Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I have around 300 left :(

I.just.couldn't.resist.it.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

It said the same thing when I bought him the red arm. I think he liked it, he looked pleased. Truthfully I didn't even remember their pr

• Aww thanks bruh <3 feels nice to be back!

Though I would have been back here much sooner if not for a BUNCH of deleted save files ;_;

@nohuhhuh missed ya. ;P Naw, we all did. Welcome back.

• Traitor. shame. shaME. SHAME.

Alt text

Dracu98 posted: »

I've only one word and two numbers to tell you: Rule. 34.

• I love the steampunk outfit, wish she kept it. At least her present day one is nice too.

But I prefer the arm I gave Rhys than the silver one he has...

Amorgod posted: »

It was so much money, but at least she looks good in it until she changes it ;_;

• edited June 2015

I think they're just trying to lead us off with all the Rhysha, and saving the best for last :^) (a.k.a Rhyiona)

buntingsir posted: »

Yep, I thought exactly the same.

• I decided to rust him on top of the Caravan, but I kinda question my decision after Fiona's response to it... I think people are gonna die cause I trusted Jack Alt text

GrumpyDof posted: »

Question for you : In your cannon playthrough (where you think Rhys is gonna be with Fiona), do you put your trust in Jack ?

• Ouch, hope there are tons of loot locations in episode 4 so you can replace that.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I have around 300 left I.just.couldn't.resist.it.

• You had to replay the whole game or something?

Quiff posted: »

Aww thanks bruh feels nice to be back! Though I would have been back here much sooner if not for a BUNCH of deleted save files ;_;

• edited June 2015

Yup, exactly.

And I had three separate save files at that... just poof...

You had to replay the whole game or something?

• That probably really sucked.

But at least you got some GORTYS to make up for it!

Yup, exactly. And I had three separate save files at that... just poof...

• Yaay welcome back!!

I'm back guys! miss me?! ...if anyone...like cares....or so... ;_; Ahem* anyways I feel mixed about this this episode, kinda speechless a

• Well, yeah, I still think they'll add some Rhyiona in the next episodes (c'mon, this thread is huge for a reason >:( ). So I'm cool with Rhysha moments, If I have an opportunity of avoiding them, even If it feels awkward. (Jungles are Jungley, good job, Rhys!)

I think they're just trying to lead us off with all the Rhysha, and saving the best for last :^) (a.k.a Rhyiona)

• Of course I missed you hubby!

Alt text

I'm back guys! miss me?! ...if anyone...like cares....or so... ;_; Ahem* anyways I feel mixed about this this episode, kinda speechless a

• edited June 2015

Yah... But worth it indeed!! My heart melted the moment I heard her speak, it was soo perfect! ;-;

That probably really sucked. But at least you got some GORTYS to make up for it!

• She's somehow even cuter than we expected. Precious little robot. ;-;

Yah... But worth it indeed!! My heart melted the moment I heard her speak, it was soo perfect! ;-;

• Aw thanks Bigby. Your stories are ossum too :)

lmao (?) Athena will try to forget that. That was awesome man. I loved it.

• I missed ya man, nice to have you back! ;D

• Heyyy it's good to be back :^)

XDJulieXD posted: »

Yaay welcome back!!

• edited June 2015

I missed you a lot too ducky!!

(btw I have some drawings that I made of us that I plan to post later :^) <3)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Of course I missed you hubby!

• We're all bros and sis's here, like in Night's Watch, but less deadly, so yes we missed you :)

We also miss Dave :)

• I love it, was grinning all the time.

After that, totally gonna draw them with widened eyes someday. :D

Crips posted: »

So, uhmmm...This is my first attempt to make a Rhyiona story, I'm making a Borderlands interactive fanfiction on this very forum, so I kinda

• Aw thanks it's really nice being back, I missed it here.

I missed ya man, nice to have you back! ;D

• Thank you, hoping to post another today. <3

Aw thanks Bigby. Your stories are ossum too

• Back in the thread, save and sound :)

For the watch! I guess... *memories suddenly coming back *

So Dave's not back yet. I miss my son :(

We're all bros and sis's here, like in Night's Watch, but less deadly, so yes we missed you We also miss Dave

• Telltale couldn't have done a better job. She exceeded my expectation with a mile stone!

She's somehow even cuter than we expected. Precious little robot. ;-;

• IM sorry ive been absent ive been playing too much skyrim. its crashtastic. wait hang on ive got an idea... ;)

• Yes exactly. I just take it with a pinch of salt, and enjoy that adorkable little Gortys <3

Well, yeah, I still think they'll add some Rhyiona in the next episodes (c'mon, this thread is huge for a reason >:( ). So I'm cool with

• Thank you sir <3

I love it, was grinning all the time. After that, totally gonna draw them with widened eyes someday.

• you jelly?

There is Russian mafia in Rhyiona thread.

• Mind telling what? ;^)

MeatBicycle posted: »

IM sorry ive been absent ive been playing too much skyrim. its crashtastic. wait hang on ive got an idea...

• Gortys is the best ;__;

Yes exactly. I just take it with a pinch of salt, and enjoy that adorkable little Gortys

• Alt text

So, uhmmm...This is my first attempt to make a Rhyiona story, I'm making a Borderlands interactive fanfiction on this very forum, so I kinda

• edited June 2015

Guys, let's start a revolution!

WakeUpKissForEpisode4!

• GAAAAAAAAAAASP! :O

<3<3<3

I missed you a lot too ducky!! (btw I have some drawings that I made of us that I plan to post later :^) )

• it's interesting though--if you trust fiona then in the convo rhys has with jack on the roof during the road trip, he calls fiona a floozy--basically a slut. i've never played borderlands but i've come to assume jack is the womanizing type, and if he eventually takes control of rhys no matter what it's possible he could say some pretty rude things to fiona. maybe that's part of why she's so mad?

Handsome Jack may be a saviour to Rhyiona for all who trusted him - he calls Fiona a sweetie, he makes Sasha like Rhys less, he says she's cute when she's excited...

• k fuck it

WakeUpKissForEpisode4!

Guys, let's start a revolution! WakeUpKissForEpisode4!

• you forgot the ding ding ding . shame on YOU for forgettin the ding ding ding (ok, they're distracted. now I'll just run away before I get lynched!)

XDJulieXD posted: »

Traitor. shame. shaME. SHAME.

• WakeUpKissForEpisode4!

Poogers555 posted: »

k fuck it WakeUpKissForEpisode4!

• :^) Jag gör det för dig älskling <33

nohuhhuh posted: »

GAAAAAAAAAAASP! :O <3<3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.