Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm here too. Bright and early in the morning (after some coffee, heh). :)

Is anyone still awake ? =C I feel so lonely without my bro wolf to talk to =C don't leave me here alone here wolf. =C

• Alt text

Morning! Did TT confirmed Rhyiona yet?

• Sorry to be the Bear of bad news but no they have not =C but soon my Rhyiona friend soon this ship will sail and will see it's glory C= #NEVER FORGET RHYIONA IS LOVE RHYIONA IS LIFE <3

Kruzii posted: »

• aw, what a bummer :/

Rhyiona is love Rhyiona is life

soon

Sorry to be the Bear of bad news but no they have not =C but soon my Rhyiona friend soon this ship will sail and will see it's glory C= #NEVER FORGET RHYIONA IS LOVE RHYIONA IS LIFE

• Alt text

• It's 4:21 here. I already had my few hours of sleep earlier! My sleep schedule is missed up big time.

(You can call me Kristi, much easier to remember and type! :D)

So how is your day going it's 3:00Am over here and I don't even feel tired /= (I know what you mean Kristi78968 am not much of a convers

• Tnx for sharing Kristi it really get lonely here C=

kristi78968 posted: »

It's 4:21 here. I already had my few hours of sleep earlier! My sleep schedule is missed up big time. (You can call me Kristi, much easier to remember and type! )

• That's why us nightowls gotta keep this place lively at night!

Tnx for sharing Kristi it really get lonely here C=

• the feels are too real.

• Help me Wolf, I've seen it too! How in the hell people create it in such a disgusting way?!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

pray4pandoranfionas' eyes ;-;

• That feel when you want to write a fanfic about Rhyiona but you have no ideas.

Alt text

• we keep the conversation going at night nobody notices us we are part of the darkness we are the people that hide in the shadows and nobody notices us we are the nightowls and we keep this conversation going at night for all of you Rhyiona fan's out there. Kristi give the all the rhyiona fan's the daily reminder "cough" it's Rhyiona is love Rhyiona is life "cough" stay awesome all of you rhyiona fan's love you all C=

That's why us nightowls gotta keep this place lively at night!

• Rhys and Fiona going shopping for groceries and both have to remind each other of their diet. like no ice for Rhys and no.. dunno, coockies for Fiona?

That feel when you want to write a fanfic about Rhyiona but you have no ideas.

• That's good start keep going C=

Rhys and Fiona going shopping for groceries and both have to remind each other of their diet. like no ice for Rhys and no.. dunno, coockies for Fiona?

• I dunno how :(

That's good start keep going C=

• Rhys and Fiona having fun in ice skating rink?

That feel when you want to write a fanfic about Rhyiona but you have no ideas.

• Yes Rhys and Fiona are having fun in the ice skating rink and .............

Rhys and Fiona having fun in ice skating rink?

• Rhys dont know how to skate, neither does Fiona but she doesnt want to admit it?

Yes Rhys and Fiona are having fun in the ice skating rink and .............

• And keep going this is getting interesting C=

Rhys dont know how to skate, neither does Fiona but she doesnt want to admit it?

• ow, how are you feeling? :(

Crips posted: »

Hi peeps, I woke up Timezones amirite? Although it's just almost 7AM. Being in hospital is (very not) fun xD

• Glad to help ^^

So how is your day going it's 3:00Am over here and I don't even feel tired /= (I know what you mean Kristi78968 am not much of a convers

• So, I'm not sure if you guys know but there really great Rhyiona fanfics on Tumblr! Here's a post that links to them all plus a few pictures and gifs! :)

http://borderlinesyberian.tumblr.com/post/120978714844/are-there-any-pieces-of-fanart-and-fanfiction-for

• Its the first time ice skating for both of them. Rhys wants to impress the bae and falls on his face the minute he steps on the ice.
    Fiona laughs, says it cant be that hard but also lost her balance really quick. Thankfully Rhys is there to catch her. Meanwhile Gortys and LB are in the middle of the ice and present a show that would put every known figureskater in shame?

