Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I can't wait! Thank you :D

Eryka posted: »

If you didn't know I've start a book of all compilation of the best Rhyiona commentary. In 2h30 I'm only at page 10. Today I'll release th

• edited June 2015

That was the thread in a nutshell. I would say some Rhyiona shippers were just speaking their mind in a correct manner while others would downright whine about it. Then there was that one person who kept calling everyone homophobic.

Like 7 pages long or something. But everyone kept saying it was just Rhyiona shippers whining or just kept calling each other homophobic.

• yeah, i agree. i'm glad it's closed. i don't understand why people have to express their views so aggresively, it scares me. it's not that hard to be nice... it could have been a nice thread of just people sharing opinions but ugh, people being unnecessarily rude made me feel anxious :(

every fight i see makes me thank the universe i have this thread and you guys tho

ABigBadWolf posted: »

For good reason, it was turning into war territory.

• after rhys woke up and asked what happened, I was waiting for vaughn to say something like "your plan worked, man!" :D

She should have expected something like this would happen. But she still manages to be surprised when she sees Sasha dragging an unconsci

• Heck yeah!

Eryka posted: »

If you didn't know I've start a book of all compilation of the best Rhyiona commentary. In 2h30 I'm only at page 10. Today I'll release th

• Hah, that would've been funny. :D I just had to base it on the audio clips though and it didn't seem like Rhys was faking it. ;-;

Dracu98 posted: »

after rhys woke up and asked what happened, I was waiting for vaughn to say something like "your plan worked, man!"

• tnx bro, just checked a few pages. and whoa, things turned ugly really quick.

Kruzii posted: »

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/96692/telltale-trying-to-force-ships

• jup, it wasnt funny anymore

tnx bro, just checked a few pages. and whoa, things turned ugly really quick.

• edited June 2015

Yeah, I had a feeling that thread wasn't going to end well. That banned user was just being rude for no reason in the end. Got to the point of throwing insults.

Aw, I'm glad. :D This thread is argument free, just fun!

EDIT: Just noticed both got banned. I meant the tumblr person.

rhonu posted: »

yeah, i agree. i'm glad it's closed. i don't understand why people have to express their views so aggresively, it scares me. it's not that h

• Tumblr. That's where that person came from. Trust me I know.

To be fair I don't even think that the options had to do with the fact they ship Rhyiona. As someone who ships Rhyiona -really bad- I would generally still felt as if the scene was forced even if it was Fiona and not Sasha.

kristi78968 posted: »

That was the thread in a nutshell. I would say some Rhyiona shippers were just speaking their mind in a correct manner while others would downright whine about it. Then there was that one person who kept calling everyone homophobic.

• Alt text

i really look like this when i'm reading your stories :') your fanfictions are seriously great!

She should have expected something like this would happen. But she still manages to be surprised when she sees Sasha dragging an unconsci

• Thank you so much! <3

xfuriouss posted: »

i really look like this when i'm reading your stories :') your fanfictions are seriously great!

• Holy crap. So I just realized how awesome this thread is. That place was scary. 0_0

Hey guys, did you notice that the "Telltale is forcing ships" thread got closed?

• edited June 2015

Same. Perhaps in a future episode they'll give us the choice as Rhys to hang out with either Fiona or Sasha?

Tumblr. That's where that person came from. Trust me I know. To be fair I don't even think that the options had to do with the fact they

• When you're casually looking at fanart and you see shit you did not need to see:

Alt text

• Yeah and let's hope the player has a choice whether or not to date them... and not make the scenario feel forced.

Same. Perhaps in a future episode they'll give us the choice as Rhys to hang out with either Fiona or Sasha?

• What happened?

I once found a disgustingly explicit Vaughn and Sasha fanart. ;-;

When you're casually looking at fanart and you see shit you did not need to see:

• i constantly see fiona from shrek while searching fiona from TFTBL..........

When you're casually looking at fanart and you see shit you did not need to see:

• Explicit Rhys... and Explicit Jack... ;-;

I'm fine with fluffy drawings but... NSFW for any ship just... makes me want to puke.

What happened? I once found a disgustingly explicit Vaughn and Sasha fanart. ;-;

• I'd rather see that than nsfw fanart xD

i constantly see fiona from shrek while searching fiona from TFTBL..........

• I could definitley see him gaining weight and then still blaming it on his arm

• You need brain bleach ASAP. I know the feeling. ;-;

Explicit Rhys... and Explicit Jack... ;-; I'm fine with fluffy drawings but... NSFW for any ship just... makes me want to puke.

