (I got distracted and failed to grab Rhys' leg bef

• It looks really accurate! She's such a cutie. ;-; Love it.

• I got a glitch when you get the option to turn gortys on. If you dont do anything, Rhys does it instead but Gortys disappears :P

Random boot glitch happening to everyone but me. DAMN IT.

• Alt text

We'll see;let's see how you like the first one you requested first. ;P I'm posting that one tomorrow, just a heads up.

• how about a little axolotl? Eh? Eh? :3

(just kidding!)

• All hail Rhys of house Fiona first of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm!

• That moment you notice that Rhys and Fiona held hands but Rhys was weak ;-;

• Gortys is so precious. :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.