Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited June 2015

This happens sometimes. BOOM tons of activity and then it gets eerily silent.

At least until I decide to leave for five minutes and then there's like fifty new comments.

So where is, basically everyone?

• This has nothing to do with Rhyiona but... anyone else kinda salty that Rhys/Fiona won't keep the outfit/hand you got for them? Since we know they have different ones in the future.

Was that a waste of money? ;-;

• Well, at least we're able to enjoy it through one or two episodes, so naaaah, not a complete waste 8)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

This has nothing to do with Rhyiona but... anyone else kinda salty that Rhys/Fiona won't keep the outfit/hand you got for them? Since we know they have different ones in the future. Was that a waste of money? ;-;

• Heeey, I'm back, so activity will be increased 8)

This happens sometimes. BOOM tons of activity and then it gets eerily silent. At least until I decide to leave for five minutes and then there's like fifty new comments.

• I just wasted like 1000 on them, I wish they kept it. That red arm is super nice. :(

Crips posted: »

Well, at least we're able to enjoy it through one or two episodes, so naaaah, not a complete waste 8)

• Well, the silver arm for Rhys seems to stay.

....There was a silver one, rite?

I just wasted like 1000 on them, I wish they kept it. That red arm is super nice.

• I realized that after I bought Fiona the steam punk outfit and Rhys that black arm ... My money has disappeared once again Alt text

This has nothing to do with Rhyiona but... anyone else kinda salty that Rhys/Fiona won't keep the outfit/hand you got for them? Since we know they have different ones in the future. Was that a waste of money? ;-;

• I don't think it's the same one. :(

Well, the silver arm for Rhys seems to stay. ....There was a silver one, rite?

• The steampunk was the black one with the hat, right? That's also the one I got her. ;-; So much money out the window.

Amorgod posted: »

I realized that after I bought Fiona the steam punk outfit and Rhys that black arm ... My money has disappeared once again

• What outfits? O_o

• You... you didn't buy them new outfits from the vending machine?

What outfits? O_o

• WHAT VENDING MACHINE

You... you didn't buy them new outfits from the vending machine?

• When you first find Cassius, man. There's a vending machine where you can buy outfits for everyone...

WHAT VENDING MACHINE

• You don't know about Quick Change Station in EP3? o.O

What outfits? O_o

• WAT

When you first find Cassius, man. There's a vending machine where you can buy outfits for everyone...

• lmao

WAT

• I TRIPLE CHECKED EVERY FREAKING HUB. I hope having a lot of money will pay off in ep 4

• How did you not know about that?!?! That was one of the best things about episode 3! :P

WAT

• This was right next to Athena, dude. It was huge lmao

I dunno what you're gonna do with all that money. ;P

I TRIPLE CHECKED EVERY FREAKING HUB. I hope having a lot of money will pay off in ep 4

• Alt text

What a good father. <3

• I didn't even see Athena anywhere :c

This was right next to Athena, dude. It was huge lmao I dunno what you're gonna do with all that money. ;P

• You had to walk to Rhys' right I think. Try that if you replay.

I didn't even see Athena anywhere :c

• But what about Dumpy? :D

What a good father.

• I'm gonna do a Jack playthrough tomorrow anyway. Gonna have to sleep in like 2 hours.

You had to walk to Rhys' right I think. Try that if you replay.

• I didn't get Dumpy. </3 ;_;

DeityD posted: »

But what about Dumpy?

• Try it out tomorrow then. You can get them some pretty cool stuff.

I'm gonna do a Jack playthrough tomorrow anyway. Gonna have to sleep in like 2 hours.

• He says that even when we have him around. And that's after he's been trying to fix him for so long!

I didn't get Dumpy. </3 ;_;

• Wait, he says my two favourite robots even if you have Dumpy?

Wow, Rhys. WOW.

He says that even when we have him around. And that's after he's been trying to fix him for so long!

• sorry, thought it was already finished :D didn't read the stuff there because I'm a lazy little f*ck

bembiann posted: »

I do not know why you look at the fast sketch and think it`s already completed picture?

• Yep, it was totally uncool. Especially since the poor thing can't even talk.

Wait, he says my two favourite robots even if you have Dumpy? Wow, Rhys. WOW.

• Yep. That's...so mean :(

Wait, he says my two favourite robots even if you have Dumpy? Wow, Rhys. WOW.

• That's so rude... it's not like he can't understand him. ;-;

Yep, it was totally uncool. Especially since the poor thing can't even talk.

• Dumpy deserved better.

BringHimBack2k15

Yep. That's...so mean

• Yeah...And Dumpy can be still saved! ...I think. The cause of his death was hitting the Quick Change Station...that's not that bad. I mean, Loader Bot was shot with a rocket, got his legs chopped of and almost died back in Episode 1...and he still lives!

Dumpy deserved better. BringHimBack2k15

• This sucks for me cause even if he lives I won't have him in my canon save file. ;____; I want a Dumpy...

Yeah...And Dumpy can be still saved! ...I think. The cause of his death was hitting the Quick Change Station...that's not that bad. I mean,

• I'm sorry. ;-;

Rhyiona posted: »

oooookaayyyyy......

• Not trying to disrespectful or anything here, but why do some Rhyshas come here and are surprised to see some rude comments? I mean we have some "passionate" Rhyionas here, so some rudeness should be expected, right? (again, not trying to be mean, it's just a question)

GrumpyDof posted: »

Come on ! Even if it was the other way around, i wouldn't be rude like that ! Where're your manners, young boy !?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.