• I'm going to my local store and buying all of the bleach I can find... also I've seen the Vaughn and Sasha thing... it put me off from ever wanting to ship Vaugsha

You need brain bleach ASAP. I know the feeling. ;-;

• OUCH. If you saw it you know I'm right when I say it's terrifying.

I'm going to my local store and buying all of the bleach I can find... also I've seen the Vaughn and Sasha thing... it put me off from ever wanting to ship Vaugsha

• It's traumatizing. I need to cleanse my eyes out D:

OUCH. If you saw it you know I'm right when I say it's terrifying.

• i know how you feel. a few days ago, i stumbled upon some creepy rule 34 fanart of fiona. even today i feel disgusted :(

Explicit Rhys... and Explicit Jack... ;-; I'm fine with fluffy drawings but... NSFW for any ship just... makes me want to puke.

• I've seen some creepy stuff about all of the borderlands ladies... including Fiona... and she's like my favorite so they've basically put me off her a little ;-;

i know how you feel. a few days ago, i stumbled upon some creepy rule 34 fanart of fiona. even today i feel disgusted

• Just don't spork them out. That'd be terrible!

It's traumatizing. I need to cleanse my eyes out

• Okay so... what should we talk about...erm oh! Who's you're favorite borderlands Female/Male.

My favorite females are Fiona (no brainer) and Lilith (even tho most ppl hate her)

And my favorite males are Rhys (yet again no brainer) Roland and Zer0

• I'll just get some holy water eyedrops, see if that will work.

Just don't spork them out. That'd be terrible!

• where do you search for fanart? i don't think i've ever ever stumbled upon a nsfw fanart of TFTBL and i've searched a lot, even in tumblr where nsfw is very common... maybe i have some kind of parental control activated without knowing lmao

Just don't spork them out. That'd be terrible!

• pray4pandoranfionas' eyes ;-;

I'll just get some holy water eyedrops, see if that will work.

• ohh i didn't know you meant nsfw at first! i personally don't mind it. i don't enjoy it but it doesn't bother me anymore, but it used to-- so i understand!

I'd rather see that than nsfw fanart xD

• guys, i'd love to start a lil' discussion here in this glorious thread. let's say you're presented with a decision (matrix's blue and red pill, if you will).
    BLUE PILL: 4th TFTB episode is released in july 2015, but there's no rhyiona in there;
    RED PILL: 4th TFTB episode is released in july 2017, but it confirms rhyiona

• edited June 2015

Fiona is definitely #1. Can robots count too? Cause Gortys is just so cute. ;-;

For males, Rhys (so original, I know :P) and Jack just cause he's funny as hell.

Okay so... what should we talk about...erm oh! Who's you're favorite borderlands Female/Male. My favorite females are Fiona (no brainer)

• 1st blacklist the NSFW tag, hopefully you shall never witness that again. And just go onto the tales from the borderlands tag and keep searching or something, it should come up.

Also blacklist the hot tag, I saw explicit Rhys and Fiona doing the do once I remember that being tagged.

Sorry, I suck at advise xD

where do you search for fanart? i don't think i've ever ever stumbled upon a nsfw fanart of TFTBL and i've searched a lot, even in tumblr where nsfw is very common... maybe i have some kind of parental control activated without knowing lmao

• k!
    Female: Fiona, Tannis, Tiny Tina
    Male: Jack, Rhys, Dr. Zed, sir reginald von bartlesby

Okay so... what should we talk about...erm oh! Who's you're favorite borderlands Female/Male. My favorite females are Fiona (no brainer)

• edited June 2015

I wasn't searching for fanart. I googled something TftB related and that showed up. It was back in April or so. Thankfully I haven't stumbled across anything like this recently.

where do you search for fanart? i don't think i've ever ever stumbled upon a nsfw fanart of TFTBL and i've searched a lot, even in tumblr where nsfw is very common... maybe i have some kind of parental control activated without knowing lmao

• Yes, Gortys can count. Okay I change my mind Gortys is number 1, Fiona's number 2 and Lilith can be number 3 :P

Fiona is definitely #1. Can robots count too? Cause Gortys is just so cute. ;-; For males, Rhys (so original, I know :P) and Jack just cause he's funny as hell.

• Red pill

guys, i'd love to start a lil' discussion here in this glorious thread. let's say you're presented with a decision (matrix's blue and red pi

Sign in to comment in this discussion.