Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

You guys help me stray strong!

• I have, my old one was faceless Fiona.

Okay so can people who changed their avatar tell me they did and tell me which one they were using before? Besides the new people to add I also noticed some of you changed icons so... please? ;-;

• it's one of my favorite moments too... his surprised face makes my heart melt, aw.

Friendly reminder never to hurt Rhys' feelings

• Thank you, appreciated!

I have, my old one was faceless Fiona.

• He's just so happy, it's adorable. <3

rhonu posted: »

it's one of my favorite moments too... his surprised face makes my heart melt, aw.

• edited June 2015

yes, i love it! songs about love/hate relationships are now 100% rhyiona for me... though i'm in that stage of shipping in where pretty much every song ever reminds me of them. it's like i'm falling in love with two people falling in love, whoops.

i did a music video with 'true love' by pink, which also reminds me a lot of them, but i didn't like how it turned out, so... :(

I have an idea! We could make a music video. I have an idea for the song. 'I Hate Everything About you' By Three Days Grace. It's a good s

• Ah this scar could totally make a cute rhyiona moment in episode 4! Rhys could ask if shes okay, and what if he puts his hand on her chin to turn her head so he can get a better look at the scar which would totally lead to fiona blushing. Telltale make this happen!

armis37 posted: »

Something for you guys - I know it's stupid, but w/e xD

• I'm glad you like it. Many songs from Three Days Grace could work for Rhyiona but I think 'I Hate Everything About you' Works the best. To me, what makes a good music video is how the song fits with the situation. Like a shipping, for instance. Using good images/scenes to fit the part of the song, then its perfect. I think we can pull this off. :D

rhonu posted: »

yes, i love it! songs about love/hate relationships are now 100% rhyiona for me... though i'm in that stage of shipping in where pretty much

• I think hes 27. Just because we know Vaughn is 27 and them being best friends and everything but who knows!

I suppose this question was asked ages before, but how old is Rhys? In your canon, of course. 'Cause we know Fiona's age 29 with help of Rhys' cybernethics, but what about Rhys himself?

• This thread makes me smile. C:

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Couple of things:

Yes, there's a new ship because it was simply impossible to keep squeezing people in the original. I'm gonna have to make spares for some of the others as well -- these are supposed to be simple but they're not supposed to be just a wall of icons.

I didn't forget the fort or the zoo; I'm just trying to include our new people as soon as possible so they don't feel left out. So if you're new and your icon is in some of these and not in others you know why. I'm still making the doubles. Sorry for the trouble but I assure you you're a part of the family regardless. <3

Lana makes her entrance again. Yes, she carries both ships. What a good Lana.

If I didn't change your icon please tell me. We have a huge amount of people and it's hard to keep track of all of them. <3

If you WANT to be in but haven't said anything well then just say so and you're automatically in. We'd love to have you around. :D

I think that's it.

All these icons got me like

Alt text

• edited June 2015

Hi! So I'm still kinda having that stupid art block but instead of rolling in self pity I decided to forget all of those big drawing projects for a while and just doodle some silly stuff. And then I had an idea. An Interactive comic. Jay!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Edit: Voting is over. Thank you in anticipation so far!

• Kenny gun like 'em ships

• edited June 2015

This is such a cute idea oh my god. ;_________;

I vote #1

Just wanna see Fiona's reaction to him helping destroy the house lmao

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hi! So I'm still kinda having that stupid art block but instead of rolling in self pity I decided to forget all of those big drawing project

• Now he has two. Just for himself. He's totally happy.

XDJulieXD posted: »

Kenny gun like 'em ships

• 1 and 4

Hi! So I'm still kinda having that stupid art block but instead of rolling in self pity I decided to forget all of those big drawing project

• I thinks this is gonna be fun! :D I'll wait for an hour before I continue this. (so people pls, vote!)

This is such a cute idea oh my god. ;_________; I vote #1 Just wanna see Fiona's reaction to him helping destroy the house lmao

• I vote, #4. 'Fiona... Help!!!' xD

• It's a really great idea, kudos for it! This is exciting. :D

I thinks this is gonna be fun! I'll wait for an hour before I continue this. (so people pls, vote!)

• edited June 2015

@Kruzii - Penguin

@buntingsir - Bird (Painted bunting)

@Crips - Panda

@RedHounds - Hound

@CrazedRabbit - Rabbit

@JumpyJoey - Kangaroo

@RhyionsIsLife - Monkey

@Quiff - Duck

@nohuhhuh - Axolotl

@CelticDragon - Dragon

@Rhyiona - Dolphin

@xfuriouss - Snow leopard

@Vernaya - Dog (Husky)

@TheLier - Hummingbird

@Clem_In_The_Pines - Tigress (white)

@XDJulieXD - Fox

@HeartOfGold - Seal

@MarteenPyro - Bear

@Eryka - Cat

@Miklaus - Dog (Golden Retriever)

@TheWingedcheetah - Cheetah

@pandoranfionas - Unicorn

@glowingdrill - Wolverine

@MarijaaNo7 - Giraffe

@Chewbacca-5969 - Dinosaur (T-Rex)

@Amorgod - Pegasus

Not gonna tag myself but Wolf.

Still keeping track of these. <3

• Obviously #1. Heh, wanna see these cute father-daughter things and Fiona going mad bc of mess. :'D

• Yay! :)

@Kruzii - Penguin @buntingsir - Bird (Painted bunting) @Crips - Panda @RedHounds - Hound @CrazedRabbit - Rabbit @JumpyJoey -

• edited June 2015

4 Will the power of Fiona help Rhys through this mess? Stay tuned to find out!

• 1 or 4 xD

• Can I be a unicorn xD?

@Kruzii - Penguin @buntingsir - Bird (Painted bunting) @Crips - Panda @RedHounds - Hound @CrazedRabbit - Rabbit @JumpyJoey -

• this is adorable!!

i vote #4 too, rhys is lost without his wifey

• Yeah, sure. :)

Can I be a unicorn xD?

• Yay :D

Yeah, sure.

• I hope you don't mind but I changed mine as well. xD I believe I was, Fiona with a darker mask and now I am, idk who. lol

Okay so can people who changed their avatar tell me they did and tell me which one they were using before? Besides the new people to add I also noticed some of you changed icons so... please? ;-;

• Can I be a wolverine in your list? :з

Alt text

• That's fine, I can change it. :)

I hope you don't mind but I changed mine as well. xD I believe I was, Fiona with a darker mask and now I am, idk who. lol

• Yes, you can. :D

Can I be a wolverine in your list? :з

• That's my favourite song from Three Days Grace :D

It'd be pretty cool, if you ask me :P

I have an idea! We could make a music video. I have an idea for the song. 'I Hate Everything About you' By Three Days Grace. It's a good s

• Can I be a giraffe then? Lol I just like them, more than I should :|

• edited June 2015

Sure!

@Quiff wanted someone to be a giraffe. Here you go, Quiff!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Can I be a giraffe then? Lol I just like them, more than I should

• FalconLoverXxxxX :'D

Can I be a giraffe then? Lol I just like them, more than I should

• Indeed. It's meh dad's favorite too. It's going to be awesome!

That's my favourite song from Three Days Grace ♥ It'd be pretty cool, if you ask me :P

• Thank you. lol

That's fine, I can change it.

• He's a hero tbh haha

FalconLoverXxxxX :'D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.