Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Their smaller interactions are different in everyone's playthrough because of small dialogue choices. In mine Sasha has a huge smile the entire time during, and after her and Rhys' little adventure. She is definitely into him, in my game at least.

GrumpyDof posted: »

I'm gonna ask a question very sensitive, but i need your answers: do you think Rhys is in the friendzone? And Sasha is gonna retunr with August?

• I agree with everything you said...

I do not think Sasha will get back with August, the scene in the car with him seemed to make that clear("You are such an asshole, August!" and then they "officially" broke up).

also i wanna add that kick in the face at the end seemed like a good sign...

mirashade posted: »

I do not think Sasha will get back with August, the scene in the car with him seemed to make that clear("You are such an asshole, August!" a

• Awesome! :D

Mcboats posted: »

Guess who just finished the Rhysha Playlist? It took all day, but here it is, I hope you all really like it! Rhysha Playlist!

• too late. I already said your parents that you're gay and that we're going to marry in las vegas and move to new zealand to start our new live with dozens of children @Pipas wedding is tomorrow in las vegas, but I don't think you can make it in time. I'm in a hurry, getting my stuff together, buying enough K.O-pills for some years, kidnap bigdogg0821, fly to las vegas, then to new zealand, and all of that must be done until tomorrow. but I can send you some pictures of the marriage and the wedding night if you want

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I don't have a problem with gay marriages. But...

• Welcome to Rhysha, Tripsauce! :P

Tripsauce posted: »

I'm all aboard the Rhysha ship after episode 3

• I just found files for something called "Varkid".

Turns out it was an insect, and it looks alot like a spider. NOP NOP NOP

Never opening that file again,

• Welp, I hope you'll record it on the video or something then. But pictures are cool too. :P

Dracu98 posted: »

too late. I already said your parents that you're gay and that we're going to marry in las vegas and move to new zealand to start our new li

• Yeah, you're right about that. So much Rhysha hate. :(

Its good to be here, its a much better place to be for a rhysha shipper than tumblr, thats for sure!

• Thanks for sharing this with us. Really appreciate it. <3

Something you Rhysha shippers might like, the music is good in ep3, i uploaded the music that plays during Rhys and Sasha's walk in the dome

• I, for one don't like arachnids.

SoMuchSass posted: »

They're annoying as hell

• Man, fuck varkids. Especially the flying or mutated ones...

They're annoying as hell

• Not really a spoiler, varkids were already there. When Rhys and Sasha almost fell from the bridge, they were flying past them.

Alt text

• Yeah I could hardly shoot them x)

armis37 posted: »

Man, fuck varkids. Especially the flying or mutated ones...

• fUCK nO

slaps computer screen

screw these shitty ass spider-like shits.

Pipas posted: »

Not really a spoiler, varkids were already there. When Rhys and Sasha almost fell from the bridge, they were flying past them.

• :D I didn't even see it, I was focusing on you know not dying and Sasha :P

Not really a spoiler, varkids were already there. When Rhys and Sasha almost fell from the bridge, they were flying past them.

• 'Hope you brought some bug spray'-Athena ;)

I didn't even see it, I was focusing on you know not dying and Sasha :P

• edited June 2015

Hey guys, I wanted to share this song and I don't want to create a separate thread for it xD

I don't know why, but it reminds me of Borderlands. Not those Borderlands we're used to - chaotic, insane, somewhat cartoon-ish. This song somewhy makes me think of the more sinister and dangerous side of Pandora. Like, you know that feel in BL2 when fun suddenly stops and it actually turns dark? (talking about Angel's mission here). This song makes me think about the side of Borderlands which is dark and dangerous, sinister. Sorry, I don't know how to explain it better. Maybe it's just me, but hey, maybe you'll like the song! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTFgwD7BPxM

• sry ;_;

Should I remove the image?

fUCK nO slaps computer screen screw these shitty ass spider-like shits.

• Ok wow, nice video effects btw

Something you Rhysha shippers might like, the music is good in ep3, i uploaded the music that plays during Rhys and Sasha's walk in the dome

• 13 likes left.

Alt text

• So...close....

13 likes left.

• Did anybody tell you you're awesome? =D

• If so, I will let Handsome Jack handle the...outsourcing of August...if you know what I mean.

I'm gonna ask a question very sensitive, but i need your answers: do you think Rhys is in the friendzone? And Sasha is gonna retunr with August?

• edited June 2015

Pretty playlist ;.;I think you should add this song. It reminds me of Tales from the Borderlands a lot, but it could work for those two too.

I really want to make a music video out of this when the season's over ;.;

Guess who just finished the Rhysha Playlist? It took all day, but here it is, I hope you all really like it! Rhysha Playlist!

• Nah, they're just still a bit awkward around each other.

• nope, it's fine. :^)

sry ;_; Should I remove the image?

• Just making sure I upvoted already...

Alt text

13 likes left.

• That's the spirit.

torkahn808 posted: »

Just making sure I upvoted already...

• RHYSHA FOR LIFE!
    Alt text

Well guys, we've now hit over 80 likes! This place keeps growing by the day, and it is glorious! To all the new members, welcome! To a

• Still 3 months away so yeah we can laught, no one will remeber this in that time xD

The-Flix posted: »

For now we're laughing but maybe episode 4 is gonna bite us in the ass xD

• I'll see what I can do

Welp, I hope you'll record it on the video or something then. But pictures are cool too. :P

• you know, i'm gonna take a screenshot...

Leluch123 posted: »

Still 3 months away so yeah we can laught, no one will remeber this in that time xD

• You will forgot that too, it's a long way till ep 4

xfuriouss posted: »

you know, i'm gonna take a screenshot...

• Alt text

Upvote Today!

13 likes left.

• it's a long way till ep 4

Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

You will forgot that too, it's a long way till ep 4

• edited June 2015

Hey just wondering, does anyone know the piece dialogue for when Rhys says to Sasha that the place looks romantic when on the catwalk and then when he is asked what he said you can reply with "Nothing" or "Real...frantic?"?

• 10 now ^^

13 likes left.

• Thanks Rabbit. :)

10 now ^^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.