Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeah, I mean that the only sure character to make it is really Clementine. I think even AJ is a wildcard at this point.

they all will run to the rainbow sunset

Somehow I really doubt something as good as this. :P It would be nice but something smells off.

It was a stupid plan but I still think people demonise her more than she deserves. I mean, people have accused her of inventing her sister's story and of having killed her.

armis37 posted: »

All of them could've died (well, Luke died no matter what). It's just RIP. Maybe he was running a long-time revenge, because he sensed t

• Of course you can join, we would love to have you. :D Welcome aboard, friend!

May I join you people?

• He has a tender touch...and tickling feathers! :3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

See, @Quiff? I did you a favour by revealing your secret. :^)

• Welcome! :)

May I join you people?

• He's the hospital's favourite nurse.

nohuhhuh posted: »

He has a tender touch...and tickling feathers!

• YAYYYYYYYY :D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Alt text

May I join you people?

• Alt text

YAYYYYYYYY :D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Clem is a badass, that's why she'll always survive, no matter the odds :) (telltale ignore pls again). I wouldn't be surprised if AJ would die at the beginning of Season 3.

Have some faith, bro! You never know how it may end there xD

You have to admit, it was a very bad plan. She hasn't done anything very bad until that though, so I don't really get the hate too. Also - what? Elaborate a bit about those 2 last things you said, please.

Yeah, I mean that the only sure character to make it is really Clementine. I think even AJ is a wildcard at this point. they all will

• Alt text

Welcome aboard the S.S. Rhyiona!

May I join you people?

• edited June 2015

My avatar should change any second now...

P.S: Ah, there. ;p

• edited June 2015

Im going to try and write a fanfiction today, but I cant decide between two ideas. So I want you guys to vote.

[Keep the flower fic] or [Tales from the Frozen Borderlands]

Alt text

Edit 1: I was just about to close votes but then @xfuriouss tied things again! XD Next vote will decide.

Edit 2: Voting closed. Keep the flower won by one vote, but I will definitely still be writing Tales from the Frozen Borderlands. Just, later.

• Tales from the Frozen Borderlands!

Im going to try and write a fanfiction today, but I cant decide between two ideas. So I want you guys to vote. [Keep the flower fic] or

• Hello and welcome!

May I join you people?

• Keep the flower fic. :з

Im going to try and write a fanfiction today, but I cant decide between two ideas. So I want you guys to vote. [Keep the flower fic] or

• Yea, Tales from the Frozen Borderlands!

Tales from the Frozen Borderlands!

• Tales from the Frozen Borderlands

• I hope so because the day she dies is the day I quit TWD. :/

True, gotta have some faith. But better be prepared too. ;-;

Oh yeah, it definitely was a bad plan. I meant that some people said the situation with her sister was invented and she got rid of her herself to be on her loner journey or whatever which is ... silly.

armis37 posted: »

Clem is a badass, that's why she'll always survive, no matter the odds (telltale ignore pls again). I wouldn't be surprised if AJ would die

• poetry

Alt text

• edited June 2015

In those 2 episodes, plenty of stuff can... happen.
    If you know what I mean.

There's 2 episodes left, my friend. Don't quit on us just yet.

• edited June 2015

i don`t judge them as a people or their personality, read more carefully. It is just starting to bother and annoying. Feels like i ove them something... And i am starting to feel bad for my choice.

Well most of the Rhysha people are pretty cool, the Rhysha shippers in this forum are mostly friendly for the most part idk about outside the forum though, i'm actually both unofficially Rhyiona and a Rhysha shipper

• edited June 2015

sure m9 if you feel ready

i lift 100 pounds

Alt text

i googled that shit FITE ME

• Keep the Flower!

• I'd be your personal nurse anytime :^)

nohuhhuh posted: »

@Quiff can nurse me anytime he wants! insert a pervert face here..

• Whoa, that's quite an exclamation. Are you sure about that? I, for example, wouldn't quit. If Clem would die, I'm sure there'd be a good enough reason for that.

You know, I could survive Vaughn. It'd really painful, but I could. Sasha, on the other hand... ;_;

That's just kind of... ridiculous. Why would she do that? Those people were probably just looking for reasons why it was 'such a bad choice' for Clem to go with her.

I hope so because the day she dies is the day I quit TWD. True, gotta have some faith. But better be prepared too. ;-; Oh yeah, it de

• They're going to Helios... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BigBadPaul posted: »

In those 2 episodes, plenty of stuff can... happen. If you know what I mean.

• lmao k ur 2 funny

Quiff posted: »

sure m9 if you feel ready i lift 100 pounds

• edited June 2015

By day time I am nurse, and by nigh time I am doctor.

Shwoop shwoop

See, @Quiff? I did you a favour by revealing your secret. :^)

• this is deep. <3

rhonu posted: »

poetry

• You're still a nurse. :^)

By day time I am nurse, and by nigh time I am doctor. Shwoop shwoop

• Such Deep. Much Emotions.

rhonu posted: »

poetry

• keep the flower fic! :D

• Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

O...M...G.... I really have no idea what those shows are like.... I reaallyyy need to start watching anime again, after my exams ofc.

• oh hybbyyyy! <3

I'd be your personal nurse anytime :^)

• ikr here i'll show you another excersise for lifting.

Alt text

lmao k ur 2 funny

• this is all fake

those images do not contain a duck

ikr here i'll show you another excersise for lifting.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.