Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited June 2015

Alt text
    Just gonna leave this here, even though it's probably been posted in the thread already.
    There are so many Rhys and Sasha moments from the other episodes. Definitely the most foreshadowed ship.

I'm gonna take it a bit deeper on predictions with this frame.
    Going by just how the characters are posing and positioned in this picture the vibes I get are
    Rhys and Sasha together obviously.
    Fiona is a loner badass who cuts ties with people to become a Vault Hunter like Athena told her she would have too.
    Vaughn dies...

• Sasha's face tho

Tripsauce posted: »

Just gonna leave this here, even though it's probably been posted in the thread already. There are so many Rhys and Sasha moments from the

• I support everything you just said.

...except the part that Vaughn dies...

Just gonna leave this here, even though it's probably been posted in the thread already. There are so many Rhys and Sasha moments from the

• So, we've seen Rhys put a flower on Sasha's head.

But what would your reaction be if they kissed?

Mine:

Alt text

• edited June 2015

You mean WHEN they kiss, right? ;)

Alt text

So, we've seen Rhys put a flower on Sasha's head. But what would your reaction be if they kissed? Mine:

• Most of the tumblr ships Rhack, simple as that. :D

This picture is actually pretty funny, look at Sasha's face, lol.

Leluch123 posted: »

I really thought I saw the worst Tumblr had to offer but this....WHo are the people that make this?

• it's probably been posted in the thread already

There was actually a whole thread dedicated to this picture named "Will Rhys get that puss tonight?", hehe. Oh, good times.

And yeah, you're ri-

Vaughn dies...

Pls no. ;_;

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Yeah, I'd be really pissed. Luckily we have one of the coolest moderators on the internet. <3

First I want to say that I respect all the moderators and don't have a problem with any of them, but imagine if there was one mod that was a

• Alt text

So, we've seen Rhys put a flower on Sasha's head. But what would your reaction be if they kissed? Mine:

• Alt text

armis37 posted: »

If mods close Rhysha thread, we riot!

• It was already the perfect atmosphere for a kiss!

• I'll take everything. Even DLC like "400 Days" or mini-series like "The Walking Dead: Michonne" ("Tales from the Borderlands: Sasha"?)

silvereye27 posted: »

Haha yeah. I really do hope Telltale does season 2 of Tales From The Borderlands, or hell, a sequel to almost any of their properties.

• Rhysha question for today: what pet do you think Rhysha would adopt and why?

• Ayy

Alt text

Holy crap guys! I only just made a speech yesterday on how great it was that we reached just over 80 likes. Now we're on 90! At this rate, we'll make it to 100 by the end of the weekend for sure ^__^ RhyshaForLife

• What if they force us to choose between saving Vaughn, and Sasha?

Pipas posted: »

it's probably been posted in the thread already There was actually a whole thread dedicated to this picture named "Will Rhys get that puss tonight?", hehe. Oh, good times. And yeah, you're ri- Vaughn dies... Pls no. ;_;

• Ain't that the truth!

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, I'd be really pissed. Luckily we have one of the coolest moderators on the internet.

• edited June 2015

I could see him getting a cat, and Sasha wanting to get a dog instead, or something like that.

The reason being that their personalities seem like Rhys is a cat person and Sasha a dog person.

Rhysha question for today: what pet do you think Rhysha would adopt and why?

• Then I choose Sasha, easy... I like Vaughn, but c'mon...

What if they force us to choose between saving Vaughn, and Sasha?

• Then that would be really cruel. Who would I save? It'd really depend on who I'd be playing as.

• @Pipas, @GrumpyDof check your Priv ;)

• That weird blue-red jellyfish thing because it played a big part in their romance... It would be called Fluffy!

• Sasha. I do like Vaughn but Sasha is more badass

• I'm probably in the minority, here especially... but I'd save Vaughn ;-;

• edited June 2015
    Mcboats posted: »

Guess who just finished the Rhysha Playlist? It took all day, but here it is, I hope you all really like it! Rhysha Playlist!

• Yeah, I'm inclined to agree with you :)

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I could see him getting a cat, and Sasha wanting to get a dog instead, or something like that. The reason being that their personalities seem like Rhys is a cat person and Sasha a dog person.

• Quite a dangerous pet, wouldn't you say? :)

That weird blue-red jellyfish thing because it played a big part in their romance... It would be called Fluffy!

• Skag.
    It's common pet on Pandora... and very cheap.

• They would train it... and they wouldn't pick their flowers...

Quite a dangerous pet, wouldn't you say?

• Well, atleast they're cute ^^

They would train it... and they wouldn't pick their flowers...

• I made up my mind a long time ago that it would be Sash. I kind of sort of don't trust Vaughn as much as I trust her. That was before this episode when he started to act all depressed though, so now I feel bad. ;_;

• I don't think they'd go with something ordinary, after all, it's Rhysha!

Frozen posted: »

Skag. It's common pet on Pandora... and very cheap.

• Borderlands itself has so many characters already, including 16 Vault Hunters now (only 3 being deceased), Telltale really can do alot with it. Hell, they don't even need to give Tales a direct sequel, just make season 2 about a new bunch of people.

Frozen posted: »

I'll take everything. Even DLC like "400 Days" or mini-series like "The Walking Dead: Michonne" ("Tales from the Borderlands: Sasha"?)

• Alt text

• edited June 2015

After so many years on the internet I still fear to go on Reddit and Tumbler I don't think I'd last a day..... Alt text

I really thought I saw the worst Tumblr had to offer but this....WHo are the people that make this?

• Alt text

First I want to say that I respect all the moderators and don't have a problem with any of them, but imagine if there was one mod that was a

• OK guys! HERE IT COMES! The first edit of the joint project of GrumpyDof and Me!
    Watch it in fullscreen mode for better effect!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHolRo69ZuM

• Alt text

• Nicely done guys, good job!

OK guys! HERE IT COMES! The first edit of the joint project of GrumpyDof and Me! Watch it in fullscreen mode for better effect! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHolRo69ZuM

• I hope Sasha gets to futz around Elpis for a little bit since according to Jack, that's the only location in Pandoran space that you can use Cryo and Laser weapons without them conking out due to heat or gravity respectively.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.