Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Fuck, I missed it :/

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I TOLD you guys 169 wouldn't last. It never does lmao

• Seriously speaking: people complain Rhyiona is predictable because we can decide partially how they would react to a relationship.

Am I the only one who loves the idea? I feel weird sometimes.

Poogers555 posted: »

Perfect song if Rhys and Fiona ever danced. Get it? Get it? Its like, because they are the both playable characters and like its ourselves, get it guys? Get it?

• edited July 2015

Check the first few pages. Surely you will find a post there... somewhere.

kristi78968 posted: »

THEY DID? WHEN?

• edited July 2015

what the fuck?! it took forever to gain 169 likes and after few minutes of glory it's fucking 170?!

I TOLD you guys 169 wouldn't last. It never does lmao

• A few days after episode 3 is one instance... they had to be reading it to find @nohuhhuh's Gortys fanart. Two staff members one after the other.

THEY DID? WHEN?

• RIP Killah

Killah posted: »

Fuck, I missed it

• Uh not really, if that was true, why do Rhys and Fiona seem to hate each other in the future.

Seriously speaking: people complain Rhyiona is predictable because we can decide partially how they would react to a relationship. Am I the only one who loves the idea? I feel weird sometimes.

• If it's for Rhyiona, it doesn't. :^)

BigBadPaul posted: »

Yeah. It has grown big didn't it? It's just going to get bigger from now on. (That kinda sounded wrong didn't it? )

• For real? WHAT WERE THE OTHER INSTANCES? :O

A few days after episode 3 is one instance... they had to be reading it to find @nohuhhuh's Gortys fanart. Two staff members one after the other.

• I'm not sure I get what you're saying...

Uh not really, if that was true, why do Rhys and Fiona seem to hate each other in the future.

• This happened with 69 too. It went to 70 in five minutes. ;-;

xfuriouss posted: »

what the fuck?! it took forever to gain 169 likes and after few minutes of glory it's fucking 170?!

• Ha-ha, so be it.

If it's for Rhyiona, it doesn't. :^)

• Rhyiona is predictable because we can decide partially how they would react to a relationship.

I was trying to say that how people say things like, "Oh thats too easy" "thats stupid its you and you" and how you can "force" them to be together, I was just saying obviously they look at each other differently in the future, meaning out of player control

I'm not sure I get what you're saying...

• It would have been fun :c

RIP Killah

• edited July 2015

As much as I'd like to be with you guys for the party... I gotta go.

You folks never cease to amaze me. We did it. Again. I will see all of you, tomorrow, and I will have all the spare time needed, until I pass out of exhaustion. ;p

Good night. I wish you all Rhyiona dreams. <3

• Right on the first page there's another staff comment.

They see this. That we know already.

YOU KNOW WHAT WE WANT STAFF

For real? WHAT WERE THE OTHER INSTANCES? :O

• Oh, true. I meant as in you can control it a bit until fallout happens, that is. I personally love the idea of shaping the relationship idk. We don't even get to control their interactions simultaneously anyway so poor chance of that.

Rhyiona is predictable because we can decide partially how they would react to a relationship. I was trying to say that how people s

• Good night and sweet Rhyiona dreams, Paul.

Today was a GOOD day!

As much as I'd like to be with you guys for the party... I gotta go. You folks never cease to amaze me. We did it. Again. I will see all

• nighty night :)

As much as I'd like to be with you guys for the party... I gotta go. You folks never cease to amaze me. We did it. Again. I will see all

• It lasted less than five minutes so barely any time to celebrate. Don't feel bad.

Killah posted: »

It would have been fun :c

• @Green613's like whoring worked a little too well this time. :P

• edited July 2015

SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME!!

(I like that song since kimmy-klu posted it.)
    Alt text

• This is beautiful. :D You've been on a roll, Elliot!

SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME!! (I like that song since kimmy-klu posted it.)

• The moderator who commented first pages now has Rhysha avatar, lol.

It's so painful I can't even tell.

Alt text

Right on the first page there's another staff comment. They see this. That we know already. YOU KNOW WHAT WE WANT STAFF

• Mods =/= Staff tho

The moderator who commented first pages now has Rhysha avatar, lol. It's so painful I can't even tell.

• lol. That's just awesome!

• WARNING WARNING READ THIS BEFORE YOU SEE THE IMAGES PLEASE

This is Project Rhyiona-1130 , a project that includes Rhyiona images with lyrics of a song

The images can only be seen with the music I will post , when the music starts you can scroll down , look at the beautiful Rhyiona images and read the lyrics in the same motion with the song

Now make sure you've got your finger on the scroll down button when the song starts , because it's gonna be fast and beautiful

Thank you for your cooperation , enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlZxZ2n2zpw

a

s

s

s

s

s

s

s

s

s

ss

s

s

• I dont think your illuminati Wolf i got your back BRO, BRO FIST <3

(:<

• If you guys enjoyed then please show me some feedback.Also would you like me to do something similar in the future?

Brawl posted: »

WARNING WARNING READ THIS BEFORE YOU SEE THE IMAGES PLEASE This is Project Rhyiona-1130 , a project that includes Rhyiona images with lyr

• there's no party anymore D:

night, sweet rhyiona dreams paul! :)

• Alt text

WARNING WARNING READ THIS BEFORE YOU SEE THE IMAGES PLEASE This is Project Rhyiona-1130 , a project that includes Rhyiona images with lyr

• edited July 2015

Thank you bro!

I dont think your illuminati Wolf i got your back BRO, BRO FIST

• i love this song, it really reminds me of rhyiona and this thread :')

excellent work! :D

• Alt text

Mods =/= Staff tho

• Aww. I luv it!

• this is so beautiful, i automatically smiled :)

i would LOVE if you'd make something like this again :')

• Alt text

• I'm going to combine all your images into one video!

• Thank you so much , I was actually pretty shy to show this.
    Fun fact : I did this as a gift to you guys because you've let me in the Rhyiona family <3

xfuriouss posted: »

this is so beautiful, i automatically smiled i would LOVE if you'd make something like this again :')

• Anyone else notice the choice of trusting Jack on top of the Caravan gives Fiona 2 different reactions in the future?

Trusting Jack = Fiona asking if all his BFFS are mass murders, then she smiles, then looks disgusted at Rhys ignoring her

Not Trusting Jack = Fiona saying she didnt think he had it in him, then she smiles, then she looks like she feels bad about saying that when Rhys doesnt respond

Sign in to comment in this discussion.