Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• So how do you guys imagine the scene where Rhys discovers what Jack did when he took control?

• edited June 2015

Ten years of Dahl military experience at your service ;)

Pipas posted: »

Damn, we have Axton among our ranks. Welcome aboard!

• Smooth

"It does, but y'know so does every planet. I mean, even a nasty deathtrap like this one."

• edited June 2015

He already knows

When Sasha and Loaderbot picks him up the next day he says something like "yeah.....about yesterday"

So how do you guys imagine the scene where Rhys discovers what Jack did when he took control?

• Alt text

So how do you guys imagine the scene where Rhys discovers what Jack did when he took control?

• me too :)

Makes me proud to be one of the first 8

• When Sasha and Loaderbot picks him up the next day he says something like "yeah.....about yesterday"

I don't remember this scene?

dpetersz posted: »

He already knows When Sasha and Loaderbot picks him up the next day he says something like "yeah.....about yesterday"

• Welcome to Telltale Forums, Vault Hunter. This place has been waiting for a hero like you for a while.

I'll get the door for you.

Axton posted: »

Ten years of Dahl military experience at your service

• I wont lie I was a Rhys and Fiona shipper at first but this episode made me change my mind i like Rhys and Sasha chemistry threw out this episode lets hope we see more.

• IT's Moxxi you relay have to be worried about.

LawmanZero posted: »

Ah, yes. You're right. Apologies.

• Definitely. Hopefully she's cool with it.

jdgjordan posted: »

IT's Moxxi you relay have to be worried about.

• Happens if you trust Jack, I think its a dialogue option.

When Sasha and Loaderbot picks him up the next day he says something like "yeah.....about yesterday" I don't remember this scene?

• I kind of wanna see this. Do you gotta clip?

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Happens if you trust Jack, I think its a dialogue option.

• Just visited Rhyiona thread. They're using the Trust Fiona option, when Fiona lifts Rhys. True love is "You're so.... heavy... I... hate you.... so much" am I right? We have them on their heels man!

• Well I dunno I missed the interaction with Sasha but meh.I liked trusting Fiona for some cute moments like "touchgoal" or Vaughns hilarious paralisis. Trusting Jack was worth it for the Jackopedia, he likes hats ;D

I hope so ._. at least this was my trust fiona playthrough

• It can be the reason why Sasha is not in the "present", maybe Vaughn stayed there too. BUT wouldn't Fiona stay with her too? I mean it's hinted that Fiona wants off Pandora too. Interesting theory thou :3

Crazy theory of mine, but hear me out: Okay. To start off, Tales from the Borderlands has a ton of foreshadowing if you look for it. On

• I can back that up. You will get bored of TPS very quickly.

Borderlands 2? HECK NAW.

Thanks for the reply guys. I think I'm just going to play Borderlands 2 first, since that was the first one to come out. And I heard it was the best one out of the series.

• Also, Jack likes hats.

HATS.

HATS.

HAAAAAAAATS.

I am a fan of the Team Fortress 2

• Welcome aboard, buddy

I wont lie I was a Rhys and Fiona shipper at first but this episode made me change my mind i like Rhys and Sasha chemistry threw out this episode lets hope we see more.

• On their socks you mean :)

Just visited Rhyiona thread. They're using the Trust Fiona option, when Fiona lifts Rhys. True love is "You're so.... heavy... I... hate you.... so much" am I right? We have them on their heels man!

• Hey don't be rude, if you were in our situation, it would've been the same. And we have lots of fanfics and fanart that we can enjoy, besides moments of the episode ^^

KeepThePeacePls

Just visited Rhyiona thread. They're using the Trust Fiona option, when Fiona lifts Rhys. True love is "You're so.... heavy... I... hate you.... so much" am I right? We have them on their heels man!

• Welcome, you made the right choice by joining us.

I wont lie I was a Rhys and Fiona shipper at first but this episode made me change my mind i like Rhys and Sasha chemistry threw out this episode lets hope we see more.

• Its a peaceful pointing out stuffs!

XDJulieXD posted: »

Hey don't be rude, if you were in our situation, it would've been the same. And we have lots of fanfics and fanart that we can enjoy, besides moments of the episode ^^ KeepThePeacePls

• Maybe Sasha secretly enjoyed it or something.

Probably not though.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited June 2015

You didn't see anything.

• You see, now that one I got, I wasn't going to make the same mistake twice.

Moment #2;

• I dunno why, but every time I come here it's like I gotta say that.

You can point out stuff ofc I'm not your mom lol

Its a peaceful pointing out stuffs!

• Sure. Consider me on board. Episode 3 was great.

• I do,in fact. Let me just upload it somewhere, few minutes.

I kind of wanna see this. Do you gotta clip?

• Me after seeing the Rhyiona thread:

Alt text

• Omg I'm crying right now

• edited June 2015

Here you go

/watch?v=CEirbLTQOK4&feature=youtu.be

Sorry, it's a bit laggy, my recording software sucks

I kind of wanna see this. Do you gotta clip?

• Welcome aboard, buddy-pal.

Harpadarpa posted: »

Sure. Consider me on board. Episode 3 was great.

• Thanks pal! No way I'm gonna miss this party!

LawmanZero posted: »

Welcome to Telltale Forums, Vault Hunter. This place has been waiting for a hero like you for a while. I'll get the door for you.

• edited June 2015

Please, keep the peace for as long as you can.

Its a peaceful pointing out stuffs!

• He's gonna be jealous.. I mean Jack touched her butt instead of Rhys amirite? xD Same hand but he wasn't conscious.

• Pretty sure getting slapped by a metal hand feels a lot different than a regular one.

Plus, it's not like Rhys felt himself touching her butt through that arm.

SoMuchSass posted: »

He's gonna be jealous.. I mean Jack touched her butt instead of Rhys amirite? xD Same hand but he wasn't conscious.

• The moment I realized Rhysha is happening:

Alt text

While the scene lasted:

Alt text

And the flower scene made me:

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.