Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Yeah... I was wondering if they'd track your IP or something...

Pipas posted: »

Nah, he can't do that. If he did and the mods found out, he could get longer ban or even perma ban. It's not worth it.

• :D :)

Thank you very much, this helps a lot!

• Alt text
    How do i get this scene? i think i missed it somehow :(

• Pfft, he's not dead. He'll be back, don't worry. :)

armis37 posted: »

He got involved in a very heated argument in the recently closed 'Telltale force ships' thread... RIP Leluch ;(

• You think he'll be unbanned?

Pipas posted: »

Pfft, he's not dead. He'll be back, don't worry.

• It's when you are trying to find a way into the atlas building, and sasha is looking at a plant, you can look at her, she'll ask "why were you staring at me?". You can pick an option that says he wasn't staring, and this is the scene.

cena966 posted: »

How do i get this scene? i think i missed it somehow

• Um, yeah. I don't think the argument was that bad that he'd get perma ban. Give it a few days. :P

You think he'll be unbanned?

• If you look at Sasha in the first section of the dome, you get that scene depending on whether you tell her that you were staring because she looked good, she looked ridiculous, or that you weren't staring (this last option gets you that dialouge)

• Oh ok :D Im going to replay the episode now ^^

It's when you are trying to find a way into the atlas building, and sasha is looking at a plant, you can look at her, she'll ask "why were you staring at me?". You can pick an option that says he wasn't staring, and this is the scene.

• Okay guys, that previous design, as I said, took on a more darker side.

Here's one to make up for it. I present to you....

SASHA 2.0!

Alt text

• Ok ^^ Im going to test out the 3...not the "she looked ridiculous" one :)

derrickd95 posted: »

If you look at Sasha in the first section of the dome, you get that scene depending on whether you tell her that you were staring because she looked good, she looked ridiculous, or that you weren't staring (this last option gets you that dialouge)

• Select 'X'
    Alt text

Okay guys, that previous design, as I said, took on a more darker side. Here's one to make up for it. I present to you.... SASHA 2.0!

• That looks fucking AWESOME!!! :D

Okay guys, that previous design, as I said, took on a more darker side. Here's one to make up for it. I present to you.... SASHA 2.0!

• edited June 2015

Damn, Sasha with robotic arm and eye looks badass.

• nah! I'm still mad at you...

• Can you imagine!?

While at Helios Sasha gets into a horrible accident and Rhys has to try to get her help, resulting to this?

Depending on how much Sasha likes Rhys will be her willingness to go through the procedure.

• And then they get married, have lots of little Rhysha babies and run off into the sunset together!!
    Right?... RIGHT?!!!?!

Can you imagine!? While at Helios Sasha gets into a horrible accident and Rhys has to try to get her help, resulting to this? Depending on how much Sasha likes Rhys will be her willingness to go through the procedure.

• This look... weird xD I think I prefer original Sasha more :)

Nice job by the way :)

• That was kinda a big escalation... but YEAH!

And then they get married, have lots of little Rhysha babies and run off into the sunset together!! Right?... RIGHT?!!!?!

• RIGHT! IT'S CONFIRMED!

And then they get married, have lots of little Rhysha babies and run off into the sunset together!! Right?... RIGHT?!!!?!

• I'm not the only one who thinks that their kid would look like this right?

Alt text

• Rhys stuttering while being awkwardly romantic around Sasha gives me life.

• I think one boy and one girl would be nice. But their personalities in comparison to the parents would be inverted.
    Like, the girl is super nerdy and the boy is the rough and ready one.

I'm not the only one who thinks that their kid would look like this right?

• Luluch you got banned? :o

Leluch123 posted: »

Still the ,, you should never ile to me Sasha" line was priceless

• Alt text

DaisyTalia posted: »

Rhys stuttering while being awkwardly romantic around Sasha gives me life.

• Omg I'm crying right now and I'm 2 minutes in xD

Click here. DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!

• Yea, it made me cringe a little at that part

DaisyTalia posted: »

Rhys stuttering while being awkwardly romantic around Sasha gives me life.

• Yep, IP bans.

Yeah... I was wondering if they'd track your IP or something...

• Oh my. Just got back from reading that closed thread on 'forced ships'.
    I wanted to know what was going on, so just for those who don't know, it seems there were three bans, involving those who got into a heated argument that was barely based around the events of the game and gearing more towards an argument/heated discussion on homosexuality.
    Those banned includes:
    Leluch123 (Who mainly argued with Essen as far as I'm aware, about pretty much everything Essen had to say, unless Cyanistic got on it first)
    Essan (Who argued that others were homophobic and that the game should have more gay people in it and argued with 'forced romance' thesis)
    Cyanistic (who argued against the 'forced romance' thesis)
    Just an update for you guys, in case you're really confused and don't wanna go searching through the thread for answers...
    K, I'm goin' bed now.
    Alt text

• can you add me to the map too? i'm in the south of Brazil, thanks

GrumpyDof posted: »

And a lot of medicine...

• Thanks for providing a tl;dr for that pile of jack...

Poor Leluch, I hope he will get unbanned as soon as possible!

Oh my. Just got back from reading that closed thread on 'forced ships'. I wanted to know what was going on, so just for those who don't kno

• We need pray for Leluch unban

Thanks for providing a tl;dr for that pile of jack... Poor Leluch, I hope he will get unbanned as soon as possible!

• How long does a ban usually last for?

Thanks for providing a tl;dr for that pile of jack... Poor Leluch, I hope he will get unbanned as soon as possible!

• Not long i hope...He's supposed to work for me that guy !

How long does a ban usually last for?

• That scene is 100% toooooooooooooo perfect.

LoseMyHome posted: »

I just can't believe how everything was perfect in this scene, down to the facial animations, music, and colors. Props to the voice actors too, they did an amazing job. gifs by jusblaz

• edited June 2015

There you go Armis :D

Alt text

• Alt text

That is amazing!

SzymeG posted: »

There you go Armis

• Alt text

I think one boy and one girl would be nice. But their personalities in comparison to the parents would be inverted. Like, the girl is super nerdy and the boy is the rough and ready one.

• edited June 2015

This was one of my top favorite moments between them. That wry smile. Telltale really outdid themselves in the interactions between Rhys, and Sasha. I love how little things change, (like Rhys helping her onto the car, and her smiling while they ride Loader Bot) if you go the Rhysha route.

• Welcome

So guys...i played the third episode a few days ago...and i fucking LOVED the romantic scenes with Rhys and Sasha! First i shiped so hard Rhyiona but after these scenes im now shiping Rhysha These scenes are SO CUTE!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.