Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oops, my bad.

BigBadPaul posted: »

AmyZii most definitely meant that Fiona's sister plays the attractive woman. The wording of it means otherwise, but, you can figure it out. Also, it's no problem AmyZii, I'm sure your English will get better as time goes on.

• Yep, just gotta wait another 2-3 months for the next set of hints... or the reveal of Rhyiona. :)

Brawl posted: »

Yeah man , even though the love started in episode 3 , the next 2 episodes should have many interesting hints , of course that is if Rhys

• Happens to the best of us. :p

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Oops, my bad.

• WOLF your back NEVER leave me again bro Chewbacca runs towards wolf and hugs him while his crying ;-; these are happy tiers C,=

• Sorry, I wasn't clear.

Her sister (Sasha) plays the attractive woman.

That's why she (Fiona) fears the power of attraction that her sister Sasha can have on Rhys, because Fiona has a "crush" on him. We can see she acts weird on the elevator like she wanna look cool with the situation while she is totally not ok to see Rhys and Sasha leaving away together.

Am I the only one who felt this way during this scene?

Again sorry for my english...

Wait... but that was Sasha.

• I find Fiona more relatable. She cares for the well-being of her sister. And she can even forgive Felix for betraying them. She also knows how to survive out in Pandora. She doesn't trust Rhys, but not to such a point as her sister does, although it degrades with time.

I also think Fiona's much more attractive but oh well lol

• Relatable too, I agree. I remember confessing once that Fiona is an easier character to write for me because shes easier to relate to. I even admit I prefer playing her to Rhys.

I find Fiona more relatable. She cares for the well-being of her sister. And she can even forgive Felix for betraying them. She also knows h

• So I was watching the first confrence about Tales and they started to talk about...this. So... yeah... at 20:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxzE9k1CzUw

• Damn , that's a REALLY GOOD point you have.Never thought of Fiona fearing that Rhys will choose her because she's hotter.I can definitely see how Fiona felt in that scene.

AmyZii posted: »

Sorry, I wasn't clear. Her sister (Sasha) plays the attractive woman. That's why she (Fiona) fears the power of attraction that her si

• Your english is great, I just derped for a second. :) I get what you mean now, sorry!

Also, welcome to the thread. <3

Sorry, I wasn't clear. Her sister (Sasha) plays the attractive woman. That's why she (Fiona) fears the power of attraction that her si

• edited June 2015

Really, you don't need to apologize for your english. It's pretty good as it is. But thank you for re-writing your reply. :)
    I see what you mean, and it's also something I didn't notice. Fiona trying to play it off is something I haven't thought about...

• I didn't disappear, I just went to sleep. :D Good to see you bro.

WOLF your back NEVER leave me again bro Chewbacca runs towards wolf and hugs him while his crying ;-; these are happy tiers C,=

• edited June 2015

"Do you want us to spoil, mid-season cool stuff?" Ha-ha, you can see that they tried to play it off, but after a while they said that they don't wanna spoil the "mid-season cool stuff". You don't spoil it by saying no, and then say that you DON'T want to spoil it. (Unless, you know, instead of a No it's a Yes...) Well, all I can say is, if they haven't COMPLETELY rewritten the story, we should get what we have been waiting for. ;p

Poogers555 posted: »

So I was watching the first confrence about Tales and they started to talk about...this. So... yeah... at 20:35 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxzE9k1CzUw

• His right you know ^ C=

Don't lose hope, buddy. There's still two episodes.

• Damn good theory. Maybe Fiona always had to look after her sister and never had the chance to let herself fall for anyone? She always had to be strong for Sasha, you know. not let anybody see how she really feels because it would make her appear weak?

• edited June 2015

Yep. Fiona has a big good heart which can love and forgive. I really like it in her. She's that kind of person you can trust even if she kinda hates you (depends on choices in game, ofc). But even if you prefer to make dark Fiona she is still lil' soft (even if you let Felix die), Sasha is more explosive type.

I'll go in hell for Fiona knowing she'll never let people depending on her down.

Fiona, I love so much. ;_;

I find Fiona more relatable. She cares for the well-being of her sister. And she can even forgive Felix for betraying them. She also knows h

• I hope not , it's pretty alarming that the scenes from next time on TFTB don't appear in the actual episodes , not to mention they took out the part where Fiona was supposed to kiss Rhys to wake him up , so I hope they just keep Rhyiona for these 2 last episodes.

