Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• What matter is that you joined at all ;)

armis37 posted: »

I'm still sad I didn't come to the TftB forums earlier so I could've joined Rhysha officially earlier

• Also, that look was probably the best throughout the garden scene:

Alt text

• Indeed :)

Leluch123 posted: »

What matter is that you joined at all

• Dat moment when you shipped Rhysha since day one, yet never knew of this thread because you weren't active on the forums at the time...

Alt text

Makes me proud to be one of the first 8

• Welp, that last line xD

Pretty nice theory, but seems kinda hard for it to come true, since Rhys looks like he's in charge in the future. Nice spotting of the little detail though!

Crazy theory of mine, but hear me out: Okay. To start off, Tales from the Borderlands has a ton of foreshadowing if you look for it. On

• And that right there is why i didn't buy her the new goggles. WHY WOULD I WANT TO HIDE THOSE EYES?!?!? <3

Also, that look was probably the best throughout the garden scene:

• That border was ugly as hell...Yurk.

Dude I remeber when we occupied the left corner...

• Indeed! Those goggles were so ugly, I honestly thought 'Why would I want Sasha to wear those?'

And that right there is why i didn't buy her the new goggles. WHY WOULD I WANT TO HIDE THOSE EYES?!?!?

• I'm gathering up all the Rhys and Sasha moments from Ep3. Here's the first one;

Alt text

• Still much better then the other ones..

Indeed! Those goggles were so ugly, I honestly thought 'Why would I want Sasha to wear those?'

• Well, I commented anyway

Alt text

torkahn808 posted: »

Well, duh, I know that. I was just messing around. Rhys and Sasha know what's up!

• You mean those she's currently wearing?

Still much better then the other ones..

• edited June 2015

Stop right there ! What's that? A purple border thingy ? Not on my watch boy !

Alt text

I'm gathering up all the Rhys and Sasha moments from Ep3. Here's the first one;

• Alt text

Dat moment when you shipped Rhysha since day one, yet never knew of this thread because you weren't active on the forums at the time...

• edited June 2015

3 Likes ...

I gave a like...

6 likes ...

Wow ... I have a lot of power...

Like you all ^^

• Just finished episode 3, I'm sold: Rhysha for the win!

• Rhysha - one ship to rule them all!

Axton posted: »

Just finished episode 3, I'm sold: Rhysha for the win!

• yes the ones you can buy are hideous this one are much better

You mean those she's currently wearing?

• Yeah, I was talking about those too, maybe I phrased it incorrectly xD The ones she's currently wearing are good, those from the shop - hella bad :)

yes the ones you can buy are hideous this one are much better

• Axton?

AXTON?

AXTON?

Alt text

• Funny screen shot

Alt text

• Welcome to the forums and welcome to Rhysha.

TheGuy2015 posted: »

I just made an account so I can join Rhysha hopefully it's not too late. I was a fan of Rhyona before but from this episode it doesn't look like it's gonna happen hopefully it's okay for me to jump ships.

• Good, he doesn't have to worry about Jack, the worst wingman ever, cockblocking him.

mirashade posted: »

Cry tweeted he'll probly stream episode 3 tomorrow. He's such a sap, he'll probably fall all over the Rhysha scenes. He might not, but I've

• Good times, good times.

Pipas posted: »

Memories. ;_;

• Damn it, I said, "Everything looks pretty from up there," it did not go as well as I wanted it to go.

• Yeah I accidentally left the game unpaused and came back to "Yo. No touch" on my alternative playthrough :(

XDJulieXD posted: »

I think she was touching the port thingy, which must be a very sensible part for Rhys

• Oh my god. Funny story. I actually picked that option first, and I immediately had to restart the scene xD

When Rhys said that "Everything looks pretty" I was trying to give Sasha a compliment by implying that she was in that category of pretty.

But, nope. That was the wrong call, and I literally said "Damn it! I f----ed up!" It was the [Glass Him] situation from TWAU all over again.

Damn it, I said, "Everything looks pretty from up there," it did not go as well as I wanted it to go.

• That's what I thought too, but then he fucked up and said something that I didn't want him to say. I wanted to go back, but I live by a mentality of that's the choice I made, I have to stick with it, even if I don't like it. Besides, I think I made up for it with the other moments in this episode.

Also, am I the only one who knew that [Glass Him] literally meant hit Woody with the glass, because I see a lot of people mistake that and I knew what it meant right off the bat. Does it mean something else somewhere?

Oh my god. Funny story. I actually picked that option first, and I immediately had to restart the scene xD When Rhys said that "Everythin

• I'm sure it'll be fine!

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Yeah I accidentally left the game unpaused and came back to "Yo. No touch" on my alternative playthrough

• edited June 2015

I knew what it meant, just like you. But I remember a LOT of guys on here got it confused with something else haha

That's what I thought too, but then he fucked up and said something that I didn't want him to say. I wanted to go back, but I live by a ment

• Ladies and Gentlemen, the man that managed to go out with Ellie without Scooter killing him.

Axton? AXTON? AXTON?

• What did he say?

Damn it, I said, "Everything looks pretty from up there," it did not go as well as I wanted it to go.

• I believe I can fly

Funny screen shot

• Damn, we have Axton among our ranks. Welcome aboard! :)

• "It does, but y'know so does every planet. I mean, even a nasty deathtrap like this one."

Pipas posted: »

What did he say?

• Scooter isn't that threatening.

LawmanZero posted: »

Ladies and Gentlemen, the man that managed to go out with Ellie without Scooter killing him.

• Ah, yes. You're right. Apologies.

Scooter isn't that threatening.

• wtf Rhys

"It does, but y'know so does every planet. I mean, even a nasty deathtrap like this one."

• I hope so ._. at least this was my trust fiona playthrough

XDJulieXD posted: »

I'm sure it'll be fine!

• ffhefhger so cute

Also, that look was probably the best throughout the garden scene:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.