Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• So, anyone got any Rhyiona video ideas?

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

This sucks for me cause even if he lives I won't have him in my canon save file. ;____; I want a Dumpy...

• Alt text

I'm sorry. ;-;

• Probably going to go to sleep early just so I could wake up earlier

Try it out tomorrow then. You can get them some pretty cool stuff.

• Maybe a sock video this time? ;P Remember she touches that glorious thing.

Poogers555 posted: »

So, anyone got any Rhyiona video ideas?

• Question for you : In your cannon playthrough (where you think Rhys is gonna be with Fiona), do you put your trust in Jack ?

• No... I just don't trust Jack. I made him back off twice.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Question for you : In your cannon playthrough (where you think Rhys is gonna be with Fiona), do you put your trust in Jack ?

• You mean when on top of the Caravan? I didnt trust him before and I didnt trust him then either

Question for you : In your cannon playthrough (where you think Rhys is gonna be with Fiona), do you put your trust in Jack ?

• Yeah, truth, but Fiona was just way too cute in that bright outfit without her hat so I gave in .__.

Also, when I bought Rhys a black hand it said he'll remember it ;)

This has nothing to do with Rhyiona but... anyone else kinda salty that Rhys/Fiona won't keep the outfit/hand you got for them? Since we know they have different ones in the future. Was that a waste of money? ;-;

• You're new to this part of the forum ? We do that everyday, it's our little daily routine you could say :)

JCleto10 posted: »

Not trying to disrespectful or anything here, but why do some Rhyshas come here and are surprised to see some rude comments? I mean we have

• It said the same thing when I bought him the red arm. :) I think he liked it, he looked pleased.

Truthfully I didn't even remember their present day outfits, I just spent money like crazy. I think I still have 1300-ish after looting with Athena, though.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Yeah, truth, but Fiona was just way too cute in that bright outfit without her hat so I gave in .__. Also, when I bought Rhys a black hand it said he'll remember it

• At least we have a common ground about that ! :p

You mean when on top of the Caravan? I didnt trust him before and I didnt trust him then either

• I don't really trust him but I 'agreed' with him on the top of the caravan .__.

Still don't know why, I was too quick idk

• Why were you asking that anyway, if you dont mind me asking :P

At least we have a common ground about that !

• Alt text

Alt text

when your kids shit on your fashion sense...

Alt text

• Rhyiona is the greatest ship of all time.

• To me it totally felt like she was getting all jelly over Rhys and Sasha leaving together!

buntingsir posted: »

trying to be as smooth as bae (Is it just me, or did she gave a kind of "look" to Rhys in that scene? Also playing with her hair awkwardly) :^)

• Just noticed this thread is 100 days old ;-;

• i love you for this

bembiann posted: »

nope X) I haven`t, i did not even played Catch a ride yet. I just planned to draw their kiss XP

• Alt text

<3

Just noticed this thread is 100 days old ;-;

• Yep, I thought exactly the same. :D

Quiff posted: »

To me it totally felt like she was getting all jelly over Rhys and Sasha leaving together!

• 230 new comments... wow.

• Yes. I kinda regret it.

• Dude what the actual... this made lol hard because it's kind of how I feel right now (had a long and frustrating day that is still not over...)

• Well he's supposed to be Uncle Jack for your ship sooooo... :)

Why were you asking that anyway, if you dont mind me asking :P

• Alt text

The Return.

• What doesn't kill us makes us stronger!

Green613 posted: »

Alright speech time since we recently reached a huge milestone. (this one won't be as big as the monthly speeches but I thought I should mak

• So, uhmmm...This is my first attempt to make a Rhyiona story, I'm making a Borderlands interactive fanfiction on this very forum, so I kinda know what I'm in, but, uh, I never wrote cute cutie cuties before, so feel free to critique me...but not too harsh pls ;-; ok here we go

Rhys was under the caravan, it broke for the second time now. He was annoyed that Scooter hadn't fixed it properly. Previously, he called him to fix it faster, but this time, Rhys was sure that he was able to repair it alone. He wanted to show off before the group, like a helpful father-figure. He had found an alone, abandoned skateboard on the wasteland - very convenient - so he used it to roll under the caravan and see what was going on. He was now repairing it for at least twenty minutes and the group got bored. The place they were forced to stay at was...absolutely empty. Fiona decided to make a prank and scare Rhys when he was fixing the caravan.

