Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• when episode 4 finally comes out

Alt text

• When episode 4 is months away

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

when episode 4 finally comes out

• I don't think it's 4 months away... ;-; That'd be even longer than the episode 3 wait.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

When episode 4 is months away

• Alt text

This thread makes me smile. C:

• I said when it's months away, not 4 months away. (:

I don't think it's 4 months away... ;-; That'd be even longer than the episode 3 wait.

• senpai noticed him

FalconLoverXxxxX :'D

• WOW I just derped so hard.

I said when it's months away, not 4 months away. (:

• edited June 2015

YAAS

Thank you @MarijaaNo7!

Sure! @Quiff wanted someone to be a giraffe. Here you go, Quiff!

• It happens :P

Doesn't really matter rn

WOW I just derped so hard.

• At least it's not 4 months of suffering away!

It happens :P Doesn't really matter rn

• wut dad never told me that ur lying!

i am ur new mum now

• thats cuz im also ur new dad

Quiff posted: »

wut dad never told me that ur lying!

• Yeah, a relief.

But at the same time I'm sad because the end is getting closer and closer. Episode 5 will come and it'll all end .__. And I doubt there's gonna be season 2 :/

At least it's not 4 months of suffering away!

• I hope there's gonna be a Season 2... I don't think BL3 is right around the corner... there's time. :(

Yeah, a relief. But at the same time I'm sad because the end is getting closer and closer. Episode 5 will come and it'll all end .__. And I doubt there's gonna be season 2

• More like

Alt text

when episode 4 finally comes out

• Any Rhys x Fiona sketch?I want to make fan art of it using it and of course you'll need to show me your signature or do it by your own on the photo.It won't take very long to make it.

• Hey, does anyone have Trust Fiona opening, where she returns the boot to Rhys on YouTube? :P

• You triggered something spooky, Pipas...

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

More like

• I hope so too because I enjoy TFTB way more than other Borderlands games because it focuses much more on the story and choices. I quickly get bored of just shooting bandits around alone :/

I hope there's gonna be a Season 2... I don't think BL3 is right around the corner... there's time.

• In Google Drive I made a Rhyiona 4 ever drawing. With All your RhysXFiona Pictures! I believe I found most of them from this thread. C: The others, just from google. Thank you google!

Google Ships Rhyiona Confirmed.

• omg we had the same idea since i made then a video with true love too haha

i'm sure yours turned out great! :)

rhonu posted: »

yes, i love it! songs about love/hate relationships are now 100% rhyiona for me... though i'm in that stage of shipping in where pretty much

• but mum an dad is here...

thats cuz im also ur new dad

• Pipas posted: »

Hey, does anyone have Trust Fiona opening, where she returns the boot to Rhys on YouTube? :P

• I always like TT games and I wish most of them would get a second season. But TftB is one a completely different level. There's just something so good about it.

I hope so too because I enjoy TFTB way more than other Borderlands games because it focuses much more on the story and choices. I quickly get bored of just shooting bandits around alone

• Found new song that fits Rhyiona that we could use. 'Rumour has it' By Adele!

• dey r fake

Quiff posted: »

but mum an dad is here...

• What wisemanwolfGODthing said you have to stay positive guy's with the power of Rhyio na we can accomplish anything. And wisemanwolfGODthing I updated my icon to this zombie picture thing it use to be a picture that had eyes and the word walking dead in the bottom of it. And thx for what your doing man you are the wisemanwolfGODthing and also i loved all of the pictures all of them are so awesome stay awesome bro .

I hope there's gonna be a Season 2... I don't think BL3 is right around the corner... there's time.

• Alt text

In Google Drive I made a Rhyiona 4 ever drawing. With All your RhysXFiona Pictures! I believe I found most of them from this thread. C: The others, just from google. Thank you google! Google Ships Rhyiona Confirmed.

• thanks man, appreciated! :D I already updated your picture earlier.

What wisemanwolfGODthing said you have to stay positive guy's with the power of Rhyio na we can accomplish anything. And wisemanwolfGODthing

• At 1:27 Rhys is lookin at Fiona again. O-O lol.

Rhyiona Confirmed. Again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp1xT92zoRk This?

• edited June 2015

Rhyiona fic idea: Tangled AU with Rhys as Rapunzel and Fiona as Flynn(Fiona) Rider
    and Vasquez as Mother Gothel

• That's Trust Jack opening. :(

• edited June 2015

Alt text

I have an exam tomorrow TTvTT

@Kruzii - Penguin @buntingsir - Bird (Painted bunting) @Crips - Panda @RedHounds - Hound @CrazedRabbit - Rabbit @JumpyJoey -

• Still cute I wonder how the next intro is going to start so far all of the intro's are awesome.C=

Ep2 is still my favorite intro but nothing can top Fiona thrown Rhys boot in his face so adorable just F### kiss already for the love of Rhyiona and wisemanwolfGODthing.|=<

• Rhys as Rapunzel

lmao long haired Rhys

Rhyiona fic idea: Tangled AU with Rhys as Rapunzel and Fiona as Flynn(Fiona) Rider and Vasquez as Mother Gothel

• edited June 2015

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1p46EN4Qk5gSZ89lVp3LhtkJoBGknqH17XDvpNGSDeZI/edit

Here is the link. Just copy and paste it, or click it. You should find my drawing. If not. Fail. lol

In Google Drive I made a Rhyiona 4 ever drawing. With All your RhysXFiona Pictures! I believe I found most of them from this thread. C: The others, just from google. Thank you google! Google Ships Rhyiona Confirmed.

• Crap, gimme a minute. ;-;

Pipas posted: »

That's Trust Jack opening.

• He'd be fabulous with that long hair :P

Rhys as Rapunzel lmao long haired Rhys

• "11/10 best art eva" - Pipas

XDJulieXD posted: »

I have an exam tomorrow TTvTT

• I love you man no homo stay awesome wisemanwolfGodthing you will always be in my heart bro.C=

thanks man, appreciated! I already updated your picture earlier.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.