Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• So glad I found a forum fam as cool as you guys right before Summer started <3. Now I actually have something to look forward to in the mornings! (reading the forum)

• I seriously want Gortys merchandise.

Quiff posted: »

Telltale couldn't have done a better job. She exceeded my expectation with a mile stone!

• Hope it didn't take too long. ;-;

Crips posted: »

You make me wait in anticipation for your posts very late at night Θ_Θ But I love It!

• RhyionaInAnyFormForEpisode4

Guys, let's start a revolution! WakeUpKissForEpisode4!

• edited June 2015

Rhys makes sure to squeeze her gloved hand for a few seconds

;______;

I need this in the game so much now. Ah, beautiful as always...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

She pokes at the dim fire with a small stick. The tip turns black and it earns a groan from her as if she hadn't expected it. A quick swi

• NonStopRhyionaKissesForEpisode4

I think you mean LotOfRhyionaKissesForEpisode4

• Yeah, hopefully we'll get to see the van more, I loved that orange/black color I picked.

gwendog posted: »

that's what I thought when I bought it, that they will change anyway hah but I think they might change up on Helios or at least Rhys will, n

• im hoping there will be a little tftbl easter egg in BATTLEBORN like an unlockable Fiona's hat for Pheobe or Marquis. that should totally happen :)

• Damn! Well, I'm replaying the current episodes, so I'll try to count.

XDJulieXD posted: »

I think u can collect close to 3000 cash ^^ but I know for sure that u can get 2000+

• Awww, Wolf that was really great! Thanks for that. Really lifted my Rhyiona spirits! <3

She pokes at the dim fire with a small stick. The tip turns black and it earns a groan from her as if she hadn't expected it. A quick swi

• Good to know that you quite enjoy our company :D

JCleto10 posted: »

So glad I found a forum fam as cool as you guys right before Summer started . Now I actually have something to look forward to in the mornings! (reading the forum)

• And we are glad to have you with us. :D

JCleto10 posted: »

So glad I found a forum fam as cool as you guys right before Summer started . Now I actually have something to look forward to in the mornings! (reading the forum)

• I think for the type of setting that was asked for a subtle starting romance is the key. :)

I'm glad you liked it. <3

buntingsir posted: »

Rhys makes sure to squeeze her gloved hand for a few seconds ;______; I need this in the game so much now. Ah, beautiful as always...

• Thank you, it means a lot to me. <3

Awww, Wolf that was really great! Thanks for that. Really lifted my Rhyiona spirits!

• Very nice as always <3

• Alt text

Crips posted: »

So, uhmmm...This is my first attempt to make a Rhyiona story, I'm making a Borderlands interactive fanfiction on this very forum, so I kinda

• :)

Thank you, it means a lot to me.

• Thank you Poogs. <3

Poogers555 posted: »

Very nice as always

• His giggle was so weird I had to laugh.

xfuriouss posted: »

rhys is such a cute dork https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtjhHxXMtxk&feature=youtu.be

• AllTheRhyionaKissesForEpisode4And5TooPls

NonStopRhyionaKissesForEpisode4

• I wish I knew what this meant. ;-;

MeatBicycle posted: »

im hoping there will be a little tftbl easter egg in BATTLEBORN like an unlockable Fiona's hat for Pheobe or Marquis. that should totally happen

• RhyionaKissForEpisode4Pleasehearustelltaleiloveyoubutcomeonguysireallyneedthissopleasedoitbecauseitwouldmakemehappyandiliketobehappdoyouliketobehappycuzidohaha

AllTheRhyionaKissesForEpisode4And5TooPls

• Dwemers. Yup. I remember whenever I got in there I would use a cheat code. Cause its so annoying. Huh, good ol' times.
    Anyways, great scenario ! :D

MeatBicycle posted: »

Rhys and Vaughn are 2 mostly useless Synod mages in cyrodil who go to skyrim to buy a Nord Puzzle Door key (that thing in the shape of the c

• PleaseTelltaleWe'reDesperate;-;

RhyionaKissForEpisode4Pleasehearustelltaleiloveyoubutcomeonguysireallyneedthissopleasedoitbecauseitwouldmakemehappyandiliketobehappdoyouliketobehappycuzidohaha

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Stuff Lori, Things.

• edited June 2015

http://youtu.be/mU_FcPl2DeY

We... need to... KEEP THE PEACE!!

• i will always love your stories :)

• Thank you so much, furious. <3

xfuriouss posted: »

i will always love your stories

• Alright.

There's no way Telltale isn't going to implement this into a future episode of some kind.

This thread is just crazy huge.

(If not the largest thread here if I'm not mistaken?)

• It's not like they haven't clicked this thread before...

Side-eyeing you, Staff, I know you check this out now. ;)

bocajbee posted: »

Alright. There's no way Telltale isn't going to implement this into a future episode of some kind. This thread is just crazy huge. (If not the largest thread here if I'm not mistaken?)

• AAAAAAAAHGHGHGHGH! THANK YOU!

Alt text

• WeKnowYouAreWatchingTelltaleBeAGoodSportAndMakeRhyionaJustAsHappyAsRhyshaKThanks

PleaseTelltaleWe'reDesperate;-;

• In terms of forum activity, yes it's the largest thread by far.

Alright. There's no way Telltale isn't going to implement this into a future episode of some kind. This thread is just crazy huge. (If not the largest thread here if I'm not mistaken?)

• This is just too sweet! Oh my god.

• I'm glad you liked it, buddy. ;P This was for you.

MarteenPyro posted: »

AAAAAAAAHGHGHGHGH! THANK YOU!

• edited June 2015

BATTLEBORN

Alt text

its a new game from GEARBOX and 2K, the creators of borderlands

I wish I knew what this meant. ;-;

• PleaseDontIgnoreWellOverAHundredPeopleItsNotLikeItsTooMuchWorkForYou

PlsAndThx

WeKnowYouAreWatchingTelltaleBeAGoodSportAndMakeRhyionaJustAsHappyAsRhyshaKThanks

• Am I the only one who thinks both Rhysia and Rhiona are both going to be in the game and largely up to player choice as to which one they pick?

http://youtu.be/mU_FcPl2DeY We... need to... KEEP THE PEACE!!

• Now I can shut some eye, it's 12AM at me, and still playing Tales from the start.

I'm glad you liked it, buddy. ;P This was for you.

• I really hope so. I mean, damn, look at this thread. It's the definition of dedication.

Am I the only one who thinks both Rhysia and Rhiona are both going to be in the game and largely up to player choice as to which one they pick?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.