Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Welcome bro, glad to have you participating and not just lurking! :)

Kuroix12 posted: »

Hmm. Can I get blue and orange? If not, just orange would be fine! Thanks Jim & Reggie! Also, great job on the picture. It looks wonderful.

• Niiiiicee.

Made by I-am-shepard-commander

• edited June 2015

Alt text done by CragApolis

• Lol, I love that Fiona is just sitting in the background drunk. This is amazing, great job :)

Great timing for joining, my fan art matches this occasion Welcome to the Club!!!! My gallery

• Alt text

what could Gortys be smiling at?

• Considering she acts like a small, yet quite mature child, she's giggling at Rhys and Sasha sharing a kiss :)

• Loader Bot proposed

• Awww. Gortys, you're so cute. <3

• Can I be put on the map?

• Eh, that's Jack for ya. He can't believe Rhys trusted "bandit" over him, so he's just making up Rhys' reasons.

Poogers555 posted: »

I think its kinda creepy how Jack thinks that would be the only reason Rhys would trust Fiona over him ;-;

• Sure you can. :) Just tell me where you live and I'll pass the information to Grumpy. Hopefully he'll get better soon. :/

Also I don't think I've officially welcomed you before, so... Welcome aboard, 2DLee! :D

2DLee posted: »

Can I be put on the map?

• Yo! Long time lurker here finally coming out of the Rhysha closet. I live in Scotland, can I go on the map?

Also what does Sash see in Rhys and vice-versa?

• so what program did you use for posing this time? because i can't tell which program it is

• Welcome @Bromid123 !

I think Sash sees a good side of Rhys in his Hyperion façade, which after 'dating' August is what she wants in a man. Rhys on the other hand, well, as Friar Laurence said in Romeo & Juliet "So soon forsaken? Young men’s love then lies
    Not truly in their hearts, but in their eyes."
    I think her looks definitely had a play, but with him he probably saw past the whole bandit thing and saw that they weren't always bad.

Bromid123 posted: »

Yo! Long time lurker here finally coming out of the Rhysha closet. I live in Scotland, can I go on the map? Also what does Sash see in Rhys and vice-versa?

• Welcome, welcome! Good to hear you're joining us!

What an interesting question. At first, I think Sasha thought Rhys was a typical Hyperion pushover jackass, arrogant and unfriendly. In time, though, she saw a person, not a mask. Awkward, funny, friendly guy who just wanted to make the best from what he's got.

Rhys... Well, this one is harder. This is purely speculation, but I think he sees what he craves in her. Wilderness, freedom, danger - all the things that were not exactly there in Helios. Of course, she's very beautiful, but I tried to think a bit deeper on this one xD

Yo! Long time lurker here finally coming out of the Rhysha closet. I live in Scotland, can I go on the map? Also what does Sash see in Rhys and vice-versa?

• Rhysha question for today!

What names would Rhys and Sasha give to their kids?

• Woah. This was.. unexpected :D

Poogers555 posted: »

You guys wanna hear some creepy unused Jack lines? yes you do! http://vocaroo.com/i/s1s866LfWJyl

• Well. Loader Bot would be the name of their first child I guess, seeing as how Rhys pretty much promised it in Ep1.

armis37 posted: »

Rhysha question for today! What names would Rhys and Sasha give to their kids?

• how the hell did that happen...

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Luluch you got banned?

• I think Rhys would want to name a kid Jack but Sasha would veto that pretty quickly! Maybe a daughter would be called Fiona?

• Maybe. I'm sure Fiona would be very pleased!

She'd that aunt which often comes to visit and teaches cool tricks, like how to lift a clock without anyone noticing ;)

I think Rhys would want to name a kid Jack but Sasha would veto that pretty quickly! Maybe a daughter would be called Fiona?

• make it happen, telltale. This is what I want.

Can you imagine!? While at Helios Sasha gets into a horrible accident and Rhys has to try to get her help, resulting to this? Depending on how much Sasha likes Rhys will be her willingness to go through the procedure.

• Guys what is the best thing to say to sasha in the hallway scene in episode 3? I really dont know what questions or answers i should take :/ They all dont sound 100% right to me :/ Dumb question i know but...i want to make it right :D

Welcome

• Say you're JOHNNN CENAAAAAAAAA and it will be okay ;)

On a more serious note, you should say (IMO) 'Were you two close' when she's talking about August and 'You're not so bad yourself' in the beginning. :)

cena966 posted: »

Guys what is the best thing to say to sasha in the hallway scene in episode 3? I really dont know what questions or answers i should take They all dont sound 100% right to me Dumb question i know but...i want to make it right

• edited June 2015

I went with;

"You're not so bad yourself." (It comes up with '[?] Sasha will remember that', so I assume it's important)

And then;

"He pointed a gun at you." (Not as important, as it doesn't come up with any remembering stuff.)

Guys what is the best thing to say to sasha in the hallway scene in episode 3? I really dont know what questions or answers i should take They all dont sound 100% right to me Dumb question i know but...i want to make it right

I went with; "You're not so bad yourself." (It comes up with '[?] Sasha will remember that', so I assume it's important) And then; "He pointed a gun at you." (Not as important, as it doesn't come up with any remembering stuff.)

• You are going to use it every time do you? xD
    Still thanks :)
    John Cena will remember that :D

Say you're JOHNNN CENAAAAAAAAA and it will be okay On a more serious note, you should say (IMO) 'Were you two close' when she's talking about August and 'You're not so bad yourself' in the beginning.

• I'll surely try to remind you of it often xD

You are going to use it every time do you? xD Still thanks John Cena will remember that

• I think it'd be something Pandoran. No way Sasha would let Rhys name their kids. He even looks like he's horrible at naming things :p

• He's a bit terrible at telling jokes too. Sometimes xD

Kuroix12 posted: »

I think it'd be something Pandoran. No way Sasha would let Rhys name their kids. He even looks like he's horrible at naming things

• Genevive

• Has a ring to it though xD

Genevive

• ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ) I feel like this is going to turn worse VERY soon ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )

Pipas posted: »

What are you Lenny facing me for, are you hitting on me? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited June 2015

Sasha looked adorable when she presented the sandwiches to Rhys and Athena.

"I made these especially for you, did I do a good job?" :)

Alt text

• I'm not sure they like them very much xD

Though Sasha looks adorable ^^

Sasha looked adorable when she presented the sandwiches to Rhys and Athena. "I made these especially for you, did I do a good job?"

• This is great art.

Great timing for joining, my fan art matches this occasion Welcome to the Club!!!! My gallery

• The ring of an egotistical maniac.

Has a ring to it though xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.