Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Now I just want to see a photo of Frozen characters with Borderlands characters faces cropped on. XD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

This is the most beautiful confirmation post I have ever read read in my life.

• Goodnight. Sweet Rhyiona dreams. :D

Okay guys, I'm going to bed. It's like 12:00 am where I'm at xD

• goodnight !! <3

it's 1 am here but i can't sleep because it's too hot... (hot damn)

Okay guys, I'm going to bed. It's like 12:00 am where I'm at xD

• Me and @Poogers555 posted the same thing at the same time! Why is it always me? D:

• Alt text

Now I just want to see a photo of Frozen characters with Borderlands characters faces cropped on. XD

• lel.

all gathered around a fire

Green: They took out the kiss.

All: They took out the kiss.

rhonu posted: »

i feel if we were on game of thrones house rhyiona's motto would be "they took out the kiss"

• after the whole ep3 dissapointment, House Martell's motto definitely suits us the best

rhonu posted: »

i feel if we were on game of thrones house rhyiona's motto would be "they took out the kiss"

• Clearly a sign of the cosmos doing things.

Me and @Poogers555 posted the same thing at the same time! Why is it always me?

• So, it looks like we are going back to Helios, I hope we get to see what Rhys apartment looks like ;3

• Alt text

Wolf, you are an amazing person.

• Love is in the ice.
    Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited June 2015

FINALLY THE BOOK IS HERE! Rhyiona World -Compilation of all best commentary - IS FREE TO DOWNLOAD!
    http://www.4shared.com/office/MzRYxIYqce/Rhyiona_World_-_Compilation_of.html
    This is the first version so it's not complete yet. (It's only the first 10 pages)
    I hope this little book will help you too find the best Rhyiona comment on this treat.
    It's a PDF file (You can download it even if you are on a mobile device and your phone will reconize the file)
    Thanks too support me and have a great time read this!
    (****I've test it on my computer and it download... sh!t but on my mobile device it's working well... so anyway, try on mobile if it didn't work on your computer******)

• I. found. it. Vaughn/Sasha hell.

Why did I do that?

Why?

My eyes.

Alt text

What happened? I once found a disgustingly explicit Vaughn and Sasha fanart. ;-;

• I want to play as Fiona and go through Rhys' wardrobe (I don't care why). Does he have millions of ugly ties for Gortys to laugh at? Does he have hundreds of colourful socks? Will Fiona find cosplay outfits in there?

I must know.

Poogers555 posted: »

So, it looks like we are going back to Helios, I hope we get to see what Rhys apartment looks like ;3

• i believe most of this thread is actually far more invested in finding out how Rhys' bed looks like. amirite? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So, it looks like we are going back to Helios, I hope we get to see what Rhys apartment looks like ;3

• Alt text

i believe most of this thread is actually far more invested in finding out how Rhys' bed looks like. amirite? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• [Open Drawer}

sees lots of colorful socks

Rhys runs over to shut it

Rhys: haha...ha....yeah...

I want to play as Fiona and go through Rhys' wardrobe (I don't care why). Does he have millions of ugly ties for Gortys to laugh at? Does he have hundreds of colourful socks? Will Fiona find cosplay outfits in there? I must know.

• Thank you. <3

Now your theory is 100% CONFIRMED.

Wolf, you are an amazing person.

• Alt text

Eryka posted: »

FINALLY THE BOOK IS HERE! Rhyiona World -Compilation of all best commentary - IS FREE TO DOWNLOAD! http://www.4shared.com/office/MzRYxIYqce

• edited June 2015

Guys, guys! I wouldn't worry about the "kiss" being discarded. I'm thinking that they are keeping it for later, which made it go unused in Episode 3.
    If you go here: https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/95227/some-very-interesting-unused-stranger-lines

You guys will see that another person (Poogers555) has looked through sound clips in Episode 2 before, and has found a interesting voice clip. Little did we know, that unused quote has been used in Episode 3 instead! My point is, they might have decided to show off Fiona's and Rhys's romance in the later episodes (4 or 5). While the chances of another "dropped" voice clip being used in another episode are fairly slim, I'm very positive about their relationship going forward, as I think that Telltale dropping the choice of who to romance would be a pretty bad action to take, especially as we can already influence the way characters think about us quite a bit.

P.S: The quote I was talking about was the one where Fiona asks the Stranger about his mask. Poogers555 has found it unused in Episode 2, and it has been used in Episode 3 instead.

P.S.2: Also, another "theory" about this could be that Telltale wanted it to happen under different circumstances. (AKA maybe when Rhys is NOT knocked out cold)

• JESUS RHYS GOT BUFF

Good work Elliot. :D Looks amazing.

Love is in the ice.

• You guys will see that another person has looked through sound clips in Episode 2 before

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Maybe its destiny, what I find is added later!

BigBadPaul posted: »

Guys, guys! I wouldn't worry about the "kiss" being discarded. I'm thinking that they are keeping it for later, which made it go unused in E

• Yeah! I want them to escape from Vallory and Rhys will be all like, "I can see my house from here!" And then Fiona will roll her eyes and Rhys will lead the way all proud of himself while Vaugns all mumbling like, "It's my house too you know..." And then Sasha will pat his back and chuckle and then Loaderbot will pick up Gortys and they'll totally Chewbacca it and Loaderbot will be all like "Come with me prisoners." And Gortys would giggle, and Jack would just be trying to order people around because he still doesn't realise he's a hologram...

Oh my god I need episode 4 right now!

• Alt text

FINALLY THE BOOK IS HERE! Rhyiona World -Compilation of all best commentary - IS FREE TO DOWNLOAD! http://www.4shared.com/office/MzRYxIYqce

• Don't tell me you went looking for it. D:

I. found. it. Vaughn/Sasha hell. Why did I do that? Why? My eyes.

• ErykaEryka Banned

I love you two Alt text

• ErykaEryka Banned

The best internet hug I've ever had!

• Guys, you're so fast. Sonic fast.

I can't even read all comments.

Refreshing page and there are 10+ new comments.

This is awesomly insaine.

Alt text

• "..."

"Why do you need so many?"

"These are kid socks."

"I bet they're unwashed."

[Open Drawer} sees lots of colorful socks Rhys runs over to shut it Rhys: haha...ha....yeah...

• SONIC IS OUR LORD

Well, one of them.

Guys, you're so fast. Sonic fast. I can't even read all comments. Refreshing page and there are 10+ new comments. This is awesomly insaine.

• It's 2:33 AM right here and I came to this thread 3 hours ago even if I didnt really comment , still didn't go to sleep nor feel tired

• Yeah, I'm still hoping here for this exact same reason.

Please Telltale. Please.

Guys, guys! I wouldn't worry about the "kiss" being discarded. I'm thinking that they are keeping it for later, which made it go unused in E

• It's the power of Rhyiona. :)

Brawl posted: »

It's 2:33 AM right here and I came to this thread 3 hours ago even if I didnt really comment , still didn't go to sleep nor feel tired

• HAHA

oh, this hurt. ;-;

• edited June 2015

As several wise guys and gals have said before, this ship is a one of a kind, as it just won't sink. It's a matter of months before we finally find the answer.

• We'll stay strong and we'll fight to the end.

As several wise guys and gals have said before, this ship is a one of a kind, as it just won't sink. It's a matter of months before we finally find the answer.

• Wow this is gonna be a huge project! You're awesome! <3

• nighty my fellow Rhyiona shippers<3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.