Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• He's awesome but I'll pass on having nightmares with him. :P

You gotta know that I love Scooter. He's one of my favorite characters... but his face creeps me out sometimes, especially that one. Just sayin'.

• It's a way of marking territory. :P

Suzy222 posted: »

Probably! Nothing says romance like drooling on eachother :P

• 4:30, I should probably get some sleep before I drop dead.

Good night to whoever's still around. <3

• Goodnight everyone!

• I may as well drop... It's nearly midnight here... My head hurts.

• edited June 2015

Finally caught up on all the new comments. 200+, oh boy!

My fellow Rhyiona shippers, we mustn't give up hope! They had the kiss in there for a reason but removed it. It's not like they totally hate the idea of Rhyiona.

I think if we want to get our voices heard, we have to be more vocal about it. Just a tweet or two to their Twitter maybe? Not to the point of bugging them/harassing the staff.

• First post in order to join Rhyiona

• "Go soak your head" is an old-timey insult.

Poogers555 posted: »

Okay so, this is really weird unused audio, I think it was suppose to be something like TOUCHGOAL, but its just, really, really weird. http://vocaroo.com/i/s1LNOXwQlXSR What does that even mean. At all?

• Hello there! ^-^

@ABigBadWolf will get you ready after he wakes up from a good night of Rhyiona.

Reliqum posted: »

First post in order to join Rhyiona

• Its a beautiful night for dreaming of Rhyiona <3 Goodnight friends :)

Alt text

• 943 new comments.

Heh, nope.

• I'll give you the rundown of todays posts.

1. Lewd comments
    2. Feature length.

That's all.

Crips posted: »

943 new comments. Heh, nope.

• welcome to the family<3

AmyZii posted: »

Of course I am! I joined you a long time ago (but I was hidden! )

• welcome!

• when I see 100+ new comments after I wake up

Alt text

when I realised TT didn't confirmed Rhyiona yet

Alt text

• Welcome! :)

• RhyionaForEp4

They've been alternating the shipping goodness so far, which means ep4 should be our day in the sun, and that means.... KISS! :D

kristi78968 posted: »

Finally caught up on all the new comments. 200+, oh boy! My fellow Rhyiona shippers, we mustn't give up hope! They had the kiss in there

• Welcome :)

• Silence is golden. Why nobody talking it's to quite this is 2spooky4me =C Am all alone there's no one here beside me somebody ..........=C

say something anything just for the love of rhyiona say something!!!!!!!!!!

• hey there, friendo :)

Silence is golden. Why nobody talking it's to quite this is 2spooky4me =C Am all alone there's no one here beside me somebody ..........=C say something anything just for the love of rhyiona say something!!!!!!!!!!

• Thank you gunter bro fist C= and Rhyiona will get confirmed soon very soon but just to remind you Rhyiona is love Rhyiona is life #NEVER FORGET

Kruzii posted: »

hey there, friendo

• So how's life in adventure time Gunter C=

Thank you gunter bro fist C= and Rhyiona will get confirmed soon very soon but just to remind you Rhyiona is love Rhyiona is life #NEVER FORGET

• A few came from my fanfics. Really interesting considering I didn't think much of them at the time of writing. XD

Green613 posted: »

I'll give you the rundown of todays posts. * Lewd comments * Feature length. That's all.

• Bro fist
    yeah, thanks bro for reminding me of it.

Rhyiona

so, whats up?

Thank you gunter bro fist C= and Rhyiona will get confirmed soon very soon but just to remind you Rhyiona is love Rhyiona is life #NEVER FORGET

• IT'S 2:48AM over here my sleeping schedule is really messed up man =C am not even tired .

Bro fist yeah, thanks bro for reminding me of it. Rhyiona so, whats up?

• That's why am here for BRO to spread the word of Rhyiona NEVER FORGET <3

IT'S 2:48AM over here my sleeping schedule is really messed up man =C am not even tired .

• Oh don't worry I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the certain someone who posted a comment about wetness and lewdness ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

kristi78968 posted: »

A few came from my fanfics. Really interesting considering I didn't think much of them at the time of writing. XD

• ah damn, hope you can sleep soon :)
    good job bro, Rhyiona needs people like you.
    NEVER FORGET<3

That's why am here for BRO to spread the word of Rhyiona NEVER FORGET

• Thank you BRO
    Chewbacca appreciate that.

When wolf is up at day his my bro and at night your my bro what am I saying both of you guy's are my BRO <3 BRO Fist hugs Kruzii C=

ah damn, hope you can sleep soon good job bro, Rhyiona needs people like you. NEVER FORGET<3

• thanks bro<3 we are all bros, bro :)

Alt text

*Females also fall under the term Bro

Thank you BRO Chewbacca appreciate that. When wolf is up at day his my bro and at night your my bro what am I saying both of you guy's are my BRO BRO Fist hugs Kruzii C=

• "Chewbacca won't forget this bro moment with you." <3

thanks bro<3 we are all bros, bro *Females also fall under the term Bro

• "Chewbacca won't forget this bro moment with you."

• well, y'know, Ice Kings still thinking I am a male Penguin, my baby still lives under IKs couch, partying with my penguin friends and LSP. tried to take over Ooo but got stopped by Finn.. the usual. and how is it in your world?

So how's life in adventure time Gunter C=

• most fitting video for this moment<3

• Were bros, bro puts out his fist waiting for kruzii to give me a bro fist C=

most fitting video for this moment<3

• gives chewbi bro fist

Were bros, bro puts out his fist waiting for kruzii to give me a bro fist C=

• edited June 2015

Goodbye guys, I'm gonna abandon this ship because Rhysha is obviously the superior ship! No hard feelings guys!

Alt text

Pffft..yeah right!

Okay joking aside, I'm actually gonna just take a few days off internet and do some summer stuff ;) (eat gallons of ice cream, swim, eat more ice cream..)

So yeah, until we see again,

Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life!

Edit: I'm gonna lurk this thread whenever I can so @Quiff I still need that explanation! >:(

• Lewd comments you say?

Better to check the last several pages...

Green613 posted: »

Oh don't worry I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the certain someone who posted a comment about wetness and lewdness ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• "Chewbacca won't forget that"<3

gives chewbi bro fist

• have fun :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Goodbye guys, I'm gonna abandon this ship because Rhysha is obviously the superior ship! No hard feelings guys! Pffft..yeah right!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.