Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Loader Bot :D

armis37 posted: »

Rhysha question for today! What names would Rhys and Sasha give to their kids?

• I like how Sasha is staring at Rhys, anticipating his response.

Sasha looked adorable when she presented the sandwiches to Rhys and Athena. "I made these especially for you, did I do a good job?"

• edited June 2015

heck...if Sasha made it, I would eat it. And if I would get the runs from it, I would still give a thumbs up while sitting on the pot and yelling "worth it!"

So, Ryhs, time to step up your game.

Sasha looked adorable when she presented the sandwiches to Rhys and Athena. "I made these especially for you, did I do a good job?"

• Loader Bot and Rakk Hive. Duh.

Rhysha question for today! What names would Rhys and Sasha give to their kids?

• Welcome to the Rhysha thread, Bromid! :D

Bromid123 posted: »

Yo! Long time lurker here finally coming out of the Rhysha closet. I live in Scotland, can I go on the map? Also what does Sash see in Rhys and vice-versa?

• Doin' well grumpy?

GrumpyDof posted: »

@WentBerzerk:

• Hey Grumpy, how do you feel?

Whenever you feel like it, @Kuroix12 need blue and orange Rhysha mark.

@WentBerzerk:

• Grumpy can't have a moment of peace xD

Pipas posted: »

Hey Grumpy, how do you feel? Whenever you feel like it, @Kuroix12 need blue and orange Rhysha mark.

• I end up just imagining everyone like their avatars for some reason, so when people talk about Grumpy being sick, I immediatly think of a very sick Grumpy cat sitting at a computer.
    Alt text

Grumpy can't have a moment of peace xD

• @Kuroix12:

Alt text

I'm feeling a little better, thanks :)

• Grumpy after reading my comment.

Alt text

I end up just imagining everyone like their avatars for some reason, so when people talk about Grumpy being sick, I immediatly think of a very sick Grumpy cat sitting at a computer.

• edited June 2015

Hello guys, got a surprise for you!

Leluch got unbanned, now he can browse through his original account and chat with everyone on PM. Unfortunately, he can't yet post stuff, but I'm sure his ban will be lifted soon enough! He says he's very grateful and moved by all the kind words. He's given me a message he'd like you all to hear:

Alt text

Rejoice at the return of our brother Leluch!

• Alt text

This thread wouldn't be the same without Leluch. Hope you'll be able to speak to us very soon. :D

Hello guys, got a surprise for you! Leluch got unbanned, now he can browse through his original account and chat with everyone on PM. Unf

• Alt text

This thread wouldn't be the same without Leluch. Hope you'll be able to speak to us very soon.

• ...or better.

Alt text

( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ) I feel like this is going to turn worse VERY soon ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )

• Party is over. Get back to work.

Alt text

Hello guys, got a surprise for you! Leluch got unbanned, now he can browse through his original account and chat with everyone on PM. Unf

• When my plan to enslave you all will be complete, i'll have my revenge...

Grumpy after reading my comment.

• edited June 2015

PARTY CONTINUES UNTIL LELUCH RETURNS UNTO US!!
    Alt text

Party is over. Get back to work.

• Alt text

PARTY CONTINUES UNTIL LELUCH RETURNS UNTO US!!

• edited June 2015

Dumbledore's got some killer MOVES!!
    But Gandalf'll show him how to really get down and dance!
    Alt text
    YAY!! Breakdancing Wizards!!

• Alt text

Dumbledore's got some killer MOVES!! But Gandalf'll show him how to really get down and dance! YAY!! Breakdancing Wizards!!

• Trying to force ships?! You can decide if you want these romantic scenes...they arent forcing you...Who opened that thread didnt think...

Well, dude probably needed to come out of the closet somehow

• I'm a vampire now.

Alt text

(Old pic, don't be afraid )

I end up just imagining everyone like their avatars for some reason, so when people talk about Grumpy being sick, I immediatly think of a very sick Grumpy cat sitting at a computer.

• One word - tumblr.

cena966 posted: »

Trying to force ships?! You can decide if you want these romantic scenes...they arent forcing you...Who opened that thread didnt think...

• It should have more gay people in it?...Im not trying to be homophobic but isnt Athena and Springs enough?

Oh my. Just got back from reading that closed thread on 'forced ships'. I wanted to know what was going on, so just for those who don't kno

• We'll be ready for you!!!
    Alt text
    Pulls out silver equipment, Uv lights and darts full of garlic oil

I'm a vampire now. (Old pic, don't be afraid )

• Let's not try to beat a dead horse. The past is the past.

It should have more gay people in it?...Im not trying to be homophobic but isnt Athena and Springs enough?

• Sry i just wanted to say that :)

Let's not try to beat a dead horse. The past is the past.

• edited June 2015

As Kenny said, it's best not to pry into that mess, but for the record, Leluch mentioned that to him and Essan rebuted that very sarcastically and such. Don't wanna go into what he said. The mods, they be watching...
    Alt text
    Now lets try not to pry further. I'd rather not go into detail for the above reason. If you want more in depth analysis, the thread is still something you can look at, even if it's closed.
    EDIT: Oh my gawds, I thought it was a human face until I realized it was a dog...
    Alt text

It should have more gay people in it?...Im not trying to be homophobic but isnt Athena and Springs enough?

• I return

and i see how blown up this has become :D

• Welcome back :)

ComingSoon posted: »

I return and i see how blown up this has become

• thanks lol, i need to get to episode three right now

Welcome back

• That you do, and as soon as possible ;)

thanks lol, i need to get to episode three right now

• Have you already spoiled yourself?

thanks lol, i need to get to episode three right now

• no ;)

Have you already spoiled yourself?

• Good. Go start downloading, here's a video to pass the time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09m0B8RRiEE

no

• Dunno why but I feel this song fits Rhys during the present if something happens to Sasha o.O

https://youtu.be/r3uk-kD20-0

• Guys...i have a question...i have 2 save files,one is the first time playthrough and the second is the playthrough i made today.So if im going to delete the first one will the "your choices" site be updated?

• If you switch save files it should change online. I am 90% sure.

Guys...i have a question...i have 2 save files,one is the first time playthrough and the second is the playthrough i made today.So if im going to delete the first one will the "your choices" site be updated?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.