Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited June 2015

A) Romantic, B) Real...frantic? C) Nothing... D) ...

Although I don't know why you wouldn't pick A :)

• Alt text

xfuriouss posted: »

it's a long way till ep 4

• oh yeah right you're fram Australia....I guess we're lucky that Nature decided to not give spiders wings eh?

fUCK nO slaps computer screen screw these shitty ass spider-like shits.

• edited June 2015

I might not been very clear, sorry meant I was looking for the sort of scene dialogue, But thank you anyways! :)

torkahn808 posted: »

A) Romantic, Real...frantic? C) Nothing... D) ... Although I don't know why you wouldn't pick A

• 90 likes! congrats! :)

• Screenshot from Kotaku article "Even In Borderlands, Telltale Makes Choices Agonizing" :

Alt text

Nathan Grayson from Kotaku = Rhysha :D

• You know what makes me sad? There're only 2 episodes left. And after that it's over.

Alt text

• Believe in Season 2, Pipas! It surely can happen, since EVERYBODY LOVES this game!

Plus, try to see it as 2 more episodes are left - YES, rather than only 2 episodes left :)

Pipas posted: »

You know what makes me sad? There're only 2 episodes left. And after that it's over.

• it's still half year dude so yeah...never enjoyed the game for so long

You know what makes me sad? There're only 2 episodes left. And after that it's over.

• Alt text

xfuriouss posted: »

90 likes! congrats!

• On the other hand: "everybody loves" The Wolf Among Us and there's no signs of the second season
    (and I'm still waiting for Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People S2...)

armis37 posted: »

Believe in Season 2, Pipas! It surely can happen, since EVERYBODY LOVES this game! Plus, try to see it as 2 more episodes are left - YES, rather than only 2 episodes left

• Well, to be fair, TWAU had quite many critisizers - especially because of main story inconsistency.

Frozen posted: »

On the other hand: "everybody loves" The Wolf Among Us and there's no signs of the second season (and I'm still waiting for Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People S2...)

• The last one is perfect

@Intellectual_Poultry Tried to find some Rhysha art on tumblr, but since most of the tumblr hates Rhysha, there's not much. But it's something! Source Source Source

• You like it?
    I brought this from Devinant art. You like it?

• Nice one, bro

Something you Rhysha shippers might like, the music is good in ep3, i uploaded the music that plays during Rhys and Sasha's walk in the dome

• This was made from one of our own! @Grumpydof

AronDracula posted: »

I brought this from Devinant art. You like it?

• Ok

This was made from one of our own! @Grumpydof

• Holy crap guys! I only just made a speech yesterday on how great it was that we reached just over 80 likes. Now we're on 90!

At this rate, we'll make it to 100 by the end of the weekend for sure ^__^

RhyshaForLife

• Hail to the ship, baby.

Holy crap guys! I only just made a speech yesterday on how great it was that we reached just over 80 likes. Now we're on 90! At this rate, we'll make it to 100 by the end of the weekend for sure ^__^ RhyshaForLife

• Let's celebrate through conga!

Alt text

Holy crap guys! I only just made a speech yesterday on how great it was that we reached just over 80 likes. Now we're on 90! At this rate, we'll make it to 100 by the end of the weekend for sure ^__^ RhyshaForLife

• I fucking hated those creatures in Borderlands 2, especially when they mutated.

SoMuchSass posted: »

They're annoying as hell

• Sees 90 likes

Alt text

• Varkid nests were one of the worst things along with friggin threshers.

I fucking hated those creatures in Borderlands 2, especially when they mutated.

• One time while Soloing in BL2, I accidentally let one turn into Vermivorous. Stupid threshers in the caustic cavern kept me busy.

I died.

Varkid nests were one of the worst things along with friggin threshers.

• The threshers always do so much damage to my shield/health. I remember when I was trying to get back up to Sanctuary and I had to fight the thresher that had the lunar thing, took me forever until I was finally able to kill it, every time I came close, it either went back into the ground or somehow his shield magically regenerated. Meanwhile Hyperion is sending down the Loaders and they always went for me, I lost a lot of money trying to kill that damn thing. But the absolute worst thing, in my opinion, was the fucking constructor bots.

Varkid nests were one of the worst things along with friggin threshers.

• I really thought I saw the worst Tumblr had to offer but this....WHo are the people that make this?

Alt text

• i just saw it on tumblr XD sorry

Leluch123 posted: »

I really thought I saw the worst Tumblr had to offer but this....WHo are the people that make this?

• A sad sasha will soon be a mad sasha.

I really thought I saw the worst Tumblr had to offer but this....WHo are the people that make this?

• Yes, they killed me too a lot of times, they always grabbed me so I couldn't even escape and there was so many of them. My only tactic was to lure them away and kill them one by one (I played solo).
    But I loved fighting Loaderbots and constructors :D There was that 5 round bot fighting in a death ring, I really enjoyed that. Now I have sentiments towards Loaders x( I killed so many of them, "I am shame"

The threshers always do so much damage to my shield/health. I remember when I was trying to get back up to Sanctuary and I had to fight the

• edited June 2015

I hated that place so much... it was frustrating, I think I rage quitted the game a few times.

One time while Soloing in BL2, I accidentally let one turn into Vermivorous. Stupid threshers in the caustic cavern kept me busy. I died.

• Actually, I saw this person's tumblr. They are the same ones who made the Rhys and Sasha kissing sfm scene that we saw earlier. Long story short, the artist does ship Rhysha.

They did, however, mention that they actually ship several ships with Rhys. And while they are super happy for Rhysha, the artist can definitely feel what the Rhack fans are going through. As a result, they decided to make this portraying what Rhack fans are probably feeling about the episode.

I'm not defending Rhack shippers for posting Rhysha hate, but I am defending this artist in particular since I know the reason for this picture.

• Personally I'm sad that after Tales, even if a season 2 is put into prouction, it will be the first big gap between Borderlands games since the wait for BL2. I mean, the The Pre-Sequel was announced just as the last DLC for BL2 was released, and with TPS's DLC run dry, and BL3 only starting developed the start of this year, it does seem that for a good while, Tales is going to be the very last Borderlands fix.

Well, to be fair, TWAU had quite many critisizers - especially because of main story inconsistency.

• So we gotta enjoy it while we can :)

silvereye27 posted: »

Personally I'm sad that after Tales, even if a season 2 is put into prouction, it will be the first big gap between Borderlands games since

• That's still plenty of time for a kiss! ;)

• Alt text

lol thx :)

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Did anybody tell you you're awesome? =D

• Haha yeah. I really do hope Telltale does season 2 of Tales From The Borderlands, or hell, a sequel to almost any of their properties.

So we gotta enjoy it while we can

• First I want to say that I respect all the moderators and don't have a problem with any of them, but imagine if there was one mod that was an asshole for no reason and suddenly decided to delete or close or whatever this thread... Or if it somehow magically got erased... After so much work and time has been put into it, after getting so far...

Who would be pissed, raise your hands?

• I would be pissed as well, but I'd contact another mod first being doing anything else.

First I want to say that I respect all the moderators and don't have a problem with any of them, but imagine if there was one mod that was a

• So I'm currently ripping Gortys.

The amount of mouth and eye variations is killing me.

• If mods close Rhysha thread, we riot!

First I want to say that I respect all the moderators and don't have a problem with any of them, but imagine if there was one mod that was a

Sign in to comment in this discussion.