And keep going this is getting interesting C=

So, I'm not sure if you guys know but there really great Rhyiona fanfics on Tumblr! Here's a post that links to them all plus a few pictures

• Yes keep going C=

Its the first time ice skating for both of them. Rhys wants to impress the bae and falls on his face the minute he steps on the ice. Fiona

• edited June 2015

Currently writing up that fanfic @Kruzii gave me the idea for. LET'S SEE HOW THIS GOES! :D

EDIT: Question, when you guys are at a grocery store, what aisle do you usually find cookies in?

EDIT 2: I GOTCHA YOU GUYS. I'm dumb this early in the morning!

• Fiona and Rhys are a little embarrassed and dont say anything about each others fall. Rhys tries to change the subject and points out at Gortys and LB: "at least the kids are having fun". Fiona just nods. Rhys starts to talk again:"you know, I think they've this talent from me. Give me an hour and I will show you how to skate on ice." F:"they are adopted." R:"just.. Give me an hour, ok?" Fiona thinks a little bit and responds: "Ok, lets make a deal, whoever can skate better at the end of the day wins. And the loser have to clean the bathroom for the next 3 months."

Or something like that?

Yes keep going C=

• Good job man your doing some good work here keep going C=

Fiona and Rhys are a little embarrassed and dont say anything about each others fall. Rhys tries to change the subject and points out at Gor

• with the the chips

Currently writing up that fanfic @Kruzii gave me the idea for. LET'S SEE HOW THIS GOES! EDIT: Question, when you guys are at a grocery s

• Its 3:15am, still can't sleep.....Alt text

• the cookie aisle.

Currently writing up that fanfic @Kruzii gave me the idea for. LET'S SEE HOW THIS GOES! EDIT: Question, when you guys are at a grocery s

• edited June 2015

uhm.. never done something like that before, but i will do it for you, bro!
    But later, have to go study now :/

EDIT: never mind, kristi78968 already wrote an awesome story about this scenario!

Good job man your doing some good work here keep going C=

• In the sweets aisle ofc

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

when he was asleep, silent and not saying stupid things. "Wow, Fiona."

• Okay, okay. Gotcha! It's almost 7 in the morning, excuse my idiocy!

XDJulieXD posted: »

In the sweets aisle ofc

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Edit: Voting is over!

• so true! ;D

Its 3:15am, still can't sleep.....

• Gah the cuteness continues!!! <3 <3 <3 I loved Loaderbot's mouth paper (weird name but I couldn't think of anything)!

I'm gonna go with 4 because I CAN NOT decide whether to save Gortys or Fiona, and saving myself would feel like an asshole move.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Edit: Voting is over!

• edited June 2015

Here it is. I'm actually wary about this piece since I never wrote fanfic before so I made it short.

Scenario: Rhys and Fiona are going grocery shopping! Thing is, they’re on a diet. Rhys can’t eat ice cream while Fiona is forbidden from having cookies. (Word Count: 942)

Credit to @Kruzii for the idea!

It was a just another difficult day in the grocery store. The couple’s visit was never simple in the slightest ever since Gortys suggested the two go on a diet, especially Rhys.

“Noooooooo!!” The young man cried out, holding onto dear life on the door in the frozen section that contained ice cream. Fiona, being the strongest one out of the two, was the one trying to pull him away with a tight grip on his left hand. “Fiona, pleeeeaaassseeee! Just one container! I swear I won’t have ice cream EVER AGAIN!” That was a total lie. She knew his love for ice cream, it leveled with his love for socks...but that’s a different story.

“Are you kidding me Rhys?! This is the third time you’ve done this!” She said as she finally yanked Rhys off the door, closing it.

“NOOOOOO!” He reaches his hand out to the delicious chocolate and vanilla ice cream that practically called his name. “Why do you hate me so much...?” He asks with a hurt tone in his voice.

