Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited June 2015

I really hope so. (Dang Wolf your just so fast!)

bocajbee posted: »

Am I the only one who thinks both Rhysia and Rhiona are both going to be in the game and largely up to player choice as to which one they pick?

• edited June 2015

Oh, I had never heard of this before, no wonder. ;P

MeatBicycle posted: »

BATTLEBORN its a new game from GEARBOX and 2K, the creators of borderlands

• Thank you! I'm really happy you enjoyed it. <3

Sirca posted: »

This is just too sweet! Oh my god.

• Sleep well, friend. :D

MarteenPyro posted: »

Now I can shut some eye, it's 12AM at me, and still playing Tales from the start.

• Well i say new; the trailer says late 2015 to early 2016. i should say newly announced.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Oh, I had never heard of this before, no wonder. ;P

• XOXOXO-RhyionaCommunity

PleaseDontIgnoreWellOverAHundredPeopleItsNotLikeItsTooMuchWorkForYou PlsAndThx

• yeah, see my incomprehensible brain fart several pages back for details.

bocajbee posted: »

Am I the only one who thinks both Rhysia and Rhiona are both going to be in the game and largely up to player choice as to which one they pick?

• It looks pretty cool, to be honest.

Well i say new; the trailer says late 2015 to early 2016. i should say newly announced.

• Thanks, buddy! You too, whatever time zone you are in... After I had read the story, I sure will 8]

Sleep well, friend.

• TIM (toggle immortal mode) in the console?

i used that only once when taking on Morokei in the college of winterhold quest line.

i rely on mods for the rest of my cheating. such as carry weight x10, simple lockpicking and all stones of barenziah locations shown.

Rhyiona posted: »

Dwemers. Yup. I remember whenever I got in there I would use a cheat code. Cause its so annoying. Huh, good ol' times. Anyways, great scenario !

• NoticeUsTelltaleSempai NoticeUsSempai!

• Little not well-done video can't do any harm. It's even hilarious how someone tries to blow up our peace.

If you read this, buddy: it had no effect, sry.

Try more, maybe next time you'll be better in ideas and montage. PEACE. (^▽^)

http://youtu.be/mU_FcPl2DeY We... need to... KEEP THE PEACE!!

• Almost midnight for me tooso thank you!

MarteenPyro posted: »

Thanks, buddy! You too, whatever time zone you are in... After I had read the story, I sure will 8]

• I don't post Sonic gifs for nothing. :P

I really hope so. (Dang Wolf your just so fast!)

• edited June 2015

They have, they've posted here before.

It's not like they're not seeing how passionate about this we are. ;P

NoticeUsTelltaleSempai NoticeUsSempai!

• Wait, what did they say!?

They have, they've posted here before. It's not like they're not seeing how passionate about this we are. ;P

• edited June 2015

You're right. I shouldn't let little things like this get under my skin. :(

Little not well-done video can't do any harm. It's even hilarious how someone tries to blow up our peace. If you read this, buddy: it had no effect, sry. Try more, maybe next time you'll be better in ideas and montage. PEACE. (^▽^)

• edited June 2015

It was yesterday, I think?

They commented on @nohuhhuh's Gortys art. Which means they were reading this. Probably to see how we reacted to a certain scene. ;P

Wait, what did they say!?

• edited June 2015

Of course.

Niceness before knives. Not all Rhyshas are evil.

And Rhyionas are too cool to be bothered by things like that. <3

You're right. I shouldn't let little things like this get under my skin.

• A certain, flower scene? ;)

It was yesterday, I think? They commented on @nohuhhuh's Gortys art. Which means they were reading this. Probably to see how we reacted to a certain scene. ;P

• Probably. ;)

Expecting cries of outrage and bitter defeat but instead we're stronger than ever. :P

A certain, flower scene?

• HOLY RHYIONA!

gUYS

• With the power of Rhyiona, we can overcome anything! >:D

Probably. Expecting cries of outrage and bitter defeat but instead we're stronger than ever. :P

• We can survive anything. :P

With the power of Rhyiona, we can overcome anything! >:D

• Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

We can survive anything. :P

• Alt text

yeah i used the shit vers. because i couldnt be bothered to spend time with pics so here ya go.

• Fiona killed by Money

WHAT NO

Loader Bot killed by Gortys

BUT THAT'S HER BROTHER

yeah i used the shit vers. because i couldnt be bothered to spend time with pics so here ya go.

• Alt text

Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• Alt text

http://youtu.be/mU_FcPl2DeY We... need to... KEEP THE PEACE!!

• If only I could be good at drawing something art relatable for day 4

• Seriously, why do I keep finding nightmare inducing content when I go find justgirlythings for "Fiona blogging"?

This is terrifying.

I'm just trying to work here.

• Sock represents Rhyiona. Sock wins tournament. Rhyiona confirmed!

• Yeah, I know she's younger but she looks considerably younger than that.

AronDracula posted: »

Of course she is younger, she is 24 and Fiona 29

• I found one that said "Girls don't want a boy with manners, they want one with swag."

Seriously, why do I keep finding nightmare inducing content when I go find justgirlythings for "Fiona blogging"? This is terrifying. I'm just trying to work here.

• Are you going to have a new one with season 3 pics? :)

• I found worse than that. Way, way worse. ;-;

I found one that said "Girls don't want a boy with manners, they want one with swag."

• Whats worse is where you have to encounter creepypasta interpolations of almost anything. Search one thing you'll be guaranteed to see someone who would like to make a dark version of something.

Seriously, why do I keep finding nightmare inducing content when I go find justgirlythings for "Fiona blogging"? This is terrifying. I'm just trying to work here.

• I didn't exactly find creepypastas... more like graphic descriptions of things I didn't need to know about.

RedHounds posted: »

Whats worse is where you have to encounter creepypasta interpolations of almost anything. Search one thing you'll be guaranteed to see someone who would like to make a dark version of something.

• I actually use TGM (toggle God Mode)

I remember that one. It WAS hard.

Whenever I can't go on bc someone kills me I use it. Normally I don't cheat in games but I played -still playing- Skyrim for a long time so I got bored and started to use these cheats. And the funny thing is I wanna delete it bc I need space but I don't wanna delete it either I think I'm connected to it xD

TIM (toggle immortal mode) in the console? i used that only once when taking on Morokei in the college of winterhold quest line. i rel

• So I definitely went back finally to check out the vending machine and found out 2 things. Telltale needs to make their rewind system better (it's kinda bad :P) and the steampunk outfit on Fiona rocks my socks (probably Rhys' too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Alt text

Also if Fiona buys something for Rhys, it'll give you a notification saying "Rhys will remember that" but we play as him... Rhyiona confirmed?

ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

Sign in to comment in this discussion.