Who do you think might die in the next episode of game of thrones

What will you do if the charavter i think will die doas die

Comments

• I don't know what character you're thinking of, so I have no clue.

• I dont think anybody will die this season becuase TT and HBO wants to milk this frenchise that is why there will be season 2.

• Thanks for you theory

I dont think anybody will die this season becuase TT and HBO wants to milk this frenchise that is why there will be season 2.

• That is not theory that is a fact.

Thanks for you theory

• Well thanks for the fact then lol sorry

That is not theory that is a fact.

• S2 is pretty much confirmed, yeah. Guessing they'll announce it at PAX or Comic con or some other convention thingy.

I dont think anybody will die this season becuase TT and HBO wants to milk this frenchise that is why there will be season 2.

• Whoever the traitor is, I'm guessing.

• Or just through some random tweet. That's how they announced Minecraft Story Mode and their Marvel game anyway

JakeSt123 posted: »

S2 is pretty much confirmed, yeah. Guessing they'll announce it at PAX or Comic con or some other convention thingy.

• I've seen it in the flames, Vladimir is correct. Although due to the name of the next episode i feel Mira could be in some danger.

• I dont think anybody will die this season

That would make this the worst TellTale game I've played so far. I really hope that isn't the case, but from the way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

• I think nobody will die.

• I'm just glad that they're not killing all of their characters off one by one... as is the case with another popular Telltale Game. ;)

• No one.

Looking at it from protag POV though, I'd say Mira seems to be in the most danger and seems poised to play a big role in the next episode. Of course, Rodrik is up against Ramsay "Plot Armor" Bolton, so you never know...

• Gared is in danger, but I VERY much doubt he'll die next Episode. Maybe six? I still hope they keep him around. It'd make an interesting storyline after what happened at the Wall. Then again, everybody but Asher seems to be in a precarious situation.

• Everyone that was at Ironrath when Rodrik was away lol

• If you mean Episode 5 then:
    Malcolm (off-screen)
    Finn (determinant)
    Sylvie
    Unnamed Meereen guards
    Unnamed wildlings

Episode 6:
    Cotter
    Gared
    Harys
    Unnamed Ironrath/Glenmore soldiers (determinant)
    Unnamed Whitehill soldiers
    Gryff (determinant)
    Ryon (determinant)
    Royland
    Rodrik

• edited June 2015

No one is expecting Asher to die and the trailer gave no reason to beleave he is actually in real trouble. But maybe these "killer" sellswords turn out to be the lost legion or something like that and take revenge. Its game of thrones, and like Rodrik said: "No one can know the future."

• Damn, that's deep. You Adele?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.