Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited June 2015

I don't think it will be a season 2 . I think gearbox and 2k games will make borderlands 3

Kuroix12 posted: »

Question: What do you guys think the chances of us getting a Borderlands Season 2 are? I know it's a wee bit early to be thinking of such th

• Hello and Welcome CEEEENNNNNAAAAA!

cena966 posted: »

So guys...i played the third episode a few days ago...and i fucking LOVED the romantic scenes with Rhys and Sasha! First i shiped so hard Rhyiona but after these scenes im now shiping Rhysha These scenes are SO CUTE!

• Love that I know you did look on Sasha's face

cena966 posted: »

How do i get this scene? i think i missed it somehow

• Nice idea! but still I like Sasha more natural....

Okay guys, that previous design, as I said, took on a more darker side. Here's one to make up for it. I present to you.... SASHA 2.0!

• Ah, I havent checked the tag yet... but that's typical. The Rhyiona side of the fandom, particuarlly here and on tumblr seem overwhelmingly toxic. Whining about our ships, how telltale is forcing a ship on us (while doing the same on the forums to everyone else) and what have you.. its downright hypocritical, but atleast we're civil about things. I'm mostly talking about the "Rhys" and "Fiona" (and whatever singular character tags) there's some downright hilarious and perfect things on there.
    Like this:
    Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, well dunno about you, but everytime I browse rhysha tags on tumblr, 90% of posts I see is only hate.

• Not ur fault dude

LawmanZero posted: »

I feel kinda bad because by trying to tell people to not open fire, I initiated a small firefight anyway

• Hi, it's great to have you!

-Pokes head out from lurkervile- So, I've been sittin' here, just lurkin' since the beginning of this thread. Figured it was about time I actually created an account and say "hello" to everyone. So. Hello, everyone!

• Aweeeeeesssome! hahaha great work Jamie! Alsocan you make Van dancing shirtless with everyone face palming?

Great timing for joining, my fan art matches this occasion Welcome to the Club!!!! My gallery

• Awwwww, Gotrys is extra cute

what could Gortys be smiling at?

• Second that

Loader Bot and Rakk Hive. Duh.

• That's you?! I imagined you to be different....

GrumpyDof posted: »

I'm a vampire now. (Old pic, don't be afraid )

• Because the universe likes to punish the good

SoMuchSass posted: »

"Why was he punished"?

• As long as it brings shit load of money like it does they will keep making sequels

Question: What do you guys think the chances of us getting a Borderlands Season 2 are? I know it's a wee bit early to be thinking of such th

• Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

Hell yeah I'm back! I'm not leaving any time soon!....I hope

• I'm like that for now (This is my real face, don't click if you don't want to see my face))

And how did you see me ?

That's you?! I imagined you to be different....

• Erm, actually those are not Rhyiona people who are complaining on Tumblr. Mostly it's Rhack and Rhys/Vaughn shippers. Rhyiona fans are in fact pretty civil.

Though I guess there are exceptions, but I bet there are also a lot of toxic Rhysha fans on tumblr.

stevean2 posted: »

Ah, I havent checked the tag yet... but that's typical. The Rhyiona side of the fandom, particuarlly here and on tumblr seem overwhelmingly

• I see... shipping is a very... dangerous process, it's forced me out of alot of fandoms and some shippers get way too toxic..

It's an... issue, but I'm sure if you ignore all of it, you'll have a good time. I mean... how can you not laugh at this:
    Alt text

I just wish shippers could remain civil everywhere.. humans are way too agressive...

Erm, actually those are not Rhyiona people who are complaining on Tumblr. Mostly it's Rhack and Rhys/Vaughn shippers. Rhyiona fans are in fa

• Alt text

I'm like that for now (This is my real face, don't click if you don't want to see my face)) And how did you see me ?

• Yeah, I'm really glad that on this forum are a lot of civil people, so they're not bashing our ship. :)

I'm browsing tumblr regularly and I'm kinda ignoring the toxic posts. It doesn't really bother me. :P It just sucks that to get to some Rhysha art you have to get through a lot of hate. :D

I see... shipping is a very... dangerous process, it's forced me out of alot of fandoms and some shippers get way too toxic.. It's an...

• You're one handsome fella, Grumpy.

I'm like that for now (This is my real face, don't click if you don't want to see my face)) And how did you see me ?

• Hahaha kidding but I wated to meet french and use that pic against him!

You're rude !

• quite the sexy bastard if you asked me. Bet he gets all the chicks, too.

You're one handsome fella, Grumpy.

• Maybe we should start calling Him Handsome Grumpy?

• New antagonist for Borderlands 3 confirmed to be Grumpy

Maybe we should start calling Him Handsome Grumpy?

• You're all out of your mind here.

• These unused lines are golden.

https://instaud.io/8I8

Also 2:55. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited June 2015

Sure thing, Handsome Grumpy. Whatever you say. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You're all out of your mind here.

• "Remember, kids. We should all love Rhysha, but love me more." -Handsome Grumpy

• Viva la Handsome Grumpy!

Alt text

• Alt text

===> Rhys' face when he sees Sasha naked!

Ah, I havent checked the tag yet... but that's typical. The Rhyiona side of the fandom, particuarlly here and on tumblr seem overwhelmingly

• I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole...

Guys we need an hymn, i can't take it anymore ! We need an hymn !

• Dibs on this gif :P

Wth armis, you posted the same gif. Now I have to change it.

• Reminds me of this:

Alt text

===> Rhys' face when he sees Sasha naked!

• Alt text

Because the universe likes to punish the good

• I don't know if it was posted here but I found it in another thread.

https://instaud.io/8GR

These unused lines are golden. https://instaud.io/8I8 Also 2:55. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Haha :D

Love that I know you did look on Sasha's face

• Haha now your doing it too...xD I saw that you were banned...im new but good to have you back :D

Hello and Welcome CEEEENNNNNAAAAA!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.