Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited June 2015

It's about what happened between Fiona and Rhys: yesterday I replayed ep 2 and 3 and trusted Fiona and denied to be pals with Jack on the top of caravan. So Jack disappeared after saying something like "Be good while this body is still yours". It means Jack will take control over Rhys' body anyway - trusting or no trusting. And we have already known what Jack could be (killing people, slapping Sasha's booty and calling Fiona "sweetie, bae"). He has to make real mess to bring Fiona and Rhys' relationship to this low point in nowadays.

• I must only agree

GrumpyDof posted: »

The morse path is better.

• I dunno what can I be.....?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

@Kruzii - Penguin @buntingsir - Bird (Painted bunting) @Crips - Panda @RedHounds - Hound @CrazedRabbit - Rabbit @GoldTooth -

• Okay, this pun came on my mind this morning at 5am (pls don't judge)

What does Kenny want to find? A Loader Boat.

• DAWN YES

Green613 posted: »

EW RHACK, DAWN NO

• Slappin' Sasha's booty, calling Fiona the bae, lurking for Vaughn's abs, givin' high 5s to Mr Roboto, bringin' Dumpy to life. Ah, good ol' Jack! Good, ol' YOU WERE DEAD Jack.

It's about what happened between Fiona and Rhys: yesterday I replayed ep 2 and 3 and trusted Fiona and denied to be pals with Jack on the to

• Alt text

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Okay, this pun came on my mind this morning at 5am (pls don't judge) What does Kenny want to find? A Loader Boat.

• Welcome, buddy! We're glad to have you with us!

Redoxide posted: »

I would like to declare my support of Rhyiona

• You heard it here, folks. Julie is satanic.

XDJulieXD posted: »

For the glory of Satan of course!

• Any animal preference?

GoldTooth posted: »

I dunno what can I be.....?

• Something for you guys - I know it's stupid, but w/e xD

Alt text

• Just as planned. :P

Vernaya posted: »

well... now i look at this picture and hear that music in my head...

• ur a lie

Quiff posted: »

nah man ur lying

• your love for Naruto burns strong :^)

My last word:

• It's not Rhyiona thing but I started to play The Pre-Sequel and now Jack seems to me not such jerk like in BL2.

I still can't forgive him for Angel, but he is cute as character in TPS. Or, maybe, it's just the beginning.

Did somebody play TPS here? Wanna see your thoughts about Jack there. You can spoil, it's ok. I will even like if you say something about Jack's behavior in TPS.

Some Rhyiona art from tumblr to make my request seem natural for this thread. :'D

Alt text

• edited June 2015

And about art: it will be cool to see fanfic with AU where teenage Rhys (cute little fluffy home-ish boy) meets Fiona (little badass thief) and they have to deal with some troubles together.

Alt text

It's not Rhyiona thing but I started to play The Pre-Sequel and now Jack seems to me not such jerk like in BL2. I still can't forgive him

• Yup

Have any of you played borderlands the pre - sequel and finished the game? |=

• Alt text

You heard it here, folks. Julie is satanic.

• Narto4Evr

My last word:

• TPS Jack was really interesting for me. It was nice seeing that he always was sort of a dick, so he wanst some sympathetic person before villain. But it was interesting seeing him advance from who he was due to what happened to him

It's not Rhyiona thing but I started to play The Pre-Sequel and now Jack seems to me not such jerk like in BL2. I still can't forgive him

• Waits for Rhys to ask if Fiona's face is okay in episode 4

armis37 posted: »

Something for you guys - I know it's stupid, but w/e xD

• Mission accepted! :D

A Rhyiona screenshot master post? Yes, please! We would all love this.

• Maybe she's mad in present time because he didn't?

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Waits for Rhys to ask if Fiona's face is okay in episode 4

• Aww! I love that you included the drool. Rhys, Fiona and the drool is my OT3, hehe :3

rhonu posted: »

should i go to sleep... nah better draw people sleeping instead

• Damn Rhys, you gotta ask if her face is okay man...

armis37 posted: »

Maybe she's mad in present time because he didn't?

• Alt text

HeartOfGold posted: »

Mission accepted!

• This ship goes beyond life and death. <3

Pipas posted: »

Vasquez may be dead, but the ship never dies. Vausquez

• Oh Telltale, you so funny. ಠ_ಠ

Alt text

Reverse psyhology? Jack gives Fiona 9/10 and Sasha 8/10. More confirmation that he ships Rhyiona (if it was ever needed!) :D

• Jack will help Rhys, dont worry. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh Telltale, you so funny. ಠ_ಠ Reverse psyhology? Jack gives Fiona 9/10 and Sasha 8/10. More confirmation that he ships Rhyiona (if it was ever needed!)

• But what if you switched to the outfit without the hat? Will he rate her lower? ;-;

Oh Telltale, you so funny. ಠ_ಠ Reverse psyhology? Jack gives Fiona 9/10 and Sasha 8/10. More confirmation that he ships Rhyiona (if it was ever needed!)

• Maybe Jack will encourage Rhys to buy her a new hat? That way everyone wins! :D

But what if you switched to the outfit without the hat? Will he rate her lower? ;-;

• Jack has always had good taste.
    Is there any reason he tells Rhys not to sleep with her? Posessiveness?
    Or is this a joke about Fiona also being the Player?

But what if you switched to the outfit without the hat? Will he rate her lower? ;-;

• Rhys is a lucky guy having Jack and Vaughn as wingmen, hah. There's no way that could go wrong! XD

Poogers555 posted: »

Jack will help Rhys, dont worry. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I'd say the latter... them QTEs switching perspective... yeah, nah.

TheQuebecer posted: »

Jack has always had good taste. Is there any reason he tells Rhys not to sleep with her? Posessiveness? Or is this a joke about Fiona also being the Player?

• I like this idea. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But don't let Rhys choose.

Maybe Jack will encourage Rhys to buy her a new hat? That way everyone wins!

• nah, Jacks totaly crushing on her. (who wouldnt?)
    let her go Jack, she belongs to Rhys.
    btw, am I the only one who thinks Fiona and Nisha are looking kinda similar?

• no u r

ur a lie

• dont talk 2 me like that

no u r

• Jack is our priest but he needs to back off a bit. ;P

Kruzii posted: »

nah, Jacks totaly crushing on her. (who wouldnt?) let her go Jack, she belongs to Rhys. btw, am I the only one who thinks Fiona and Nisha are looking kinda similar?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.