Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Thank you kindly! :D

Poogers555 posted: »

Awesome

• ErykaEryka Banned

My book Rhyiona World - Compilation of all best commentary - (Yay I know I keep saying it but it's for the other who doesn't see it because they were offline)
    http://www.filedropper.com/rhyionaworld-compilationofallbestcommentary-

• 130 POUNDS OF FURY!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Why?

• Yes!!! thousand times yes!!!

If they were vault hunters they would be like this Color version Made with Source filmmaker/Photoshop

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

130 POUNDS OF FURY!

• Doctor...

Nurse...

• Just do it, man!

They never know. I had a friend here who got banned, and he didn't receive any letter or anything saying how long he'll be banned... He's still banned to this day, it's been over a year xD

I still refuse! I've always been curious... how does the person who gets banned know how long the ban is? I've never gotten banned before. I mean, there has to be a way, how will he know when he can come back?

• Nurse. :|

Quiff posted: »

Doctor...

• I've been banned before, it gives you a yellow notification in your feed telling you how long the ban is.

Also I'm gonna have to ask you guys to stop taking about Leluch, not because it bothers me but because it's in the rules that says you can't talk about banned members while they're banned. I'd just hate to see either of you banned because of something like that, and trust me people have gotten banned for it.

armis37 posted: »

Just do it, man! They never know. I had a friend here who got banned, and he didn't receive any letter or anything saying how long he'll be banned... He's still banned to this day, it's been over a year xD

• No.

So there's no warning? You have to keep checking to see if you're unbanned? That's really not well done at all...

Just do it, man! They never know. I had a friend here who got banned, and he didn't receive any letter or anything saying how long he'll be banned... He's still banned to this day, it's been over a year xD

• Still Doctor

Alt text

Nurse.

• What a stubborn nurse.

Still Doctor

• AAAAA this is so cute!!!

Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

I'd hug Gortys, If I was Fiona. :[

• Whoa, that's quite a weird reason to get banned...

Green613 posted: »

I've been banned before, it gives you a yellow notification in your feed telling you how long the ban is. Also I'm gonna have to ask you

• Oh well :P

Not really a well-implemented system...

No. So there's no warning? You have to keep checking to see if you're unbanned? That's really not well done at all...

• Some rules are borderline silly but alright, better that way.

Green613 posted: »

I've been banned before, it gives you a yellow notification in your feed telling you how long the ban is. Also I'm gonna have to ask you

• Good, good.

No, not really. Though we have to stay quiet now so uh... bacon.

Oh well :P Not really a well-implemented system...

• I'll win next time ;)

Mods are on us... Mutton

Good, good. No, not really. Though we have to stay quiet now so uh... bacon.

• Next time, then. ;)

Staff occasionally peeks in too, I'm sure... steak.

I'll win next time Mods are on us... Mutton

• Next time it is ;)

No doubt they do... lamb

Next time, then. Staff occasionally peeks in too, I'm sure... steak.

• Lambs are my weakness. Protect lambs 2k15. ;-;

Next time it is No doubt they do... lamb

• Ikr I wonder why...

What a stubborn nurse.

• I'm not sure I entirely understood this sentence xD

Lambs are my weakness. Protect lambs 2k15. ;-;

• Yay, I'm so glad you liked it!

Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

AAAAA this is so cute!!!

• What part of it? It's just me fanboying over lambs. They're cute. <3

I'm not sure I entirely understood this sentence xD

• you tell me

Ikr I wonder why...

• This is like a cuteness overload! :3 Is one of those puppets made from The Sock? :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

Edit: Voting is over!

• Nevermind xD

Well, I can't argue with that. Lambs indeed are pretty cute :) Like Gortys!

What part of it? It's just me fanboying over lambs. They're cute.

• True, but Gortys is on a completely new level of cute. She's the cutest thing I've seen in a while. <3

Nevermind xD Well, I can't argue with that. Lambs indeed are pretty cute Like Gortys!

• I'm so glad to be with you guys on this one. Let's keep going hard at it. I'm sure that our destination is not that far away anymore.

• cause i'm a doctor not a nurse

you tell me

• You're a nurse.

cause i'm a doctor not a nurse

• Hell yeah, buddy. We're sailing stronger than ever.

BigBadPaul posted: »

I'm so glad to be with you guys on this one. Let's keep going hard at it. I'm sure that our destination is not that far away anymore.

• @Quiff is a nurse, pass it on.

• Her innocense and cuteness are really so amazing, been a while since I've seen such a character. I hope there'll be an option to hug her later in the game :)

True, but Gortys is on a completely new level of cute. She's the cutest thing I've seen in a while.

• I hope so! One chance for Rhys and one for Fiona cause I'm greedy and wanna do it twice. She's that cute.

Her innocense and cuteness are really so amazing, been a while since I've seen such a character. I hope there'll be an option to hug her later in the game

• I love this ship but telltale seems to be sailing Sasha X Rhys which is disappointing.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.