Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited June 2015
  • We're so filled! If we keep this up, maybe soon we'll have to find another picture!

GrumpyDof posted: »

@Mcboats:

• Well I dunno I would like Fiona to be a vault hunter, but didn't the stranger say that they are no vault hunters? Also I wonder why Rhys was searching for Fiona in the beginning. I know that the stranger sent a signal, but why go? Arghh I really want ep 4 now!! I need answersss

I'm thinking that present-day Fiona is a fully-fledged vault hunter so she would go where there is a vault or a bounty to be found. This episode showed us that she's got the knack for kicking butt

• YES! CRY SHIPS IT! That makes me happy <3
    Was kinda worried about watching his stream of ep 3 because I was afraid there'd be a lot of: Egh, eww, noooo, rhys and sasha nooo (aka basically my tumblr dash right now), but apparently not :D

mirashade posted: »

Did I call it, or did I call it?

• Nah, Cry's a huge sap. Been following him for eh... 5 years? And he'll jump on pretty much any romance he's given.

YES! CRY SHIPS IT! That makes me happy Was kinda worried about watching his stream of ep 3 because I was afraid there'd be a lot of: Egh, eww, noooo, rhys and sasha nooo (aka basically my tumblr dash right now), but apparently not

• Cry is way more sentimental than other youtubers, that's why i'm watching him.

YES! CRY SHIPS IT! That makes me happy Was kinda worried about watching his stream of ep 3 because I was afraid there'd be a lot of: Egh, eww, noooo, rhys and sasha nooo (aka basically my tumblr dash right now), but apparently not

• WOAH! Now that is what I call good morning! DAMN WE ARE INVINCIBLE!

@Mcboats:

• Mah OTP obviously

Alt text

• Calm down Lulu, let's stay humble for the moment :)

Leluch123 posted: »

WOAH! Now that is what I call good morning! DAMN WE ARE INVINCIBLE!

• Well gloating might come back to bit us in ass in next chapter but it's still about 2,5 month away...what's more it's damn impressive when you look at the pre-Ep 3 wall, we got like over 20 new souls for our cause

Calm down Lulu, let's stay humble for the moment

• So cute ^^

torkahn808 posted: »

Mah OTP obviously

• Just a suggestion, but maybe you could fit the avatars closer together so there's more room. Just a tad.

After all, it won't be long until you can't even see the background.

@Mcboats:

• QUESTION

What was your reaction when you first saw Rhys put the flower on Sasha's head?

Mine was:

Alt text

• Alt text

QUESTION What was your reaction when you first saw Rhys put the flower on Sasha's head? Mine was:

• Alt text

QUESTION What was your reaction when you first saw Rhys put the flower on Sasha's head? Mine was:

• Alt text

• We'll see if we need extreme measures ;)

Just a suggestion, but maybe you could fit the avatars closer together so there's more room. Just a tad. After all, it won't be long until you can't even see the background.

• For the ones who want to be on the map, i actually need a little something : your location. Yes it helps a lot !

Post below and i'll add you :)

• Alt text

• Alt text

• At that point, I was already having a seizure from too much sweetness ;)

• HOLY SHIT guys... I was gone for one day... So many new faces... We are doing good :)

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Because the look on Sasha's face while Rhys was putting the flower on her head, made me extremely nervous.
    But later when I realized she wasn't mad I was like:

Alt text

• Sounds of Machine working

Busy, Busy, Busy

• edited June 2015

@Intellectual_Poultry

Tried to find some Rhysha art on tumblr, but since most of the tumblr hates Rhysha, there's not much. But it's something! :D

Alt text

Source

Alt text

Source

Alt text

Source

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

@Intellectual_Poultry Tried to find some Rhysha art on tumblr, but since most of the tumblr hates Rhysha, there's not much. But it's something! Source Source Source

• The last one takes the cake!

@Intellectual_Poultry Tried to find some Rhysha art on tumblr, but since most of the tumblr hates Rhysha, there's not much. But it's something! Source Source Source

• Earnin', earnin', earnin'.

Working on the Grumpy's and yours project, eh? :)

Sounds of Machine working Busy, Busy, Busy

• He better be !

Earnin', earnin', earnin'. Working on the Grumpy's and yours project, eh?

• i love the last one

• I dare say that it looks....promising should be ready today or tommorow

Earnin', earnin', earnin'. Working on the Grumpy's and yours project, eh?

• Yeah Yeah, if you have any more drawings then better hurry up!

He better be !

• Ohh, nice. You're working fast. ;)

I dare say that it looks....promising should be ready today or tommorow

• Hey Leluch the 2 pints of black sheep blood you ordered is here, where should I put them?
    Oh, wait I was suppose to be discrete?

Alt text

Sounds of Machine working Busy, Busy, Busy

• Telltale, why did you ruined Rhys chance with sasha by making him smack her ass while being controlled by jack ! I know you are listening to your public and thats why you did a romantic moment between those too but please, make it happen, I want Rhys and Sasha happy together and have many childrens, a house, and 2 pet skag.

• Right next to the Black Bible bah! I told you to be discrete....guess who will be the next sacrifice?

Volker94 posted: »

Hey Leluch the 2 pints of black sheep blood you ordered is here, where should I put them? Oh, wait I was suppose to be discrete?

• So... I'm doing... a fan art... and I need to know.. how to upload it to the forums. Can someone help me?

• Welcome to the forums and welcome to Rhysha, also, love the Clem hat Gravatar.

Mcboats posted: »

I just made an account so I could join you awesome Rhysha loving people, sign me up!

• Now I really can't wait to watch his play through of the episode. Cry ships Rhysha confirmed.

mirashade posted: »

Did I call it, or did I call it?

• When you're done copy the URL adress of the imagine and when you add press the image button (Fourth from the left and paste the URL adress there)

bigdogg0821 posted: »

So... I'm doing... a fan art... and I need to know.. how to upload it to the forums. Can someone help me?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.