Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• No. You. Are. Awesome. <3

Kruzii posted: »

you. are. awesome.

• Let's say it doesn't have olives then.

Depends if I'm hungry. ;P

armis37 posted: »

Also, depends on the pizza. If it has olives, I'd rather die quickly Would you eat me if I were stuck in pizza, Wolf? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I'm glad you liked it!

I'll definitely post more here after all the support and feedback I've been getting! (Even released my second one just a few hours after this one, HELP.)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Oh my gosh this so good ^^ I really like this, and it is really cute and funny! You should totally write more and post it here ♡

• That would be amazing! I can sing (been in a chorus) but I'm not Whitney material XD

Hey! Why not ask in the thread? About the singing part, not the Whitney part XD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Imagine we find out we have the new Whitney Houston in here or something lmao

• Well, atleast then I'd be able to die tasty xD

Aren't wolves kinda always hungry? ;)

Let's say it doesn't have olives then. Depends if I'm hungry. ;P

• Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

Well what can I say... puts on sunglasses we're awesome which makes.. YOU awesome! Keep up the good work winks underneath the sunglasses

• Well, if someone is up for singing then by all means. :P

That would be amazing! I can sing (been in a chorus) but I'm not Whitney material XD Hey! Why not ask in the thread? About the singing part, not the Whitney part XD

• your storys are great :) thanks for sharing them<3

kristi78968 posted: »

Me reading your guys' comments. Thank you guys for the awesome feedback! I love to write but I'm usually afraid to put it out there b

• That was some great writing! I definitely want to read more of your stories! <3

Here it is. I'm actually wary about this piece since I never wrote fanfic before so I made it short. Scenario: Rhys and Fiona are going g

• Well.. yeah.. not.. yeah.. well... he's personality is great!

nohuhhuh posted: »

I can't love this face

• I'm glad to hear that! ;3 Voting is already over but 4 actually won :)

I love these SO much @nohuhhuh! I vote 4 because, why not? :P

• You'll still die tho. :P

What a mean stereotype. ;__;

Well, atleast then I'd be able to die tasty xD Aren't wolves kinda always hungry?

• Again, I thought that everyone is gonna pick number 1 because of that! :D But it's okay, I have already figured out how each choice affects the story! :3

buntingsir posted: »

Unnecessarily big, but pretty explosion, hahah :'D I vote 1, because Fiona can run away, but Gortys is so close to her about-to-explode hand.

• You get the dialog in the picture when you pick the "But I like my hat option" right?

tessie0713 posted: »

Not sure if this was pointed out yet (coz I could not catch up the grow of the thread) but I find it kinda cute You can get this dialogue

• No, you have to stay silent.

If you tell him you like your hat he says she'll be rich and can buy a new one.

You get the dialog in the picture when you pick the "But I like my hat option" right?

• You know that the guy screaming is Lucifer from Supernatural ?? lololol I guess Satan found a new job as an actor, guess he didn't die as we thought...

• Thank you for reading them!

Kruzii posted: »

your storys are great thanks for sharing them<3

• what the hell satan, can't you even die properly?

You know that the guy screaming is Lucifer from Supernatural ?? lololol I guess Satan found a new job as an actor, guess he didn't die as we thought...

• yeah..kinda...ish..

I just don't usually like those funny sidekicks in the movies.. But I guess Olaf is okay..

I only wanted to punch him once! ;D (this is just my opinion don't kill me!)

Well.. yeah.. not.. yeah.. well... he's personality is great!

• Ah, thanks for letting me know. I was confused because my dialog was different when I picked that option.

No, you have to stay silent. If you tell him you like your hat he says she'll be rich and can buy a new one.

• You're welcome, glad to help. :D

Ah, thanks for letting me know. I was confused because my dialog was different when I picked that option.

• #totallyworthit

Oh, I'm so sorry Wolf, didn't mean to offend you. What can I do to apologize? Cook some food maybe? ;)

You'll still die tho. :P What a mean stereotype. ;__;

• L-luke... Clem... I miss them so much. Why would you do that! D,X

My 100th post! Pretty cool right? So, here’s a something for you Rhyiona shippers! Seems pretty fast considering that I just did my first fa

• You did it!!! I love you! <3

Excuse the quality, made it in like 10 mins or so lol IF TFTBL WAS LIKE FROZEN I DIDN'T HAVE SPACE FOR VAUGHN, SORRY XD

• Are you calling me fat? ;_;

#totallyworthit Oh, I'm so sorry Wolf, didn't mean to offend you. What can I do to apologize? Cook some food maybe?

• Lolol don't worry, I may be the Queen of Hell right now, but I don't bite... much >:3

Yeah I guess his design could've been.. better. My favorite sidekick will always be Mushu ;D

yeah..kinda...ish.. I just don't usually like those funny sidekicks in the movies.. But I guess Olaf is okay.. I only wanted to punch him once! ;D (this is just my opinion don't kill me!)

• It was me. :3

Well this was actually made after an idea of.. I forgot who, in the thread, so he/she put Jack as Sven because Kristoff (Rhys)is the only one that can understand him (see him) ^^

• Interesting ;3

Can't wait to see the result, this idea is seriously awesome!

Again, I thought that everyone is gonna pick number 1 because of that! But it's okay, I have already figured out how each choice affects the story!

• lel, mine ;3

Eryka posted: »

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1s866LfWJyl If you want to ruin to yourself Rhyiona you should listen too this.

• No, no! I'm just trying to find out if the stereotype is right or false! :(

Are you calling me fat? ;_;

• Ah, okay, that makes sense :p

Well this was actually made after an idea of.. I forgot who, in the thread, so he/she put Jack as Sven because Kristoff (Rhys)is the only one that can understand him (see him) ^^

• Another Perfect story !!

Alt text

My 100th post! Pretty cool right? So, here’s a something for you Rhyiona shippers! Seems pretty fast considering that I just did my first fa

• It's completely false. ;_;

No, no! I'm just trying to find out if the stereotype is right or false!

• Good to know it for sure now!

How about a good meal anyway? I just got hungry xD

It's completely false. ;_;

• Alt text

Thank you! :D

Rhyiona posted: »

Another Perfect story !!

• Sorry q.q I guess I was too excided about the idea XD

It was me.

• That's my inspiration. :)

• I love you too <3

You did it!!! I love you!

• Well, you should eat. I'm not really hungry right now but it might be meal time where you're at. It's only 5PM here.

Good to know it for sure now! How about a good meal anyway? I just got hungry xD

• Ikr??

what the hell satan, can't you even die properly?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.