"Do you want us to spoil, mid-season cool stuff?" Ha-ha, you can see that they tried to play it off, but after a while they said that they d

• "That's one heck of a button mash."

HAHAHA

So I was watching the first confrence about Tales and they started to talk about...this. So... yeah... at 20:35 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxzE9k1CzUw

• So it's kinda confirmed now?

"Do you want us to spoil, mid-season cool stuff?" Ha-ha, you can see that they tried to play it off, but after a while they said that they d

• Yeah, I had a previous post about the kiss, and I was theorizing that they would keep it for use in the later episodes. Seeing as it's a fairly big sub-plot, they will definitely do something about it. Or I hope anyway.

Brawl posted: »

I hope not , it's pretty alarming that the scenes from next time on TFTB don't appear in the actual episodes , not to mention they took out

• over 160 likes, guys

Alt text

• Omm... can't watch it now, could you quote what they said?

• cpr confirmed?

Yeah, I had a previous post about the kiss, and I was theorizing that they would keep it for use in the later episodes. Seeing as it's a fairly big sub-plot, they will definitely do something about it. Or I hope anyway.

• kinda-maybe-yes-no. this was a conference from february/march 2014. literally everything could've changed in the meantime.

So it's kinda confirmed now?

• Q and E combo. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"That's one heck of a button mash." HAHAHA

• But we are hoping for the best. So stick with kinda for now. ;p

kinda-maybe-yes-no. this was a conference from february/march 2014. literally everything could've changed in the meantime.

• They are basically talking about if Rhys and Fiona will have sex

Vernaya posted: »

Omm... can't watch it now, could you quote what they said?

• "Fiona will remember that. She'll run a blog about it later."

Fiona blogging.

COINCIDENCE?!

Q and E combo. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• 8 more likes.

Never forget the last 169. Thats when all the Tales news started to pour in!

Kruzii posted: »

over 160 likes, guys

• I didn't even notice... nice. :D

Kruzii posted: »

over 160 likes, guys

• Alt text

They are basically talking about if Rhys and Fiona will have sex

• Obviously not!

"Fiona will remember that. She'll run a blog about it later." Fiona blogging. COINCIDENCE?!

• edited June 2015

Thanks to all of you to give me more confidence about my english, I read quite every post on the forum since TWAU without posting anything because english is not my mother language.

Anyway, here is a video at 50:30 you can see what i mean about Fiona acting cool etc....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ7YpEL8BKI

First of all sorry for my bad english, but of course Fiona is so jalous of a would-be romance between Rhys and her sister, she plays the "attractive woman" of the game: Remember how she easily gets the attention of August and Scooter.

• edited June 2015

This might get awkward... alright, here we go:

WOMAN: Are they going to have sex?

DEV 1: Choices matter, no... laughs

DEV 2: With each other?

GUY: Yeah, with each other!

DEV 1: Maybe not with each other, maybe with other people?

DEV 2: In general? Or...

GUY 2: Actually, now that they asked, I'm curious too...

WOMAN: Wouldn't you know this, Anthony?

DEV 1: Do you want us, to spoil mid-season cool stuff? No. looks at the crowd Everyone is like, YEAH!

Sorry if I have misheard/miswrote something. Not too good at this kind of stuff. The biggest thing about this is though, that you could see that they tried to play it off when they were asked the question. First they answer with no, but after that, they decided that they don't want to spoil something, that they supposedly already told us. If you know what I mean. ;)

Vernaya posted: »

Omm... can't watch it now, could you quote what they said?

• That sounds like one heck of a button mash.

This might get awkward... alright, here we go: WOMAN: Are they going to have sex? DEV 1: Choices matter, no... laughs DEV 2: With e

• You should post, friend! Your english is fine and you can even improve it by typing more. :D

Thanks to all of you to give me more confidence about my english, I read quite every post on the forum since TWAU without posting anything b

• Let's keep going guys.

I didn't even notice... nice.

• For Rhyiona

Let's keep going guys.

• For Rhyiona

For Rhyiona

Sign in to comment in this discussion.