Here's a list of all the money locations that I know of. Through Ep. 1 to Ep. 3.

1. There are at lest 3 money locations in Ep. 1. The 1st is the money from the dying guy, 2nd in the loot box next to the garbage on your way to the deal, and the 3rd is behind the Moxiee poster also on your way to the deal.
  2. You can get some money off of General Pallox.
  3. You can get some money in the loot box in Scooters Garage.
  4. You can get an extra $1,000 from Scooter. Ask Scooter to sweeten the deal. And you must sell out to Scooter to get the $1,000.
  5. And I think you get a random amount from the loot book that you get at Felix's.(I think it mite be based on the amount you have at the end of Ep. 1).
  6. If you trusted Fiona at the and of Ep. 2 your able to get some money from a bandit that you take down at the beginning of Ep. 3.
  7. You can get some money in the loot case in Ep. 3 in the same room as the vending machine.
  8. After you split up in to 3 groups in Ep. 3 when you are Fiona with Athena there's another loot case on the right side of the screen.

P.S. Please let me know if I missed any money locations.

Comments

• How much money do you get if you collect all of them?

• edited June 2015

I'm not sure I haven't count it. But I do know that you will have $1,785 by the time you buy the car from Scooter.

dpetersz posted: »

How much money do you get if you collect all of them?

• You know what, i'm replaying anyway. I'm going to use my new knowledge and count it.

Supergirl66 posted: »

I'm not sure I haven't count it. But I do know that you will have $1,785 by the time you buy the car from Scooter.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I tried collecting all possible money that I could, and I ended up with $2985

• I collected all of the money up to the vending machine room, and had $2985 dollars. $15 dollars short of getting Vaughn some new glasses.

• If you retrieve all the money available, I believe you get;

Zer0 Sum:

• Begin with $10.
    • Retreive $100 from the dying man.
    • Find $100 in the loot crate before entering the "World of Curiosities" vent.
    • Find $75 behind the Moxxi poster before entering the "World of Curiosities" vent.

Total: $285

Atlas Mugged:

• Retrieve $300 from General Pollux.
    • Find $200 in Scooter's loot crate.
    • Receive $1,000 from Scooter
    • Receive $500 from Felix's loot crate.

Total: $2,000

Catch a Ride:

• Retrieve $500 from the female bandit that you knock unconscious.
    • Find $200 in the loot crate hiding in the Doctor's lab.
    • Find $200 in the loot crate before facing the killer plant.

Total: $900

So, that leaves a grand total of; $3,185

• Man, you're the real mvp.

If you retrieve all the money available, I believe you get; Zer0 Sum: * Begin with $10. * Retreive $100 from the dying man. * Find

• Thanks that helps this thread a lot.

If you retrieve all the money available, I believe you get; Zer0 Sum: * Begin with $10. * Retreive $100 from the dying man. * Find

• Alt text

Thanks that helps this thread a lot.

• So how much money do you think there will be in E4?

• thanks. this really helped

• A lot, I know every money locations.

• I take it you don't get the $200 from the female bandit at the beginning of Catch-a-Ride if you trust Jack? Or is there a different setup for you to get the money

• It's 500, and no, you don't.

Vortanexus posted: »

I take it you don't get the $200 from the female bandit at the beginning of Catch-a-Ride if you trust Jack? Or is there a different setup for you to get the money

• Anyone know all the money locations for episode 4?

• August gives you $1,000 to buy some clothes and you can steal $750 from the guy at the Hub of Heroism.

No_username posted: »

Anyone know all the money locations for episode 4?

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

I'm just going to go ahead and say we've put something in the finale for folks who've been hoarding all the money. All of it.

• edited September 2015

But, what if you bought a disguise in episode 4...That was August's money so it doesn't count...Right? RIGHT?!

puzzlebox posted: »

I'm just going to go ahead and say we've put something in the finale for folks who've been hoarding all the money. All of it.

• enter image description here

• ... Time to replay

• Goddammit, and I bought Fiona 2 clothes.

• I bet it's going to be an extra scene where all of it gets blown up. Again. That's what greed gets us.

• So on the topic of moneyz I rewound on my alt playthrough because i realized i made almost all identical choices from my main, so I went back to episode 1. I started with Dumpy, Tediore Shield, and other stuff you obtain as Rhys, and as Fiona I had 1.8k dollars... P_P

• Whatever the thing is that cost all the money that you can hoard, I hope we get a reference ;3

enter link description here

• Anybody know if that glitch still works? The one where you replay the episode to keep getting money.

• I... I spent a lot of money on the quick change machine.

I'm sad now.

• Behind moxxi poster is only 25 not 75

• Hopefully someone will make a money trainer to allow for buying ALL THE THINGS. Shouldn't be too hard if money carries over from each save.

• For the bandit at the start of episode three... Is that the one in the hallway? I can't do anything besides letting her walk into the lasers. If not... Which bandit are you talking about?

• If you save all you're money and find all of the money in the game. You will unlock the mystery volthunter. Or just make sure that Felix is alive and is one of the 3 volthunters you choose to be on your team. Because he will give you $9,000,000 of the $10,000,000 from the briefcase that was in the first episode. And the mystery volthunter is the only thing you can spend that $9,000,000 on.

• Money carries over from each save? Does this happen when you start a new game?

Coolgamer posted: »

Hopefully someone will make a money trainer to allow for buying ALL THE THINGS. Shouldn't be too hard if money carries over from each save.

• Whoa Thanks! still can't believe i got'em all on the first play through.

• I meant that the money in episode 1 carries over to episode two, so really, one would just need to edit the money value in the first episode and have it carry over.

Money carries over from each save? Does this happen when you start a new game?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.