Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Dream with Rhyiona! Fake fights are the best.:P

Quiff will explain tomorrow. ;-;

nohuhhuh posted: »

I can wait. (seriously I really have to sleep now haha. Why it's so fun to have a fakefight with someone? ;D I guess it feels similar to masskilling your neighbours in Sims. anyway, good night!)

• Meaning of life huh?
    Hmm, huh... huh...

Great! Now tell us what is the meaning of life

• That's the spirit, buddy.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Are you kidding? This thread will STOP when I will STOP REPLYING ON THIS THREAD. (Which will be a very, very long time.) And even if I do stop, this thread will find a way to continue.

• That's a pretty good observation.So , from what we found here Rhys probably has a crush on Sasha , Sasha probably has a crush on Rhys , and Fiona probably has a crush on Rhys , now here's where it gets crazy: Fiona in the present while telling her story you can hear her with a pretty pissed off accent when she talks about Sasha , she says something interesting (I dont really remember what she said but it was something like this ) : "I'll give Sasha this much : she know not to trust Hyperions." Well that's sounds wrong doesnt it? She said it with a pissed off accent... it probably means that Fiona and Sasha had something going on that will probably be shown in the future episodes.So my point is what if they got mad at eachother because of Rhys ? or that could be one of the reasons. It could be that Sasha kissed Rhys on Helios and Fiona was heartbroken and mad , or the other way that Fiona kissed Rhys on Helios and Sasha got heartbroken and mad.It sounds crazy but I hope you catched something.

Something got me. When you said that Athena can tell Fiona about cutting ties with people, that can be a proof that Athena might have actual

• It's that time of the day where everyone starts going to bed.

Sweet Rhyiona dreams to all you sleepy heads.

• You too, Wolfy. <3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

It's that time of the day where everyone starts going to bed. Sweet Rhyiona dreams to all you sleepy heads.

• I will try my best, to see this ship get anchored at our destination. :)

Now this is dedication! I like it.

• nighty, wolfi :)

It's that time of the day where everyone starts going to bed. Sweet Rhyiona dreams to all you sleepy heads.

• Hmm, interesting...

Brawl posted: »

That's a pretty good observation.So , from what we found here Rhys probably has a crush on Sasha , Sasha probably has a crush on Rhys , and

• Nighty Night, Wolf.

• edited June 2015

Well as I said it sounds crazy , but this took me 10 mins to put it together and write this whole thing , of course what I wrote is probably nonsense and I'm starting to go insane but it's an observation I had to point out.

Hmm, interesting...

• edited June 2015

I think the only way Rhys/Fiona could work would be in another season. It won't happen in this story arc (Even then I doubt they would have two players 'together').

This is, of course, ignoring the variable of Sasha...

• Goodnight Wolf. Sweet Rhyiona dreams.

• Rest well, all of you. <3 My sleepless journey continues.

• Continues to wait for Telltale to stop lurking

• edited June 2015

Still never gonna give Rhyiona up, never gonna let Rhyiona down.

hayd24 posted: »

I think the only way Rhys/Fiona could work would be in another season. It won't happen in this story arc (Even then I doubt they would have two players 'together'). This is, of course, ignoring the variable of Sasha...

• oh my god, i'm so sorry... i'm gonna pray for your parents :(

Eryka posted: »

My mom is going too the hospital ; she may have a problem with her heart... And plus my 2 parents are so sick... At least my dad is in better health...

• At least someone noticed this scene in the elevator, I thought I was the only one!

(I've just created an account to say this sentence...)

• I'm just a heretic though ;)

I think the only way Rhys/Fiona could work would be in another season. It won't happen in this story arc (Even then I doubt they would have two players 'together'). This is, of course, ignoring the variable of Sasha...

• edited June 2015

Pff, Telltale Games are pretty smart. They could figure something out without damaging everything else. And if it doesn't work, at all, how come they give us all those subtle hints which, quite frankly, are getting exaggarated by most of us? (for example, I usually try to put as much effort into a observation to prove a point, but you know, everyone is different ;p) Telltale knows how these communities work. Ever since TWAU and TWD, people have been shipping different characters and stuff. Now they decided to put in those hints. In my opinion, it's to tease US. xD

• edited June 2015

Consider this:

Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

There's your solution. :P

• i vote for 3 :)

You know how this goes..remember to vote!