“I should considering the attention you made us get!” The two look around the ally to see the few people, including a mom covering her kid’s eyes looking at them confused. She sighs, continuing to hold tightly on Rhys’ hand to make sure he doesn’t go back. “Let’s just go to the other aisles before I seriously hurt you...” Fiona, holding the basket on her other arm walks as her and her reluctant boyfriend leave the frozen ally.

“What’s next on our list Rhys?” Fiona asks. No response. She elbows him to get his attention.

“O-ow! What was that for?!” He cries out.

“I asked you what was next on the list.”

“Oh. Sorry, I was still focused on the ice cream that I so rightfully deserve.” Fiona rolls her eyes. Rhys uses his cybernetic arm and looks at the hologram that it projects. “Those healthy chips Gortys and Loader Bot told us about...How can chips be healthy?” He asks.

The two go to the aisle that have the chips. “I’ll get them, I’ve seen them before. Wait for me here!” Rhys says as he scurries down the aisle. Fiona, left by herself, leaves the aisle and goes to the neighboring one. Yes, her favorite yet forbidden aisle. She walks a bit down and stops, turning to the right to see them. Cookies! She smiles, taking in all their glory.

Gortys not only said to Rhys to knock off the ice cream but Fiona to stop eating cookies. The struggle was hard for her too. She could cut a lot of things for her diet, but not these delicious bastards. Unlike Rhys, Fiona can be sneaky. It was in her DNA!

“Maybe...just maybe, I can grab a box without Rhys noticing...” She mumbles to herself and nodding. She looks around, no Rhys in sight. She quickly grabs her favorite kind of cookies, chocolate chip and hugs them. “Oh how I’ve missed you!” She looks at them again.

“Oh, I see how it is now.” Shit. She turns her head slightly around and Rhys is standing there with an angry look and his arms on his hips. “What is that?”

“Oh, nothing! D-did you get the chips?” She asks with a nervous smile.

“Yes.” He holds them up and stuffs them in the basket with the load of bread and eggs. “But, what do you have?” He asks, but he already knows. He turns her around to reveal the cookies she tried to hide from him.

“No cookies.”

“But I like cookies...” She whimpered.

“You can get cookies when I get my ice cream!” He turns around and puts the chocolate chip cookies back on the shelf with the rest. He smiles to himself. Heh, she thinks she can get by! Not on my watch!

When he turns, he’s suddenly embraced by Fiona. “H-HUH?!” He says in surprise. Her hands lower down from his waist to his butt. “W-WHOA! F-Fiona, w-what are you doing!? His cheeks turn red. He frantically looks around, thankfully, since it was in the morning, not many people were around. Especially in the sweets aisle of all places!

He turns his attention back to his girlfriend, his face getting warmer and warmer by each passing second. "Fiona, look, I don't mind this but-"

“Rhys...” She whispers. She looks up at him, with compassionate eyes. She grabs his infamous red tie and pull him in closer to her face.

“F-Fiona...” He can’t help himself. He leans in and the two kiss quickly so no one is grossed out by their public affection.

When their lips partway, Rhys looks at Fiona’s face. Though...something was odd. A grin.

“YOU’RE SUCH AN IDIOT!” She breaks away from the embrace, pushing him away making him hit his head on one of the shelves. She waves both his wallet and cookies in front of him. “You really fell for that too!” She victoriously says. “I’ll see you at the entrance!” She puts the cookies in the basket and dashes out of the aisle to the cashier.

Rhys, stands there alone dumbfounded, his face still red from what just happened.

EXTRA

Fiona is finally the next one in line at the cashier. She takes out the eggs, bread, and her cookies. SLAM! She quickly turns and widens her eyes at the mountain of ice cream containers. She swear she saw every flavor on the conveyor belt. "Rhys..." She says in her calmest voice.

"We're getting my ice cream if we're getting your cookies!" He crosses his arms and furrows his eyebrows. She couldn't quite sneak her way out of this one...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.