Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Yes JPEG

Which part of the flower scene specifically? I assume you mean a JPEG image.

• Tuxedo Loader bot :D

Posted this on another thread but thought you guys might want to see it as well... I'm just glad I chose to trust Fiona! If you trust Fio

• Damn, nice little detail!

Posted this on another thread but thought you guys might want to see it as well... I'm just glad I chose to trust Fiona! If you trust Fio

• edited June 2015

I know, he's looking sharp!

EDIT: Just noticed as well he has a little moustashe painted on! xD

SzymeG posted: »

Tuxedo Loader bot

• Luluch123... We await your return, warrior.
    Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

@Intellectual Poultry, @Ctarl-Ctarl-Empire I love you guys

• leluch? why are you banned?!

Leluch123 posted: »

@Intellectual Poultry, @Ctarl-Ctarl-Empire I love you guys

• Will this one do? Too small?
    Alt text

Yes JPEG

• Thank you but i already found one :(

Still you are awesome

Will this one do? Too small?

• So guys...i played the third episode a few days ago...and i fucking LOVED the romantic scenes with Rhys and Sasha! :D First i shiped so hard Rhyiona but after these scenes im now shiping Rhysha :D These scenes are SO CUTE! :3

• edited June 2015

I swear, Jack just wants to ruin Rhysha.
    He's been spending too much time on Tumblr, staring at the Rhack pics.

• Hey! Welcome to the gang, nice to have you! :D

cena966 posted: »

So guys...i played the third episode a few days ago...and i fucking LOVED the romantic scenes with Rhys and Sasha! First i shiped so hard Rhyiona but after these scenes im now shiping Rhysha These scenes are SO CUTE!

• Maybe this one will do :)

Alt text

Yes JPEG

Hey! Welcome to the gang, nice to have you!

• Yeah, I'm starting to believe so... xD

I swear, Jack just wants to ruin Rhysha. He's been spending too much time on Tumblr, staring at the Rhack pics.

• I meant just make a random account linked to a hastily created E-mail adress so he can tell us what happened.
    If he even knows what's going on, that is...

armis37 posted: »

He can't create another account, it's against the rules of the forum. What the hell

• Armis i think you know me too well because i already using this picture :D

Maybe this one will do

• Welcome to Rhysha, the greatest ship in this ocean ;)

JOOOOOHHHNNN CENAAAAAAA

So guys...i played the third episode a few days ago...and i fucking LOVED the romantic scenes with Rhys and Sasha! First i shiped so hard Rhyiona but after these scenes im now shiping Rhysha These scenes are SO CUTE!

• Welcome aboard, cena. :P

• Interesting, i've "fight" quite a lot with Green but nothing happened.

...this is why it isn't the best idea to get into a heated argument with someone on the forums. (aka the forced ships thread) It doesn't m

• Haha :D Picked this name years ago when i was still a Cena fan :D

Welcome to Rhysha, the greatest ship in this ocean JOOOOOHHHNNN CENAAAAAAA

Pipas posted: »

Welcome aboard, cena. :P

• Sorry, quick question - I recently got a MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015) as a birthday gift, I was wondering does the Telltale games (specifically TFTBL) play well on Mac?

• WTF! Whenever I take a small break from this forum some shit happens that I miss... For one, I'm glad that discussion got clossed, it was a mess and it needed to be poured with gasoline and thrown a molotov inside... but kinda sucks that Leluch got banned because he argued with a dumb asshole... #BringLeluchBack

• I doubt you or Green were as vulgar as the certain banned person in the forced ships thread.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Interesting, i've "fight" quite a lot with Green but nothing happened.

• Sorry, quick question - I recently got a MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015) as a birthday gift, I was wondering does the Telltale games (specifically TFTBL) play well on Mac?

• He'll be back in a few days I bet. :)

WTF! Whenever I take a small break from this forum some shit happens that I miss... For one, I'm glad that discussion got clossed, it was a

• cena966 posted: »

Haha Picked this name years ago when i was still a Cena fan

• Hehe, we're all family, remember?

Armis i think you know me too well because i already using this picture

• Atleast now he has time to make a shitton of Rhysha art and other stuff...

Pipas posted: »

He'll be back in a few days I bet.

• Who's champ?

It's JOOOHHNN CENAAAAAAAA

Haha Picked this name years ago when i was still a Cena fan

• Atleast he can still lurk in this thread, right? Maybe he only got a ban preventing from posting stuff. :(

WTF! Whenever I take a small break from this forum some shit happens that I miss... For one, I'm glad that discussion got clossed, it was a

• ...xD...

Click here. DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!

• Not that I'm gonna do it or that I ever plan to do it but I'm just curious... How would anyone know that its the same person on 2 accounts?

He can't create another account, it's against the rules of the forum. What the hell

• Yeah, banned people should still be able to lurk the forum. So hang in there, Leluch!

Atleast he can still lurk in this thread, right? Maybe he only got a ban preventing from posting stuff.

• He got involved in a very heated argument in the recently closed 'Telltale force ships' thread... RIP Leluch ;(

xfuriouss posted: »

leluch? why are you banned?!

• Well, if it's the same IP, it's obvious...

Otherwise I don't think it's possible to detect it, except if the person somehow spoils it. Then he receives an even longer ban.

Not that I'm gonna do it or that I ever plan to do it but I'm just curious... How would anyone know that its the same person on 2 accounts?

• Same IP address.

Not that I'm gonna do it or that I ever plan to do it but I'm just curious... How would anyone know that its the same person on 2 accounts?

• Nah, he can't do that. If he did and the mods found out, he could get longer ban or even perma ban. It's not worth it.

I meant just make a random account linked to a hastily created E-mail adress so he can tell us what happened. If he even knows what's going on, that is...

• Thank you very much, this helps a lot! :3

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri You can test it there

Sign in to comment in this discussion.