Will do you think will happen to the traitor

Will rodrik kill him will he get kicked of iron raft will you have a choice

Comments

• Well its a Telltale Game, this games are known for having choices ;). I think depending on who the traitor is you will have different options like: killing, cutting of a few fingers (like Eric), forgiveness or leaving Ironrath, maybe even sending him/her to the wall. If Elyssa is the traitor I dont think there will be the option of killing her. Here are my punishments for the possible traitor:
    Duncan: To the wall
    Royland: Fingers of the right hand so he ends up like Jaime Lannister who cant fight that well anymore
    Ortengryn: Death
    Elyssa: If she did it all for Ryon, then forgiveness, if she did it for some other reason then death
    Talia: Forgiveness. But I really doubt shes the traitor

• I think we can safely cross out Talia - it has to be someone on the council - from the Ep.5 teaser we hear Rodrik say 'I can't believe I trusted him' - he's either referring to a) the traitor from his council who therefore must be a male and therefore not his mother; b) Ludd Whitehill, in terms of the deal the two made; c) Ramsay Snow, if the two actually came to some form of agreement over the Ironwood, which Ramsay then back-stabs.

N8eule posted: »

Well its a Telltale Game, this games are known for having choices . I think depending on who the traitor is you will have different options

• Probably a "Execute, imprison or banish" choice.

• We will give him the same fookin` punishment that Gryff had.

• I agree with everything you said. But Telltale games are full of surprises, they could also mean something differnt. They make the best stories, they know what they are doing^^. In my opinion game of thrones wants to hurt you, and in my opinion it would hurt really much if Duncan is the traitor who worked his way up to become castellan to spy the Forresters for the Whitehills. In his codex they say he was extremly friendy to Gregor and they "quickly" became friends.

But if you ask me I dont think Rodrik is talking about Ludd. If Ramsay releases Griff there wouldnt be a "a son for a son" trade, theres no reason for a "trade" anymore, thats sad for the Forresters, but only logical.

To be honest I think Rodrik is talking about Arthur who is following Ramsay orders now. That would be something no one suspects, Telltale style.

Harian96 posted: »

I think we can safely cross out Talia - it has to be someone on the council - from the Ep.5 teaser we hear Rodrik say 'I can't believe I tru

• What if it was the mother :o ?

• I'd just lock them up regardless of who it is. They could be useful for me later

• i don't care who it is they die and I send my message through their blood. Do not cross the forresters.

• I'd imagine they'll get a chance to explain themselves. And it's up to us to decide how guilty they are afterwards. Maybe there'll be a choice like the Erik one in episode 1.

• Either this

Alt text

Or this

Alt text

Or this

Alt text

Ooor maybe this

Alt text

• I don't really feel like executing my own mother...

• If we go by what the preview showed, it can't be since Rodrik said "I can't believe I trusted HIM!"

HelloMyLord posted: »

What if it was the mother ?

• He could be talking about Ludd Whitehill. Because of the deal.

kristi78968 posted: »

If we go by what the preview showed, it can't be since Rodrik said "I can't believe I trusted HIM!"

• Sent to the wall :/

• And it better not have a FREAKIN' TIME LIMIT!

Probably a "Execute, imprison or banish" choice.

• I'm afraid Elyssa is the traitor, but in the preview for episode 5 Rodrik says "I can't believe I trusted HIM" so I'm guessing it's the master or something... I will problably just kill him or something, I mena whoever he is he knows too much about my plans and my family to keep him alive after he conspire against us. Unless it's Elyssa, in that case I believe that would make part of a weird political tactic she's ploting, If that happens i would make a decision just there on the spot.

• My choice of punishment for the traitors are
    Duncan: Banished to the wall because despite his treachery he is a smart man that could at least be useful to the knights watch and their white walker problems
    Royland: Death or maybe banishment...leaning more towards death tho
    Lady Forrester: imprisonment
    The Maester: death....i'll just get a new maester

• Do you think the "I can't believe I trusted him" is actually referring to Ramsay Snow himself? He's the biggest "villian" in the game.

• edited July 2015

it cant be the mom because in the teaser for episode 5 rodrik says i cant belive i trusted him so it cant by the mom is duncan, roylond, or the maister

I don't really feel like executing my own mother...

• Death. For whoever the traitor is, regardless of reason, it's the only thing a traitor deserves.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.