• I've first noticed that scene in my first playthrough and I found it interesting , but I had no one to talk about it , luckily Paul came

AmyZii posted: »

At least someone noticed this scene in the elevator, I thought I was the only one! (I've just created an account to say this sentence...)

• Saaame.

Fiona is kinda jelly or disappointed or both there.

At least someone noticed this scene in the elevator, I thought I was the only one! (I've just created an account to say this sentence...)

• Hey, I can imagine the awkward one-night-stand going down at the very least.

Pff, Telltale Games are pretty smart. They could figure something out without damaging everything else. And if it doesn't work, at all, how

• edited June 2015

Ha-ha, no worries. Should I welcome you to this ship or would you like to come off it? :(

• you're welcome :)

Alt text

Thank you goes to xfuriouss for this gif, that I saw when I have written my first post on this topic. You guys probably already know about

• I can see it all now...XD

Consider this: Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life. There's your solution. :P

• Btw good to see you here.

Join our Rhyiona forces. :^)

• Pft can they even keep up with the thread? I mean, 500+ comments almost daily is work.

Poogers555 posted: »

Continues to wait for Telltale to stop lurking

• Now that's what I like to hear. :P

I can see it all now...XD

• edited June 2015

This is the first time something useful came out of me I guess. ;p

I've first noticed that scene in my first playthrough and I found it interesting , but I had no one to talk about it , luckily Paul came

• edited June 2015

First of all sorry for my bad english,

but of course Fiona is so jalous of a would-be romance between Rhys and her sister, she plays the "attractive woman" of the game: Remember how she easily gets the attention of August and Scooter.

• Haha , you're awesome man , you should analyze little hints more often , you're pretty good at it and I had fun analyzing it with you ;p.

This is the first time something useful came out of me I guess. ;p

• Honestly, it was kinda my first attempt at analyzing through such a scene. :s I don't consider myself too good at it, but thank you for your compliment. You aren't so bad yourself. I'm sure we might find another scene to bicker about soon enough. ;p

Haha , you're awesome man , you should analyze little hints more often , you're pretty good at it and I had fun analyzing it with you ;p.

• Wait... but that was Sasha.

First of all sorry for my bad english, but of course Fiona is so jalous of a would-be romance between Rhys and her sister, she plays the "attractive woman" of the game: Remember how she easily gets the attention of August and Scooter.

• edited June 2015

AmyZii most definitely meant that Fiona's sister plays the attractive woman. The wording of it means otherwise, but, you can figure it out. Also, it's no problem AmyZii, I'm sure your English will get better as time goes on. :)

Wait... but that was Sasha.

• Agree.

Sasha is "oh that girl everyone wants". Yeah, Sash is cool and beautiful. But, huh, for me Fiona is as much cute and attractive as Sasha (mb even more, lol).

The only exeption for Sasha's charm is Jack. He is cutie-patootie psycho who likes Fi.

First of all sorry for my bad english, but of course Fiona is so jalous of a would-be romance between Rhys and her sister, she plays the "attractive woman" of the game: Remember how she easily gets the attention of August and Scooter.

• edited June 2015

Yeah man , even though the love started in episode 3 , the next 2 episodes should have many interesting hints , of course that is if Rhys and Fiona don't have sex in Rhys's apartment on Helios , so unless that happens we'll analyze something else in 2-3 months hopefully.;p

Honestly, it was kinda my first attempt at analyzing through such a scene. I don't consider myself too good at it, but thank you for your compliment. You aren't so bad yourself. I'm sure we might find another scene to bicker about soon enough. ;p

• I also think Fiona's much more attractive but oh well lol

Agree. Sasha is "oh that girl everyone wants". Yeah, Sash is cool and beautiful. But, huh, for me Fiona is as much cute and attractive as

Sign in to comment in this discussion.