Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Wow that's really creepy.

What's the "TRUE" page?

• Dumpy died a heroic death #FOR DUMPY CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Dreams about them playing with Gortys and Loader Bot, of course! And Dumpy! Never forget Dumpy.

• I would NEVER BETRAY YOU BRO NEVER C=

It was just a play thing, @Quiff is my friend. :P Thanks for having my back though. That's a real bro!

• That time of night again where it gets quiet. Goodnight my loves <3

• I am so relieved to hear you say that, bro!

I would NEVER BETRAY YOU BRO NEVER C=

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams. <3

Suzy222 posted: »

That time of night again where it gets quiet. Goodnight my loves

• I wish everyone Rhyiona dreams but all I get is hungry Gortys.

;-;

• Wolf and chewbacca look at each other
    BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so relieved to hear you say that, bro!

• All I get are Doctor Who dreams...

I wish everyone Rhyiona dreams but all I get is hungry Gortys. ;-;

• Then another user makes fun of our bro moment.

Wolf and chewbacca look at each other BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO,BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• What Wolf said. C=

Sweet Rhyiona dreams.

• No Rhyiona either?

I'm gonna cheer the day I get a good Rhyiona dream. ;-;

All I get are Doctor Who dreams...

• Hahaha Fiona comes out of nowhere makeing fun of our BRO moment that's not how we sound like Fiona what Rhys said. XD

Then another user makes fun of our bro moment.

• Rude, Fiona. :( Rhys understands.

Hahaha Fiona comes out of nowhere makeing fun of our BRO moment that's not how we sound like Fiona what Rhys said. XD

• Fiona is a BRO Party pooper hahah XD

Rude, Fiona. Rhys understands.

• Rhys and vaughn the only two people that understand the love between two men C=

Fiona is a BRO Party pooper hahah XD

• But we love her anyway. :D

Fiona is a BRO Party pooper hahah XD

• Of course who can not love Fiona she's awesome but Rhys is more awesome in my book he just needs to find his inner badass C=

But we love her anyway.

• ErykaEryka Banned

My book Rhyiona World - Compilation of all best commentary - I said it again just in case some people doesn't see it http://www.filedropper.com/rhyionaworld-compilationofallbestcommentary-

• I personally slightly prefer Fiona. There's just something about her. :)

Of course who can not love Fiona she's awesome but Rhys is more awesome in my book he just needs to find his inner badass C=

• I know what you mean bro ;)

I personally slightly prefer Fiona. There's just something about her.

• I like them, but it can't happen. Rhys is too weak to lift fiona.

Love is in the ice.

• These are dark times in the Rhyiona thread =C

No Rhyiona either? I'm gonna cheer the day I get a good Rhyiona dream. ;-;

• leaves for one day, 778 reviews

• Hi peeps, I woke up :D Timezones amirite? Although it's just almost 7AM. Being in hospital is (very not) fun xD

• Am still awake it's 11:50pm can't go to sleep and I don't even feel tired so how's LIFE /=

Crips posted: »

Hi peeps, I woke up Timezones amirite? Although it's just almost 7AM. Being in hospital is (very not) fun xD

• Hah, good, but could be better. Sadly, no Rhyiona dreams

Am still awake it's 11:50pm can't go to sleep and I don't even feel tired so how's LIFE /=

• I know what mean I don't get any Rhyiona dreams =C are the Rhyiona dream gods not happy with us why have you forsaken all of us !!!!!!! =,(
    (Am just kidding the Rhyiona dream gods would never let us down right, right ?!!) Am freaking out right now !!!!!!!!!!!0=

Crips posted: »

Hah, good, but could be better. Sadly, no Rhyiona dreams

• Alt text
    Deleted scene from Catch a Ride.

• I forgot to put the word " you " between what and mean son of a b###### sorry I mean son of a Rhyiona !!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what mean I don't get any Rhyiona dreams =C are the Rhyiona dream gods not happy with us why have you forsaken all of us !!!!!!! =,(

• It's still bad, even if it was Fiona in Sasha's place :/

nohuhhuh posted: »

It's okay. Just because I find this scene bad doesn't mean that others should feel the same. ;D

• How is it that every time I look at this thread, there will be another 400 posts to read? This is awesome. :D

• I'll steal them both, eat them right away, then we'll get the ep in 2015 with confirmed Rhyiona!!

FLAWLESS LOGIC

guys, i'd love to start a lil' discussion here in this glorious thread. let's say you're presented with a decision (matrix's blue and red pi

• I gotta do some Frozen mixed with borderlands fanart!! This is amazing!

• Is anyone still awake ? =C I feel so lonely without my bro wolf to talk to =C don't leave me here alone here wolf. =C

• Well it's 11 am where I live, so yeah I'm awake ^^

Also Wolfy needs his beauty sleep :3, He'll be on later more fabulous than ever ;D

Is anyone still awake ? =C I feel so lonely without my bro wolf to talk to =C don't leave me here alone here wolf. =C

• I'm here but I'm not the best conversation holder. XD

Is anyone still awake ? =C I feel so lonely without my bro wolf to talk to =C don't leave me here alone here wolf. =C

• I hope so! Helios is the perfect place for something dramatic to happen between Handome Jack and Rhys. Soooo it would also be the perfect for Rhys to black out and need someone to revive him with loving attention. Plus, that scene would be so funny with them doing stuff to Rhys to wake him up (hopefully LB and Gortys take a turn!). Then Fiona kisses him, and they both realise there's more to their feelings. But they don't get to do anything about it before the rift that causes the present-day tension. Only in ep5 can they finally do something about it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BigBadPaul posted: »

Guys, guys! I wouldn't worry about the "kiss" being discarded. I'm thinking that they are keeping it for later, which made it go unused in E

• Plus, she can mess with him while he's asleep. :D

rhonu posted: »

4 am fanfiction once upon a time rhys was asleep in bed and fiona came in and she tried to get in bed too but very quietly to not wake hi

• So how is your day going it's 3:00Am over here and I don't even feel tired /=

(I know what you mean Kristi78968 am not much of a conversation starter my self am just going to starting this random conversation =b and thank you that makes me feel much better XDJulieXD. C= )

Sign in to comment in this discussion.