Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• It works well, however I have Bootcamp on mine so I always run it on Window software, but I did try it on the OS X and it ran pretty smoothly.

Sorry, quick question - I recently got a MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015) as a birthday gift, I was wondering does the Telltale games (specifically TFTBL) play well on Mac?

• Alt text

It's beautiful! Nice work!

SzymeG posted: »

There you go Armis

• ErykaEryka Banned

I've thinking about this question for at least 2 minutes so there it is : How many Rhyshans are in this family?

• edited June 2015

Im really excited to see how they are going to deepen their relationship :)

Tripsauce posted: »

This was one of my top favorite moments between them. That wry smile. Telltale really outdid themselves in the interactions between Rhys, an

• You guys wanna hear some creepy unused Jack lines? yes you do!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1s866LfWJyl

• Poogers555 posted: »

You guys wanna hear some creepy unused Jack lines? yes you do! http://vocaroo.com/i/s1s866LfWJyl

• Ayyyy

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

You guys wanna hear some creepy unused Jack lines? yes you do! http://vocaroo.com/i/s1s866LfWJyl

• I love you Poogers
    ...lets have kids

• Ok, Ill shove my fingers up your nose, you shove your fingers up mine!

I love you Poogers . . . . . . . ...lets have kids

• Yup. He's got a good attitude...and he plays interesting games.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Cry is way more sentimental than other youtubers, that's why i'm watching him.

• Isn't Poogers just the nicest person? Yes, Poogers is the nicest person. You are the nicest person.

Honestly I've had a feeling Jack shipped it since the deleted line in ep 2 about Rhys knowing her name. Let's add him to the Rhysha family ;)

• Ima pick ur nose so hard youll only have ONE nostril when im dun

Ok, Ill shove my fingers up your nose, you shove your fingers up mine!

• I just finished the second Rhysha playlist! And just in case anyone missed the first one I'll put a link to that one too! :)

Rhysha Playlist #1

Rhysha Playlist #2

• Yes Jack, that's exactly why I chose Fiona over you. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Alt text

There you go Armis

• Right now there are 85 of us if I counted correctly. :)

Eryka posted: »

I've thinking about this question for at least 2 minutes so there it is : How many Rhyshans are in this family?

• You guys... xD

And then they get married, have lots of little Rhysha babies and run off into the sunset together!! Right?... RIGHT?!!!?!

• What are you Lenny facing me for, are you hitting on me? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Alt text

Great job, man!

I like to imagine this situation as if they're married and went out camping somewhere in the 'safe' part of Pandora (if it even exists). They're having a good time, you know, traditional - cooking some meals, playing, maybe going swimming in a nearby river. In the evening, they crawl into their tent, listening to the sound of silence outside and quietly whispering to each other. Suddenly Rhys says "Remember that time when I first put a flower behind your ear?" Sasha "Of course I do!". "Maybe want to watch it?" "You have it recorded?" "How could I not?"

Then they sit like this and giggle while watching this. Then, some intimate stuff happens and they fall asleep in each other's arms :)

There you go Armis

• Okay, thanks for letting me know. :)

It works well, however I have Bootcamp on mine so I always run it on Window software, but I did try it on the OS X and it ran pretty smoothly.

• I cant believe i couldnt predict Rhysha before episode 3... They have such a good chemistry that it is crazy!

• Their chemistry is so booming even Mr. Torgue ships it!

ata95 posted: »

I cant believe i couldnt predict Rhysha before episode 3... They have such a good chemistry that it is crazy!

• -Pokes head out from lurkervile- So, I've been sittin' here, just lurkin' since the beginning of this thread. Figured it was about time I actually created an account and say "hello" to everyone.

So.

Hello, everyone!

• Hello! Wow, hey! Really great to meet you!

Kuroix12 posted: »

-Pokes head out from lurkervile- So, I've been sittin' here, just lurkin' since the beginning of this thread. Figured it was about time I actually created an account and say "hello" to everyone. So. Hello, everyone!

• That's too motherfucking beautiful.

There you go Armis

• Alt text

There you go Armis

• Alt text

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you decided to join us. :)

-Pokes head out from lurkervile- So, I've been sittin' here, just lurkin' since the beginning of this thread. Figured it was about time I actually created an account and say "hello" to everyone. So. Hello, everyone!

• Thanks you guys! XD. Can I get "Rhysha-fied" and be added to the map/member wall too? I live in Nevada.

Pipas posted: »

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you decided to join us.

• Too bad you didn't join us at the begining, we had fun... But you're here now... Welcome!

• Sure thing. What color of the Rhysha mark you want?

It might take a while till you get added to the map though, because the poster/map creator @GrumpyDof is sick, plus he's currently figuring out how to get more people into Rhysha poster. (yeah, we're running out of space :P)

Thanks you guys! XD. Can I get "Rhysha-fied" and be added to the map/member wall too? I live in Nevada.

• Great timing for joining, my fan art matches this occasion

Welcome to the Club!!!!

Alt text

My gallery

Thanks you guys! XD. Can I get "Rhysha-fied" and be added to the map/member wall too? I live in Nevada.

• Omg, this is perfect. Loader Bot has some skills. :D

Great timing for joining, my fan art matches this occasion Welcome to the Club!!!! My gallery

• Hmm. Can I get blue and orange? If not, just orange would be fine!

Thanks Jim & Reggie! Also, great job on the picture. It looks wonderful.

Omg, this is perfect. Loader Bot has some skills.

• I think its kinda creepy how Jack thinks that would be the only reason Rhys would trust Fiona over him ;-;

Yes Jack, that's exactly why I chose Fiona over you. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Bru, I like it.

kaza125 posted: »

Bru, I made dis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AabKr8nLLEk

• edited June 2015

Alt text
    :((((((((((((((

So, guys. I've gone for something a little... darker this time. Hope you packed your bags, cause we're about to go on a feels trip.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Thanks to answer me!

Right now there are 85 of us if I counted correctly.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.