She sneaked up on him very quietly, smiling like crazy, got very close and screamed; ''MEAT UNICYCLE!!!!''. Rhys, who was holding a screwdriver at the time, got scared and screamed, accidently stabbing a part of the caravan's skeleton where oil was stored and made a hole in it, causing the oil to spill at his face. He stopped the flow with his robotic arm, but his face was all black. He reached for the duct tape laying near him and covered the hole with the use of it and then rolled out from under the vehicle. ''Are you...totally...NUTS?!'' He asked a rhetorical question.

''Hahaha, you look...Well, you look better than before.'' Fiona giggled and Rhys sighed, reaching for a towel he couldn't find. ''Where did I put this thing? Dammit!'' He said to himself.

''Are you looking for this?'' Fiona asked, revealing a towel she actually hid earlier. Rhys shook his head and stood up to grab it from her, but she just kept it away from him. ''Well, grab it. Got drunk from all this oil?'' she asked with a smile on her face. Rhys also smiled. ''No, seriously, please give me that'', he said, trying to reach from the towel Fiona put behind her back. When taken out of context, yes, it definitely looked weird. In a moment, Rhys lost balance and fell on Fiona which caused her to fall on the ground and Rhys landing on her. When Fiona understood what just happened, she felt kinda embarassed that Rhys was laying on her - again, taken out of context, definitely seemed odd - and blushed. Rhys raised his head and looked on her face and couldn't move for some reason.

''Uhmm...That's, uhm...'' Fiona tried to say, she didn't even know what exactly and they were both embarassed like they were two lil' teens. Suddenly, Athena came and her eyes widened. When they noticed her, their eyes also widened. The situation was awkward for a minute.

''I guess having your face rubbed in oil is now a fashion trend...'' Athena said, breaking the ice. ''...but, umm...If anyone asks, I wasn't here. Saw nothing'' she added after a minute. Life suddenly got back into Rhys' body and he quickly stood up, taking the towel and cleaning his face. He then entered the caravan again. The Vault Hunter looked at Fiona, who was still on the ground. ''Come on, lovebird, we spent enough time here'' Athena said and went away. Lovebird, huh? Fiona giggled to herself and then entered the vehicle. The group went off.

• I'm back guys! miss me?! ...if anyone...like cares....or so... ;_;

Ahem* anyways I feel mixed about this this episode, kinda speechless actually...

I was laughing my ass off in the beginning of the episode, but then at the end I was crying my eyes out...

• I've only one word and two numbers to tell you: Rule. 34.

So, anyone got any Rhyiona video ideas?

• Alt text

Dracu98 posted: »

I've only one word and two numbers to tell you: Rule. 34.

• who says it has to be russian

Alt text

There is Russian mafia in Rhyiona thread.

• Bruh. Pls.

Dracu98 posted: »

I've only one word and two numbers to tell you: Rule. 34.

• @nohuhhuh missed ya. ;P

Naw, we all did. Welcome back. :D

Quiff posted: »

I'm back guys! miss me?! ...if anyone...like cares....or so... ;_; Ahem* anyways I feel mixed about this this episode, kinda speechless a

• edited June 2015

lmao

(?) Athena will try to forget that.

That was awesome man. :D I loved it.

Crips posted: »

So, uhmmm...This is my first attempt to make a Rhyiona story, I'm making a Borderlands interactive fanfiction on this very forum, so I kinda

• I hope your day gets better!

sanic always helps. :P

endoftimes posted: »

Dude what the actual... this made lol hard because it's kind of how I feel right now (had a long and frustrating day that is still not over...)

• It was so much money, but at least she looks good in it until she changes it ;_;

The steampunk was the black one with the hat, right? That's also the one I got her. ;-; So much money out the window.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.