Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Added a link to the video, hope it's visible enough. ^^"

GrumpyDof posted: »

Could you post the Gravatar tuto in the main post?

• Ah mcboats glad to see you with us.

Mcboats posted: »

Its funny, at first, I didn't ship Rhysha at all, I thought they had cool banter in episode 1, but I thought that that was how far it was go

• So this is right after 'The Slap' but man Rhys has the best face:

Alt text

Course he gets knocked out afterwards, but still.

• Witam na forum ;)

Frozen posted: »

Can you add me to the map, please? I'm from Western Poland.

• Well I still think Rhys screwed over Fiona some other way, but you're right, it'd be funny. :D Anyway, welcome aboard, silvereye27! :P

silvereye27 posted: »

I don't know about anyone else, but am I the only one who would find it hilarious if the reason Fiona hates Rhys in the "present day" isn't

• Alt text

So this is right after 'The Slap' but man Rhys has the best face: Course he gets knocked out afterwards, but still.

• Witamy kolejnego rodaka z ojczyzny :D

Can you add me to the map, please? I'm from Western Poland.

• @bigdogg0821 @Dracu98

When's the wedding? I can't miss this.

NickTTG posted: »

No more excuses. Let's make this happen boys. http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/26/politics/supreme-court-same-sex-marriage-ruling/

• Dzięki za ciepłe przyjęcie :)

SzymeG posted: »

Witamy kolejnego rodaka z ojczyzny

• He's just a popular let's player.

jamex1223 posted: »

who the hell is that?

• edited June 2015

Hey Grumpy, you can add on the map if you want, I'm from Canada :)

And can I please have a Rhysha mark? Let it be normal green or yellow :D

And don't forget i can edit your avatar anytime you want and i can do (almost) everything so don't be shy ! Color, background,...

• "Wait... that didn't happen..." "How would you know, you weren't there." "I know." "Well that IS how it went. So HA!" "Prove it" "Okay..." Rhys somehow gets injured and the scar is still there :P

Leluch123 posted: »

Truth this time Yeah I think that would be a reaction when Rhys would tell that part of the story.

• dzień dobry!

Dzięki za ciepłe przyjęcie

• Relaxation resort, the people giving massages go away, Rhys moves in. :P

armis37 posted: »

We can do it in turns man I think it'd relaxation resort - somewhy I think Sasha would love getting massages, and Rhys would sit nearby

• Lol one thing I couldn't figure out was why his eye wasn't yellow?

• Ah, a neighbor from the Great White North.

Excellent.

The-Flix posted: »

Hey Grumpy, you can add on the map if you want, I'm from Canada And can I please have a Rhysha mark? Let it be normal green or yellow

• I don't have a problem with gay marriages. But...

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

@bigdogg0821 @Dracu98 When's the wedding? I can't miss this.

• Oh dear i need to add Canada now.

Hey Grumpy, you can add on the map if you want, I'm from Canada And can I please have a Rhysha mark? Let it be normal green or yellow

• Ahah yes! East or West? :P

Ah, a neighbor from the Great White North. Excellent.

• I'm American, I just refer to the Canadians as neighbors, you know?

But I live in Virginia, in the East of the United States.

Ahah yes! East or West? :P

• edited June 2015

Sorry, didn't realize it wasn't on the map -_-

Oh dear i need to add Canada now.

• At this point you can just add both Americas in case someone form Mexico pops out less work for you

Oh dear i need to add Canada now.

• I was giggling, I was really, really giggling. Hell soon as I realized where they were going with those two with the romantic line I was screaming with happiness. I haven't felt that giddy on two characters with wuv in the air like that in a loooong time.

QUESTION What was your reaction when you first saw Rhys put the flower on Sasha's head? Mine was:

• Its good to be here, its a much better place to be for a rhysha shipper than tumblr, thats for sure!

LoseMyHome posted: »

Ah mcboats glad to see you with us.

• Good point! I thought it was always yellow when Jack takes control of Rhys's body

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Lol one thing I couldn't figure out was why his eye wasn't yellow?

• Alt text

Not exactly Rhysha, but I think this art is adorable. The gang as kids, and Sasha is holding onto Rhys' sleeve c:

Artist

• For now we're laughing but maybe episode 4 is gonna bite us in the ass xD

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Episode 3 VS Rhyiona shippers :P http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/Rampage.swf

• edited June 2015

Given what a shy little thing Rhy was in offering a flower and saying 'romantic' in his sweet crush towards Sasha this episode, I have predicted that if it ever gets as far between the pair of them to be a serious thing, his confession of wuv will play out exactly like this :p

Turkey and oversized sunglasses included

• Yeah probably xD but it feels good while it lasts

For now we're laughing but maybe episode 4 is gonna bite us in the ass xD

• Guess who just finished the Rhysha Playlist? :D
    It took all day, but here it is, I hope you all really like it!

Rhysha Playlist!

• I'm all aboard the Rhysha ship after episode 3

• Yes, Welcome amongst us ! :D

Tripsauce posted: »

I'm all aboard the Rhysha ship after episode 3

• edited June 2015

Something you Rhysha shippers might like, the music is good in ep3, i uploaded the music that plays during Rhys and Sasha's walk in the dome/flower scene

Ripped from the game,Credit goes to tell tale/Jared Emerson Johnson, 6 mins of calm music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bROnAiXZChw

Do note i do not monetize or make money off of any of my videos i do it for the fans out there and for fun

• I'm gonna ask a question very sensitive, but i need your answers:

do you think Rhys is in the friendzone? And Sasha is gonna retunr with August?

• No and I hope not.

I'm gonna ask a question very sensitive, but i need your answers: do you think Rhys is in the friendzone? And Sasha is gonna retunr with August?

• A bit and no...

Echopapa posted: »

No and I hope not.

• I do not think Sasha will get back with August, the scene in the car with him seemed to make that clear("You are such an asshole, August!" and then they "officially" broke up).

I'm worried about the friendzone thing because of the way she said "buddy" when Rhys said he was glad she didn't die, but I'm convinced that she isn't entirely against the idea of being with him. What we know is: Rhys is totally crushing on her, and Sasha is actually starting to like him. Sasha is her own woman and may not be thinking of a relationship with Rhys at the moment, but I haven't seen any signs that she might not in the future.

I'm gonna ask a question very sensitive, but i need your answers: do you think Rhys is in the friendzone? And Sasha is gonna retunr with August?

• Alt text

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Given what a shy little thing Rhy was in offering a flower and saying 'romantic' in his sweet crush towards Sasha this episode, I have predi

Sign in to comment in this discussion.