Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• WIth the ones I have, only Fiona has a posable face. Don't know what Source Film Maker changes.

SzymeG posted: »

I know but it dont work with model from TFTB

• Alt text

So, guys. I've gone for something a little... darker this time. Hope you packed your bags, cause we're about to go on a feels trip.

• Alt text

Maybe you could do another one, with them hugging each other or something like that :) Other than that, great work!

• It's the Sawmill I believe.

What map is this? Edit: Thx... Sasha: It's okay guys! It was only a graze!!! I'm fine!!!

• edited June 2015

I TRIED ! But one time bench broke and my work was destroyed

armis37 posted: »

Maybe you could do another one, with them hugging each other or something like that Other than that, great work!

• Oh well, maybe next time :)

I TRIED ! But one time bench broke and my work was destroyed

• BTW i Have one good idea about that ... :D

Maybe you could do another one, with them hugging each other or something like that Other than that, great work!

• I'm looking forward to it ;)

BTW i Have one good idea about that ...

• You are a monster ;(

So, guys. I've gone for something a little... darker this time. Hope you packed your bags, cause we're about to go on a feels trip.

• Alt text

• Guys, have you noticed? Thread 'Telltale trying to force ships' has been closed! I think it's because of the last comment, you can go there and read it for yourselves. I'll just say it's a bit ridiculous :)

• That was some good scare you gave us....great work!

What map is this? Edit: Thx... Sasha: It's okay guys! It was only a graze!!! I'm fine!!!

• Not only a bit, I was on verge os losing my faith in humanity....

Guys, have you noticed? Thread 'Telltale trying to force ships' has been closed! I think it's because of the last comment, you can go there and read it for yourselves. I'll just say it's a bit ridiculous

• Well, dude probably needed to come out of the closet somehow :)

Leluch123 posted: »

Not only a bit, I was on verge os losing my faith in humanity....

• edited June 2015

Who was that directed at? I'm confused...

That was some good scare you gave us....great work!

• Woops I hadn't noticed that you made that my bad, I thought Carley made that, so thank you for turning previous horror into something positive

Who was that directed at? I'm confused...

• Leluch123 posted: »

• I...Is there such a thing as a Hetorophobe? I had heard rumours in dark corners of the galaxy, but...
    Yeah, that was pretty over the top. Oh and Leluch, here's something to restore your faith...
    The Telltale crew are shining beacons for humanity for giving us such a fine and mighty ship!!!
    Alt text

Well, dude probably needed to come out of the closet somehow

• All hail Rhysha

I...Is there such a thing as a Hetorophobe? I had heard rumours in dark corners of the galaxy, but... Yeah, that was pretty over the top. O

• Lol. You're welcome.

Woops I hadn't noticed that you made that my bad, I thought Carley made that, so thank you for turning previous horror into something positive

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2015

• So Beautiful!! * Cries *
    Alt text

Losing faith in humanity? Click this!

• Why is he banned ? oO

@Intellectual Poultry, @Ctarl-Ctarl-Empire I love you guys

• Did... did Leluch just get banned?

So Beautiful!! * Cries *

• edited June 2015

OMG what happened. It says on my screen you got banned!!!
    Leluch, make another account and explain. Does it say why you got banned. Is it to do with interacting with that guy on the forced couple thread?

@Intellectual Poultry, @Ctarl-Ctarl-Empire I love you guys

• edited June 2015

...this is why it isn't the best idea to get into a heated argument with someone on the forums. (aka the forced ships thread) It doesn't matter who is right or wrong, only that they contributed to the fire.

Bans aren't forever, we will wait patiently for you Lelulch.

EDIT: TYPO FIX

OMG what happened. It says on my screen you got banned!!! Leluch, make another account and explain. Does it say why you got banned. Is it to do with interacting with that guy on the forced couple thread?

• Alt text

...this is why it isn't the best idea to get into a heated argument with someone on the forums. (aka the forced ships thread) It doesn't m

• He can't create another account, it's against the rules of the forum. What the hell :(

OMG what happened. It says on my screen you got banned!!! Leluch, make another account and explain. Does it say why you got banned. Is it to do with interacting with that guy on the forced couple thread?

• Alt text

I'm legit sad now.

• Hey i need the flower scene (not gif)

Someone can help me ?

• How long do bans normally last?

...this is why it isn't the best idea to get into a heated argument with someone on the forums. (aka the forced ships thread) It doesn't m

• Only one picture? Or all of them?

Hey i need the flower scene (not gif) Someone can help me ?

• Which part of the flower scene specifically? I assume you mean a JPEG image.

Hey i need the flower scene (not gif) Someone can help me ?

• Damn. Hopefully it's only for a few days.

• NO ! ;(

He can't create another account, it's against the rules of the forum. What the hell

• only one

Only one picture? Or all of them?

• edited June 2015

Posted this on another thread but thought you guys might want to see it as well... I'm just glad I chose to trust Fiona!

If you trust Fiona at the end of episode 2 Rhys will help Sasha up onto the truck :-

Alt text

If you trust Jack at the end of episode 2 Rhys will not help Sasha up onto the truck, instead she will make her own way up :-

Alt text

• I only need part no matter which one

Which part of the flower scene specifically? I assume you mean a JPEG image.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.