Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• How far will TT take Rhysha? I mean they (sadly!) probably wont tell the story of how they got together, got married, had kids, in the space of two episodes, as much as we would love them to! Does episode 5 leave the question of their relationship hanging in the air? Does it end with a first kiss between the two?

• Welcome back

Leluch123 posted: »

LOOK TO THE EAST!!!!!! Guess who's back from BANlands aka Limbo xD, Wow that was intense....

• THE BLOOD OF HER ENEMIES

...and Hyperion Rose perfume, for date nights with Rhys.

SzymeG posted: »

Rhysha question for today! What perfumes uses Sasha ?

• edited June 2015

Alt text
    I think there will be a kiss,some talking over the episodes,they will cuddle (i hope so) and a last kiss in ep 5 and then we have to wait until season 2..... :C

Bromid123 posted: »

How far will TT take Rhysha? I mean they (sadly!) probably wont tell the story of how they got together, got married, had kids, in the space

• You're BACK!!!
    Epic handshake!!

LOOK TO THE EAST!!!!!! Guess who's back from BANlands aka Limbo xD, Wow that was intense....

• Alt text

• edited June 2015

Can confirm that I have seen this episode of Halo animated series.
    Can also confirm the MasterChief is probably a saiyan...
    (I'm referring to Leluches reply)

armis37 posted: »

Dibs on this gif :P

• Just gonna leave this here...

Alt text

Made by Test 'Em Kindly!

• Can confirm.
    Been in the shipping game a loooong time. It gets very intense. Especially when the creator of said content is aware of the shippers and knows how to play them...
    There are both toxic and civil shippers in pretty much every fandom.

stevean2 posted: »

I see... shipping is a very... dangerous process, it's forced me out of alot of fandoms and some shippers get way too toxic.. It's an...

• Beautiful :) Sasha looks a bit like not Sasha, but it's really close :)

Just gonna leave this here... Made by Test 'Em Kindly!

• edited June 2015

I hope that Episode 4 will end with everything concluded - why is Fiona mad with Rhys, what happened between them, to their crew and stuff. Then, Episode 5 would begin with, for example, Sasha and Vaughn rescuing our two pals and heading to somewhere somewhy to finish their adventure...

Sorry if I don't make much sense xD

cena966 posted: »

I think there will be a kiss,some talking over the episodes,they will cuddle (i hope so) and a last kiss in ep 5 and then we have to wait until season 2..... :C

• No, I get what you mean if you mean what I think you mean...?!£*:I
    You're saying that you hope episode 4 brings the story back up to present time by the end and episode 5 will be set during Rhys and Fiona's 'stay' with the stranger...
    That's what I'm hoping happens.

I hope that Episode 4 will end with everything concluded - why is Fiona mad with Rhys, what happened between them, to their crew and stuff.

• Thanks!

Welcome back

• Hell yeah I'm back! ;)

You're BACK!!! Epic handshake!!

• I haven't...

Pipas posted: »

Of course it's a dog, you haven't seen the Simpsons episode? :P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T55ArHjeR1c

• Yeah it was hilarious!

Can confirm that I have seen this episode of Halo animated series. Can also confirm the MasterChief is probably a saiyan... (I'm referring to Leluches reply)

• Nice Comeback Leluch :D

• No idea what this is

Guys. GUYS. Look at it. LOOK AT IT! She wants Sempai to do stuff to her eggs so bad I can't even DOUBLE ENTENDRE PROPERLY GAHHH!!!

• do stuff to her eggs

DOUBLE ENTENDRE

Alt text

Guys. GUYS. Look at it. LOOK AT IT! She wants Sempai to do stuff to her eggs so bad I can't even DOUBLE ENTENDRE PROPERLY GAHHH!!!

• Alt text

do stuff to her eggs DOUBLE ENTENDRE

• Indeed! :)

No, I get what you mean if you mean what I think you mean...?!£*:I You're saying that you hope episode 4 brings the story back up to presen

• “Enhance!”

• I don't think she'd use any, strangely. For me personally, she strikes as a person who just smells good, you know? :)

SzymeG posted: »

Rhysha question for today! What perfumes uses Sasha ?

• WOULD YOU LIKE A HUG SIR

Not ur fault dude

• Soap is the best perfume ;)

I don't think she'd use any, strangely. For me personally, she strikes as a person who just smells good, you know?

• Man, Rhys really does sound like Jack half of the time.

In terms of delivery, I mean.

Pipas posted: »

These unused lines are golden. https://instaud.io/8I8 Also 2:55. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Rhysha question for today:

What skills would Rhys and Sasha teach each other throughout their relationship?

• True that ;)

Clean = sexy xD

Frozen posted: »

Soap is the best perfume

• I think drawing lessons together would seal their relationship :P

Alt text

Rhysha question for today: What skills would Rhys and Sasha teach each other throughout their relationship?

• Alt text

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I think drawing lessons together would seal their relationship :P

• Hey, it's Jack and Rhys circa the year that movie came out.

• Alt text

The-Qing posted: »

Hey, it's Jack and Rhys circa the year that movie came out.

• It's probably not going to end well.

In Borderlands, your relationship either resolves farcically (ex. Nurse Nina, Axton, etc.) or terribly (ex. Lilith, Maya, etc.).

And there's a little too much sincerity in Rhys and Sasha's relationship right now for them to get together as a gag.

Bromid123 posted: »

How far will TT take Rhysha? I mean they (sadly!) probably wont tell the story of how they got together, got married, had kids, in the space

• Yeah... I would love a hug

LawmanZero posted: »

WOULD YOU LIKE A HUG SIR

• Alt text

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I think drawing lessons together would seal their relationship :P

• edited July 2015

Guy's l would like to join your community or world :D I loved episode 3 it was the bets episode of all ! I loved all the parts with Rhys and Sasha especialy the part with the flower. :* I will have to play the episode 6 or 7 times because it was incredible !

• Welcome, welcome! :)

CupcakeRhys posted: »

Guy's l would like to join your community or world I loved episode 3 it was the bets episode of all ! I loved all the parts with Rhys and S

• Fair enough.

Btw love your new avatar. :)

• Alt text

CupcakeRhys posted: »

Guy's l would like to join your community or world I loved episode 3 it was the bets episode of all ! I loved all the parts with Rhys and S

Sign in to comment in this discussion.