Olly

Is Olly a bad person in the Game of Thrones series?

Comments

• He's a hated person, thats for sure...

• Stupid would be a better word to describe him.

• Not a "bad person" but everyone hates him for something he did

• For murdering Jon Snow

dpetersz posted: »

Not a "bad person" but everyone hates him for something he did

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2015

Not singlehandedly, he just helped, Jon was already stabbed like 3 times before that lmao.

• Ikr

I for one, don't hate him....fuck me right?

AWESOMEO posted: »

Not singlehandedly, he just helped, Jon was already stabbed like 3 times before that lmao.

• He is not a bad person, but he is a stupid little shit

• I don't hate him either, I just think he's a stupid, misguided kid :P

dpetersz posted: »

Ikr I for one, don't hate him....fuck me right?

• edited June 2015

Yes. Yes he is. Kill your commander for making a choice you dont like? You poor thing... He should face the same justice as Janos Slynth.
    But the overly obvious foreshadowing by D&D was more annoying then Olly was though. Constantly putting the camera on Olly's grumpy face for like 5 episodes in a row... We fking get it, you dont like Jon Snow. My senile 16 year old dog gets it.

• edited June 2015

No, just misguided his anger to Jon instead of Giantsbane.

• edited June 2015

Agreed. I don't HATE him, but he's not a good person for murdering someone just bc he was pissed.

• edited June 2015

Alt text

I really hate that kid, although I kinda understand him but the thing he did - he hurt my feelings. #sadfordays

• edited June 2015

But don't forget that he was the one who lured Jon with talk of his uncle, Benjen (I was really excited at that point because he hadn't been mentioned for a long time at that point)

AWESOMEO posted: »

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2015

True... I guess they were all at fault for it, but Olly is a kid after all, that's why I'm saying he's more stupid than bad. He just doesn't know what the fuck he's doing, but he needs to be punished.

Yaya1314 posted: »

But don't forget that he was the one who lured Jon with talk of his uncle, Benjen (I was really excited at that point because he hadn't been mentioned for a long time at that point)

• edited June 2015

I don't hate him in the same caliber we all hated Joffery, I can understand why the kid was so upset and conflicted but I'd be lying if I said a part of me didn't resent him. This is just like when he shot Jon's girl, he thought he was doing right and really he was, his latest stunt was really the same but obviously we all took this much more personal. I do hope he gets a redeeming moment though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.