Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I've just got an idea. Using this audio you can write some kind of AU where things went another way.

If you want of course.

(´∀`)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Seriously though, this is sad. ;-;

• We're no quitters.

papai46 posted: »

So many rysha moments and the only Rhyona one deleted, guys admit ya'll lost.

• edited June 2015

yeah... now we have audio... mb smb can make that scene in game? :DDD
    Hope we'll get Rhyiona moments next episode.

I HOPE TT STAFF IS STILL READING THIS I'M PISSED AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME (LIKE AS ALMOST EVERYTIME SOMEONE DIES IN GOT) HOW THEY CAN DO THIS TO US SRY I CAN'T STOP USING CAPS BC OF RAGE

• Plot twist, its still in the game but super hidden.

Seriously though, this is sad. ;-;

• and Rhysha, man, thats just double disrespectful!

Green613 posted: »

It's spelled Rhyiona.

• That's a great idea, actually! I'll definitely do this one. :D

I've just got an idea. Using this audio you can write some kind of AU where things went another way. If you want of course. (´∀`)

• Or maybe... maybe next episode. ;-;

Poogers555 posted: »

Plot twist, its still in the game but super hidden.

• Вас я теперь точно не потеряю, котики. ;)

По-моему, немного эгоистично писать это на русском, но что поделать: действительно рада видеть вас тут.

Любви, добра и Рионы. <3

Vernaya posted: »

oh, that's great! hello (Мне кажется, нам стоит как-то объединиться и не терять друг друга )

• ya momma is lost

papai46 posted: »

So many rysha moments and the only Rhyona one deleted, guys admit ya'll lost.

• GUYS. Have faith! Maybe they will have something like this in episode 4!! PLS TELLTALE PLS

• About the audio, i don't think there's really a kiss involved. Don't want to be a downer or something but it doesn't fit the characters. For instance, if Rhys has kissed Sasha in the jungle, i wouldn't understand cause it wouldn't be logical. (am i speaking english correctly ? does it makes sense?)

We're no quitters.

• But how can we find it?

It's making me crazy.

THE BIG MYSTERY HERE, OUR BIG BAD WOLF HAS TO SOLVE IT (or anybody else who can find it ;D).

• edited June 2015

First one to find it gets to be god, thats a good deal I guess

(and a cookie of course)

But how can we find it? It's making me crazy. THE BIG MYSTERY HERE, OUR BIG BAD WOLF HAS TO SOLVE IT (or anybody else who can find it ;D).

• Then why would Fiona say she brought rhys "back from the dead" and how he should be thanking her

GrumpyDof posted: »

About the audio, i don't think there's really a kiss involved. Don't want to be a downer or something but it doesn't fit the characters. For

• edited June 2015

Your english is good, Grumpy, don't worry about it. :)

It's hard to explain but... it's not literally a "I love you let's make out" kind of moment so I don't think it's quite the same thing in terms of not being in character.

About the audio, i don't think there's really a kiss involved. Don't want to be a downer or something but it doesn't fit the characters. For

• Hey guys remember the last episode 2's unused audio? They used it in the episode 3. The scene where Fiona says "your mask." then the stranger "what about it?" conversation. So maybe they will use this one in the episode 4? Heavy Breathing

• Cause she's the one who got the idea.

Then why would Fiona say she brought rhys "back from the dead" and how he should be thanking her

• Are you reading this Tellta--

Oh, yeah. You are. ;)

You know what to do.

Rhyiona posted: »

Hey guys remember the last episode 2's unused audio? They used it in the episode 3. The scene where Fiona says "your mask." then the stranger "what about it?" conversation. So maybe they will use this one in the episode 4? Heavy Breathing

• But why thank the person who didnt do it?

Cause she's the one who got the idea.

• But, Rhyiona rocketship became kill, remember? ;-;

Are you reading this Tellta-- Oh, yeah. You are. You know what to do.

• But the actual scenes if you trust Fiona were even better so. ;P

Doubt anything can replace this audio, though.

Have faith Poogs.

But, Rhyiona rocketship became kill, remember? ;-;

• Nah, I ship Rhys and Sasha more than that because she is hotter.

• Wait a minute. Remember when in the future they find the Gortys upgrade from what look liked got launched from Helios?

Rhyiona Moonshot confirmed?!?!

But the actual scenes if you trust Fiona were even better so. ;P Doubt anything can replace this audio, though. Have faith Poogs.

• edited June 2015

I find Fiona a million times better looking.

Opinions.

AronDracula posted: »

Nah, I ship Rhys and Sasha more than that because she is hotter.

• edited June 2015

Ok, that's what you think. I still think Sasha is hotter.

I find Fiona a million times better looking. Opinions.

• Dayum.

You have no idea how curious I am about the future. Is it really a year after the story they're telling?

Wait a minute. Remember when in the future they find the Gortys upgrade from what look liked got launched from Helios? Rhyiona Moonshot confirmed?!?!

• Uhm... Rhys kissed Sasha? xD

• It's like I said, opinions.

AronDracula posted: »

Ok, that's what you think. I still think Sasha is hotter.

• Who knows, also just found some cool future Rhys and Fiona audio, ill upload it below.

Dayum. You have no idea how curious I am about the future. Is it really a year after the story they're telling?

• Господи, родная речь. :D
    Ну а вообще... Скайп, стим, чай, кофе, Риона?

Вас я теперь точно не потеряю, котики. По-моему, немного эгоистично писать это на русском, но что поделать: действительно рада видеть вас тут. Любви, добра и Рионы.

• AronDracula posted: »

Nah, I ship Rhys and Sasha more than that because she is hotter.

• Oh, curious!

Who knows, also just found some cool future Rhys and Fiona audio, ill upload it below.

• Im starting to think Gortys was changed just for us. Like, I found some unused audio of Gortys, which is voiced by Ashly Johnson, and she sounds depressed as shit

• lol :DD

http://vocaroo.com/i/s048syU2Epes

• "I'll give you something if you keep interrupting."

...;^)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s048syU2Epes

• I just replied it already, but thank you for giving me that though

Green613 posted: »

Nice I got a thread for you https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/94205/official-rhysha-thread-episode-3-spoilers

• Yeah, it was a punch in the face.

RIP

"I'll give you something if you keep interrupting." ...;^)

• Can you share? Suspected that because the old audio files gave away she was really monotone.

Im starting to think Gortys was changed just for us. Like, I found some unused audio of Gortys, which is voiced by Ashly Johnson, and she sounds depressed as shit

• Hey, maybe it's our chance to get our deleted audio back lmao

Yeah, it was a punch in the face. RIP

Sign in to comment in this discussion.