Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Hmm, haven't you already joined? I have you on my Rhysha list.

Eh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Welcome again. :D

CupcakeRhys posted: »

Guy's l would like to join your community or world I loved episode 3 it was the bets episode of all ! I loved all the parts with Rhys and S

• Hmmm...i want to know what you think :)
    I think it was a bad idea to not have Jack as a friend...but then i think about it, the thing with sasha when you take the choice in ep 2 to trust Jack...and he is fu..... unpredictable.So was it a good idea to not have him as a friend? :/
    Quote Jack: “Enjoy that body while it’s still yours, kiddo. Kisses!"
    Alt text

• Yeah, I'm a bit scared what he'll do in the future since I said I didn't trust him.

The best course of action would probably be Trusting Fiona and making an alliance with him. That way Jack won't take over Rhys' body and they'll be relatively on friendly terms. It's a win-win scenario. :D

cena966 posted: »

Hmmm...i want to know what you think I think it was a bad idea to not have Jack as a friend...but then i think about it, the thing with sa

• “Enjoy that body while it’s still yours, kiddo. Kisses!"

When does he say that?

Hmmm...i want to know what you think I think it was a bad idea to not have Jack as a friend...but then i think about it, the thing with sa

• If you trust fiona in ep 2 and your not making an alliance with him ;)

“Enjoy that body while it’s still yours, kiddo. Kisses!" When does he say that?

• But i thought Rhys has to give him the control over his body? So Jack cant just control his body right?

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, I'm a bit scared what he'll do in the future since I said I didn't trust him. The best course of action would probably be Trusting

• In my opinion the best way to go about Jack is to not give him subsystem access by trusting Fiona instead of him, but to still make an alliance with him in episode 3. That way he doesn't have power over you and you still don't piss him off. Working with him is better than working against him or working for him.

• Really? :P I dunno maybe I forgot ;)

Hmm, haven't you already joined? I have you on my Rhysha list. Eh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Welcome again.

• Hmmm...i kinda want to rewind to the point and work with him :/ But he is unpredictable...thats waht scares me :/

mirashade posted: »

In my opinion the best way to go about Jack is to not give him subsystem access by trusting Fiona instead of him, but to still make an allia

• Yep. :P

Alt text

Really? :P I dunno maybe I forgot

• He is scary when you don't have him as a friend, but he was such a jerk with Sasha, when he took over Rhys's body when Rhys was unconscious in episode 3 !

• Yeah...didnt played it but i saw it...what an ass...

He is scary when you don't have him as a friend, but he was such a jerk with Sasha, when he took over Rhys's body when Rhys was unconscious in episode 3 !

• Sasha's? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah...didnt played it but i saw it...what an ass...

• Alt text (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

• Alt text

armis37 posted: »

Sasha's? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited July 2015

xD Guys i meant.....forget it.....xDDD

• She's got an amazing one, I agree. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

xD Guys i meant.....forget it.....xDDD

• Shut up :,D

She's got an amazing one, I agree. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Even Jack agrees. Once he saw her ass, he had to slap it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

She's got an amazing one, I agree. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I will...

For now ;)

Shut up :,D

• Who wouldn't? No male or female could resist. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Even Jack agrees. Once he saw her ass, he had to slap it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Welcome to Rhysha

Guy's l would like to join your community or world I loved episode 3 it was the bets episode of all ! I loved all the parts with Rhys and S

• Cena hopefully wont remember that

I will... For now

• armis37 will remember this forever

Cena hopefully wont remember that

• :D

armis37 will remember this forever

• Alt text

Who wouldn't? No male or female could resist. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Ain't that the truth. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Who wouldn't? No male or female could resist. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• All hail Sasha's... posterior ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ain't that the truth. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• And the best thing is that she secretly loved it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

All hail Sasha's... posterior ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Of course she did, she thought it was Rhys. I swear she blushed. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And the best thing is that she secretly loved it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• IT's all about a style dude ;)

SzymeG posted: »

Nice Comeback Leluch

• haha

“Enhance!”

• Yeah she punched him just to keep apperances

Of course she did, she thought it was Rhys. I swear she blushed. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz7S8Gn3ZRQ

Uhm... I made a video. I was hanging out in this thread for a loooong time so i wanted to contribute. Not very good but hope you'll like it. :P

• I think most of it stems from people getting way too much in their support and/or creations that they believe only their way is canon.
    Almost like why alot of wars have started... it's just very... human I guess.

Can confirm. Been in the shipping game a loooong time. It gets very intense. Especially when the creator of said content is aware of the shippers and knows how to play them... There are both toxic and civil shippers in pretty much every fandom.

• "its... godamn...beautifull"
    "...rhys?"

===> Rhys' face when he sees Sasha naked!

• Inner Sasha be like

Alt text

Yeah, I'll never get tired of posting this gif.

Leluch123 posted: »

Yeah she punched him just to keep apperances

• Not very good?

Alt text

<3

ata95 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz7S8Gn3ZRQ Uhm... I made a video. I was hanging out in this thread for a loooong time so i wanted to contribute. Not very good but hope you'll like it. :P

• Too bad we're such detectives we instantly noticed it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Leluch123 posted: »

Yeah she punched him just to keep apperances

Sign in to comment in this discussion.