Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• (Does that last dog have a- don't go there)

SoMuchSass posted: »

The moment I realized Rhysha is happening: While the scene lasted: And the flower scene made me:

• Heh I know, I'm kidding :D Maybe Sasha went too easy on him with only one punch x)

Pretty sure getting slapped by a metal hand feels a lot different than a regular one. Plus, it's not like Rhys felt himself touching her butt through that arm.

• I was hoping beyond hope Sasha was going to be an option and this latest episode made that happen. I was getting so excited throughout my LP, cheering on Rhys each time and I got a big, dumb goofy smile on my face at that flower scene. I was okay with Fiona and Rhys at first, simply because I didn't know Sasha's age and thought she was much younger, but I'm loving this pairing so much more. Sasha is the perfect girl to get Rhys all the confidence he needs for the next couple episodes.

• Just passed out due to cuteness overload. :D

(Does that last dog have a- don't go there)

• "The Hyperion Man and the Pandoran Girl"

A beautiful love story.

I was hoping beyond hope Sasha was going to be an option and this latest episode made that happen. I was getting so excited throughout my LP

• 2 completely different persons fall in love with each other due to an unsuccesful deal and a series of coincidences.

"The Hyperion Man and the Pandoran Girl" A beautiful love story.

• I was worried too that August might have tried reeling her back in but our boy Rhys finally has his mojo working! These relationships in Telltale games are becoming my own personal soap opera special lol

armis37 posted: »

2 completely different persons fall in love with each other due to an unsuccesful deal and a series of coincidences.

• Am from Chile, you know, a lost country located down in the ass of the world at south america xD hey you didnt have anyone from ther on your map, cool

GrumpyDof posted: »

What's your location ?

• I know right? hahaha , was so freaking cute I was like sadsadasdasd omg, love the fanservice

My heart is still melted

• I know but...i need to redo the all map to add just you x)

-Rhys- posted: »

Am from Chile, you know, a lost country located down in the ass of the world at south america xD hey you didnt have anyone from ther on your map, cool

• Let's hope there's more to it :D :3

I know right? hahaha , was so freaking cute I was like sadsadasdasd omg, love the fanservice

• The perfect romantic comedy lol

armis37 posted: »

2 completely different persons fall in love with each other due to an unsuccesful deal and a series of coincidences.

• Guuuys I just want to ask something. I don't know where else to ask, soo... in this scene

Alt text

In my first playthough of trusting Jack, I got a dialogue option after this scene where I could apologise to Sasha or say 2 more things but I don't remember what they were. A few hours ago I played another save file where I trusted Jack but this time I didn't get any choice after that. Rhys just says {Sasha, listen, about before. I...} and then Sasha { I don't want to hear it! Let's just get this done!} So what triggers this dialogue option that I didn't get the second time?

• If you trust jack in ep 2 then agree to work with him afterwards on the top of the caravan, Rhys tries to apologize to Sasha ("about before" dialogue)

FetchWalker posted: »

Guuuys I just want to ask something. I don't know where else to ask, soo... in this scene In my first playthough of trusting Jack, I

• Welcome to Rhysha, jdgjordan! :)

jdgjordan posted: »

I wont lie I was a Rhys and Fiona shipper at first but this episode made me change my mind i like Rhys and Sasha chemistry threw out this episode lets hope we see more.

• Welcome to the Rhysha thread, Harpadarpa! :)

Harpadarpa posted: »

Sure. Consider me on board. Episode 3 was great.

• Nice

On their socks you mean

• Right...ups, sorry I dont wanna be a pain in the ass for that so well, just ignore what I said men

I know but...i need to redo the all map to add just you x)

• But I agreed with him on the top of the caravan. Maybe it was just a glitch.

If you trust jack in ep 2 then agree to work with him afterwards on the top of the caravan, Rhys tries to apologize to Sasha ("about before" dialogue)

• Yeah I'm in it!

Leluch123 posted: »

We might actually have to remove Rhys and Sasha that or make it smaller like way smaller

• Nah... The crotch area...

Just passed out due to cuteness overload.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Axton! My favorite Borderlands character (that isn't in TFTB) :)

Definitely on the top of my to-cosplay list!

Axton? AXTON? AXTON?

• am so happy right now am gonna dance like this xD

Alt text

Let's hope there's more to it

• uuu sexy dance :D I didn't see this in my playthrough x)

am so happy right now am gonna dance like this xD

• Lol no xD

Alt text

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Nah... The crotch area...

• I did too and I couldn't apologise...

We have to figure this out guys

But I agreed with him on the top of the caravan. Maybe it was just a glitch.

• Could I be added to the chart?

• There's nothing on the internet or youtube about this scene and I only saw it once on my first playthrough and I really don't know what triggers it. Maybe going to Old Heaven because in my 2nd playthrough I went to Hollow Point or because I kept the flower for myself. I don't knowww!!

dpetersz posted: »

I did too and I couldn't apologise... We have to figure this out guys

• Are you mocking me young man ? Did you just said i can't do a simple thing like that ?

Alt text

Right...ups, sorry I dont wanna be a pain in the ass for that so well, just ignore what I said men

• Is this real or is it model swapped?

uuu sexy dance I didn't see this in my playthrough x)

• WEREN'T YOU THE ONE SAYING IT'S SAD WHAT THE FORUM HAS COME DOWN TO BECAUSE OF THE SHIP THREADS???

LMAO

Could I be added to the chart?

• Shipping consumes all...

Green613 posted: »

WEREN'T YOU THE ONE SAYING IT'S SAD WHAT THE FORUM HAS COME DOWN TO BECAUSE OF THE SHIP THREADS??? LMAO

• It was only a matter of time before he made his choice.

Shipping consumes all...

• Behold the Power of Rhysha! Even Anti's fell for it!

WEREN'T YOU THE ONE SAYING IT'S SAD WHAT THE FORUM HAS COME DOWN TO BECAUSE OF THE SHIP THREADS??? LMAO

• edited June 2015

Well, if anyone figures it out, I'm all ears.

Btw did Sasha accept the apology?

There's nothing on the internet or youtube about this scene and I only saw it once on my first playthrough and I really don't know what trig

• edited June 2015

How I imagined every Rhysha shipper during episode 3:M. Bison "Yes Yes!" Widescreen HD reupload

• Pretty much :)

How I imagined every Rhysha shipper during episode 3:M. Bison "Yes Yes!" Widescreen HD reupload

• edited June 2015

For some reason I didn't choose it. The apology was the first one (I play on pc) and I chose the third option but I don't freaking remember what was it.

I think it might be the choice of keeping Jack a secret or not because in my first playthrough I didn't tell Vaughn about Jack, so nobody knew he was inside my brain, so Rhys had to explain himself to Sasha but in my second playthrough I told Vaughn and maybe that's why the dialogue doesn't appear. I'll see when I replay the episode. *If I replay it.

dpetersz posted: »

Well, if anyone figures it out, I'm all ears. Btw did Sasha accept the apology?

• Episode 3 made me love Rhys and Sasha!

• Moment #3 (This is a big 'un);

Alt text

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.