Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I WOULD WAIT AN ETERNITY FOR RHYIONA.

RED. PILL.

guys, i'd love to start a lil' discussion here in this glorious thread. let's say you're presented with a decision (matrix's blue and red pi

• For some reason I can't get used to it xD It's just somthing which I don't enjoy seeing xD How do you get used to it?

rhonu posted: »

ohh i didn't know you meant nsfw at first! i personally don't mind it. i don't enjoy it but it doesn't bother me anymore, but it used to-- so i understand!

• fiona and gortys tied at first place for females, while rhys and jack tied on male list

Okay so... what should we talk about...erm oh! Who's you're favorite borderlands Female/Male. My favorite females are Fiona (no brainer)

• Red pill. I will wait for Rhyiona

guys, i'd love to start a lil' discussion here in this glorious thread. let's say you're presented with a decision (matrix's blue and red pi

• Rhys and Fiona are my faves, I can't think of anyone else. lol

Okay so... what should we talk about...erm oh! Who's you're favorite borderlands Female/Male. My favorite females are Fiona (no brainer)

• Red pill!!!!

• pics or it didn't happen

1st blacklist the NSFW tag, hopefully you shall never witness that again. And just go onto the tales from the borderlands tag and keep searc

• Tiny Tina

Yes

Kruzii posted: »

k! Female: Fiona, Tannis, Tiny Tina Male: Jack, Rhys, Dr. Zed, sir reginald von bartlesby

• Hi, I'm a Rhysha shipper. (A friendly one, though :D)

I'll let you guess which pill I'd take.

• Dracu, I do truthfully hope not you are asking for smut xD Idk, just scroll down the tales from the borderlands tag, it will take days to find though since it was posted a while ago.

Dracu98 posted: »

pics or it didn't happen

• Red pill, for Rhyioa and the fact the episode will be super polished/great with that much time to work on it! :D

• My sister just asked where the red stripe on Fiona's hair came from and I was gonna say she dyed it for style but remembered she had it as a kid.

Well, shit, I dunno, don't ask me difficult questions.

• Red pill. For sure. Absolutely no question about it. Red pill.

• edited June 2015

HAHAHA i don't know why the thought of someone tagging nsfw rhyiona as 'hot' made me laugh

i meant i've searched for fanart already but never encountered nsfw, and it's weird because i'm used to it appearing everywhere even when i'm searching for a totally unrelated thing (annoying) but that never happened with TFTBL!

1st blacklist the NSFW tag, hopefully you shall never witness that again. And just go onto the tales from the borderlands tag and keep searc

• Even if I shipped Rhyiona, no way I'd wait 2 years for it. Blue pill.

Sorry, I'll see myself out ._.

• Must be them gosh darn hair genes!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

My sister just asked where the red stripe on Fiona's hair came from and I was gonna say she dyed it for style but remembered she had it as a kid. Well, shit, I dunno, don't ask me difficult questions.

• Prayveryhard4myeyes ;-;

pray4pandoranfionas' eyes ;-;

• Well, her genes are quality ones. ;P

Poogers555 posted: »

Must be them gosh darn hair genes!

• me when they took out the kiss

Alt text

• Whoops I must of read it wrong xD you've probably just got explicit content turned off then. Idk but you're lucky

rhonu posted: »

HAHAHA i don't know why the thought of someone tagging nsfw rhyiona as 'hot' made me laugh i meant i've searched for fanart already but n

• Red pill

• basically sums up how every member of this thread felt like when they found out

me when they took out the kiss

• You never know what ep 4 has to offer on Helios
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Wait what kiss?

• aye true, I hope there's a kiss, if not then maybe episode 5

You never know what ep 4 has to offer on Helios ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Who knows at the end of the game it could end with them getting together (or back together)

aye true, I hope there's a kiss, if not then maybe episode 5

• well, I just thought "every thread has this guy that is a completely pervert and has every fetish there is, so why shouldn't it be me this time?" but maybe I don't really fit into this roll :D

Dracu, I do truthfully hope not you are asking for smut xD Idk, just scroll down the tales from the borderlands tag, it will take days to find though since it was posted a while ago.

• there was supposed to be a scene of fiona kissing rhys when he was unconscious in the atlas facility/tower/whatever in ep3

Brawl posted: »

Wait what kiss?

• Nah, it's fine. Be that roll if you want, I won't judge. Besides I find those sort of people on the thread quite funny xD

Dracu98 posted: »

well, I just thought "every thread has this guy that is a completely pervert and has every fetish there is, so why shouldn't it be me this time?" but maybe I don't really fit into this roll

• There was un-used audio of Fiona suggesting to kiss Rhys awake. It's somewhere abouts on this thread just a few pages away.

Wait what kiss?

• I look at the thread for a minute, no comments. I look away for literally ten seconds and there's 15 new ones.

Wow.

• edited June 2015

Maybe we're gonna have some like Anna backstory or something.

Wait a minute. Anna's name has four letters. You know what else does? That's right, love. Love has a v in it. You know whose name has a V in in? Vaughn. Anna loved Hans. Hans is Vaughn CONFIRMED. (Plus they both betrayed their friends.) But wait, there's more. Anna has an A in it. So does Fiona. Fiona is Anna CONFIRMED. (Plus you know, the hair streak.) But I'm not done yet. Fiona has five letters in her name. Who else does, Sasha. If Anna is Fiona, and Sasha is Fiona's sister, Sasha is Elsa CONFIRMED. Elsa has an S in her name. RhyS. Elsa makes ice Kristoff sells it, so who did everyone think was going to get together? And who else does everyone know think is going to end up together? Rhysha. Rhys is Kristoff CONFIRMED! Who always consoles Kristoff, and no one else can 'hear' him? Sven. Who else is like that to Rhys? Handsome Jack is Sven CONFIRMED.

Tales from the Borderlands is Frozen CONFIRMED.

But wait, who gets together in Frozen? Kristoff and Anna. Who is the Kristoff and Anna of Borderlands?

RHYIONA CONFIRMED.

(Also Loader Bot is a Rock Troll because of his wisdom of the world. And Gortys is Olaf because you know, comic releif.)

My sister just asked where the red stripe on Fiona's hair came from and I was gonna say she dyed it for style but remembered she had it as a kid. Well, shit, I dunno, don't ask me difficult questions.

• Alt text

Okay guys, I'm going to bed. It's like 12:00 am where I'm at xD

• Apparently Fiona could slap or kiss Rhys awake

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1oX7NjuJE0v

Wait what kiss?

• i don't know ; ; i think i got used to it when i had a deviantart account, there's some disturbing things in there... now i find them funny !

For some reason I can't get used to it xD It's just somthing which I don't enjoy seeing xD How do you get used to it?

• This is the most beautiful confirmation post I have ever read read in my life.

Maybe we're gonna have some like Anna backstory or something. Wait a minute. Anna's name has four letters. You know what else does? That'

• Brawl posted: »

Wait what kiss?

• i feel if we were on game of thrones house rhyiona's motto would be "they took out the kiss"

• edited June 2015

AND WE GOT RHYSHA INSTEAD ? AGHSAMKSAMKLSANGKLASGMAK HOW COME I FIND ABOUT THAT NOW
    FUUU

there was supposed to be a scene of fiona kissing rhys when he was unconscious in the atlas facility/tower/whatever in ep3

• It's midnight for me too. The night is young!

Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

Okay guys, I'm going to bed. It's like 12:00 am where I'm at xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.