Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• May rhyiona guide you my friend C= were going to miss you ;-;

nohuhhuh posted: »

Goodbye guys, I'm gonna abandon this ship because Rhysha is obviously the superior ship! No hard feelings guys! Pffft..yeah right!

• Rhyiona is love Rhyiona is life never forget that okay nohuhhuh we wish you luck sad tiers ;-;

May rhyiona guide you my friend C= were going to miss you ;-;

• Alt text

For real, I was panicking until I saw the text under the gif! Have fun eating all that ice cream! :D

Goodbye guys, I'm gonna abandon this ship because Rhysha is obviously the superior ship! No hard feelings guys! Pffft..yeah right!

• Feel better! :)

I may as well drop... It's nearly midnight here... My head hurts.

• I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT! NEVER! ;__;

Rhyiona is love Rhyiona is life never forget that okay nohuhhuh we wish you luck sad tiers ;-;

• Thanks! I will miss you guys! :3

Kruzii posted: »

have fun

• Sorry I couldn't resist! :D

Thanks, I will! :3

kristi78968 posted: »

For real, I was panicking until I saw the text under the gif! Have fun eating all that ice cream!

• Now go out there and live life the fullest cry's even more ;-; "Chewbacca won't forget this moment" ;-; <\3

I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT! NEVER! ;__;

• we will miss you mooore! :3

Thanks! I will miss you guys!

• wait do rhys and fiona even know how to do the frickle frackle diddly doo flippity flop whippity whap snip-snap slip-slap ...

i think it's time to give The Talk to our children

• Good Morning everybody !!! (uh, at least for me) xD

Alt text

• edited June 2015

Good morning! :D

Alt text

Rhyiona posted: »

Good Morning everybody !!! (uh, at least for me) xD

• Option 3 for me, it seems like the right thing to do

You know how this goes..remember to vote!

• OMG QUIFF TOO FAR MAN

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Boruto. Sarada. Burrito Salad. Do the math. ;-;

• Pencils <3 <3

This comic is all about pencils Julie! ;D

• Well, good morning everyone! Hopefully your sleep has been just as good as mine! I think that it's time for some Rhyiona, and hopefully more "mysteries" to solve. :)

• Alt text

(Why, why is it always so huge?!)

Rhyiona posted: »

Good Morning everybody !!! (uh, at least for me) xD

• wanted to find a funny picture for an answer. found the most disturbing birds and bees books for kids.

rhonu posted: »

wait do rhys and fiona even know how to do the frickle frackle diddly doo flippity flop whippity whap snip-snap slip-slap ... i think it's time to give The Talk to our children

• edited June 2015

Remake of Back to the Future Part 2 to Garry's Mod.

Since it's 2 days closer to Back to the Future's 30th Anniversary Release. So, I've decided to remade this scene.

"She encountered her older self and went into shock!"

Alt text
    Original Picture

Alt text
    Remade with Garry's Mod.

• Bye-bye!

Alt text

I'll miss you! Have a lot of fun, summers are the best for that. :D

• Hey guys its 3 in the morning and I can't sleep so whats up? :)

• Awesome work BRO C=

Remake of Back to the Future Part 2 to Garry's Mod. Since it's 2 days closer to Back to the Future's 30th Anniversary Release. So, I've d

• Nicely done man!

Remake of Back to the Future Part 2 to Garry's Mod. Since it's 2 days closer to Back to the Future's 30th Anniversary Release. So, I've d

• have to work for a projekt but always end up on this site. the rhyiona is too strong. why cant you sleep

Hey guys its 3 in the morning and I can't sleep so whats up?

• You think thats bad its 5:41Am over here and I cant go to sleep ethier =C and am not even tierd

Hey guys its 3 in the morning and I can't sleep so whats up?

• Have fun, eat tons of ice cream and relax! We'll miss you, so don't be away for too long ;)

• Probably because I was asleep all morning yesterday, didn't fully wake up until noon the Rhyiona was just to good last night! Xd

Kruzii posted: »

have to work for a projekt but always end up on this site. the rhyiona is too strong. why cant you sleep

• Am just watching random YouTube videos

You think thats bad its 5:41Am over here and I cant go to sleep ethier =C and am not even tierd

• I feel you, I'm probably gonna be so tired this morning and having to run a ton of errands today isn't going to help. -_-

You think thats bad its 5:41Am over here and I cant go to sleep ethier =C and am not even tierd

• edited June 2015

Haha I freakin' love that video, always gives me the feels.

Am just watching random YouTube videos

• Haven't commented in this thread for a while, the whole forum gets scary when there's new content ;_; But I need Rhyiona in my life, I can't function without it. Looks like I've missed a lot, but I'm glad to be back!

• We are glad to have you back! :)

Haven't commented in this thread for a while, the whole forum gets scary when there's new content ;_; But I need Rhyiona in my life, I can't function without it. Looks like I've missed a lot, but I'm glad to be back!

• the Rhyiona is always too good and too strong.. sleep deprivation is a consequence of such a high quality ship :/

Probably because I was asleep all morning yesterday, didn't fully wake up until noon the Rhyiona was just to good last night! Xd

• Yup it suck's ;-; but it was worth it to read some rhyiona comments C= stay awesome BRO , BRO FIST

I feel you, I'm probably gonna be so tired this morning and having to run a ton of errands today isn't going to help. -_-

• Thanks, I've said it so many times but this community is just lovely ^_^

BigBadPaul posted: »

We are glad to have you back!

• dafaq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUtFgumEQQA

• I need Rhyiona in my life, I can't function without it

This goes for all of us. ;D

Also glad to have you back!

Haven't commented in this thread for a while, the whole forum gets scary when there's new content ;_; But I need Rhyiona in my life, I can't function without it. Looks like I've missed a lot, but I'm glad to be back!

• LMAO WTF XD I CANT STOP LAUGHING XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUtFgumEQQA

• welcome back, friendo :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.