Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Right. But it does seem that Jack is hellbent on destroying Rhysha. Don't let him! Fight for true love!

Leluch123 posted: »

Yeah that, she seemed pretty pissed off about that. I hope she will let Rhys explain himself.

• Let's go rock them Rhyionas now with our UNLIMITED RHYSHA POWER!!!

Breaths in.................. Breaths out.................. repeats Ahh. I feel it. I feel the power of Rhysha inside me. K, I EM GHOOD NAOW!!!

• Well...I kind of let him into Rhys subsystems and trusted him on top of caravan, so yeah I'm pretty screwed up in my cannon playthrought....still JackA-pedia was hilarious hehe....(starts to sob)

Right. But it does seem that Jack is hellbent on destroying Rhysha. Don't let him! Fight for true love!

• I feel the power of Rhysha flow through me. My many years of shipping have given me experience in this field of warfare.
    Alt text
    I feel the POWER!!!
    Alt text

armis37 posted: »

Let's go rock them Rhyionas now with our UNLIMITED RHYSHA POWER!!!

• Talk to your fellow South Americans and get them to join Rhysha!

-Rhys- posted: »

Thanks for putting me on the map @Grumpydof ! I feel so cool all alone down there with plenty room for walking :P

• edited July 2015

Don't forget though - with great power comes great responsibility.

Or are there no rhystrictions on you? ;)

I feel the power of Rhysha flow through me. My many years of shipping have given me experience in this field of warfare. I feel the POWER!!!

• Oh screw the responsibility! UNLIMITED POWAH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_DqV1xdf-Y

Don't forget though - with great power comes great responsibility. Or are there no rhystrictions on you?

• You're right - screw that!

Alt text

Oh screw the responsibility! UNLIMITED POWAH! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_DqV1xdf-Y

• You're right armis sensei-san-senpai-kun-sama-dono-chan.
    I let my emotions get the better of me.
    Alt text

Don't forget though - with great power comes great responsibility. Or are there no rhystrictions on you?

• Well... This is awkward.

Seems like we're already partying, so fuck responsibility! Let's go kill some Psychos!

You're right armis sensei-san-senpai-kun-sama-dono-chan. I let my emotions get the better of me.

• I let my emotions get the better of me

• Anakin Skywalker

Understatement of century

Alt text

You're right armis sensei-san-senpai-kun-sama-dono-chan. I let my emotions get the better of me.

• Leluch... Armis... Come to your senses! Rhysha is a peaceful and responsible ship.
    If you cannot keep the peace, I must deal with both of you myself...
    Alt text

I let my emotions get the better of me * Anakin Skywalker Understatement of century

• WEll maybe tommorow. I'm going to catch some Zzzzz's later dude

Leluch... Armis... Come to your senses! Rhysha is a peaceful and responsible ship. If you cannot keep the peace, I must deal with both of you myself...

• Alt text
    Well, I'm not creepy at ALL!!!

WEll maybe tommorow. I'm going to catch some Zzzzz's later dude

• Rhysha portrait :)

Alt text

• I really like how the color of the flower pops out from the rest of the picture

Just gonna leave this here... Made by Test 'Em Kindly!

• I trusted Fiona back in episode two and became "friends" with Jack in 3. I really only did it to appease him. Jack is a sociopath and when one offers an olive branch, it's not really wise to do away with it. They tend to get really vengeful, angry and they feel like you wronged them in some way. Thus they 'd justify their rage against you and figure it in a righteous light. tlr: I don't trust Jack but I made him think I do, if only to delay problems. lol

cena966 posted: »

Hmmm...i want to know what you think I think it was a bad idea to not have Jack as a friend...but then i think about it, the thing with sa

• edited July 2015

Alt text

Rhysha portrait

• edited July 2015

I keep remembering that Snow and Sasha have the same voice actor, now every time I hear Sasha I cant stop thinking of Snow and then I think of RhysxSnow..........●_●

• And then I remember Rhys and Joel from the last of us have the same voice actor...

I keep remembering that Snow and Sasha have the same voice actor, now every time I hear Sasha I cant stop thinking of Snow and then I think of RhysxSnow..........●_●

• Well, technically, it's RhysxMolly, RhysxBonnie. We could take some of their soundfiles to make a thing.

And you know what's even more fascinating? Erin Yvette is only 22.

• JoelxSnow Confirmed!! XD

And then I remember Rhys and Joel from the last of us have the same voice actor...

• Are they married yet? 2 kids, pet skag, Rhys with a pipe and Sasha in an apron cooking green eggs on toast?

No?

Hit me up when it happens.

• Don't worry, it's bound to happen soon.

ImUrban posted: »

Are they married yet? 2 kids, pet skag, Rhys with a pipe and Sasha in an apron cooking green eggs on toast? No? Hit me up when it happens.

• Man, why'd you have to spoil Episode 5?

Are they married yet? 2 kids, pet skag, Rhys with a pipe and Sasha in an apron cooking green eggs on toast? No? Hit me up when it happens.

• What angered me was most of the people complaining about Rhysha being forced shipped Rhyiona. I don't have a problem with their opinions, I have a problem that they thought they knew Rhyiona would be canon, and no one said anything was forced. Then Rhysha seems to be canon and its "Thats so forced man this is a game about choices" Like I bet if Rhyiona became canon there would not be anything about how it was forced. It's just something that I figured I should get off my chest.

• I'm curious, if Sasha were to get a job at Hyperion, what would her job be?

• Probably an intercom operator or something.

Sasha on intercom: "Rhys get your ass up here now!"

I'm curious, if Sasha were to get a job at Hyperion, what would her job be?

• ....What did i just witness? Alt text

Too bad we're such detectives we instantly noticed it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• 'Soon'

Don't worry, it's bound to happen soon.

• Oh yeah I remember now... it was on first comment :)

Pipas posted: »

Yep. :P

• Imagine her smugness if she were to tell Rhys tha he has to clean trash with his bare hands becasue it's his job ......

Probably an intercom operator or something. Sasha on intercom: "Rhys get your ass up here now!"

• OF COURSE RHYS WILL GET ALL THEM HOOKERS!

kristi78968 posted: »

WILL RHYS GET ALL THE HOOKERS THOUGH?

• Dammit, and here I thought there'll be only Episode 3 spoilers.

Alt text

Kuroix12 posted: »

Man, why'd you have to spoil Episode 5?

• Alt text

'Soon'

• Alt text

Rhysha portrait

• Bonnie

Alt text

Man, fuck Bonnie.

Well, technically, it's RhysxMolly, RhysxBonnie. We could take some of their soundfiles to make a thing. And you know what's even more fascinating? Erin Yvette is only 22.

• And Arvo I hope we get to kill him in S3

Pipas posted: »

Bonnie Man, fuck Bonnie.

• Tbh, I don't want to see them ever again.

And Arvo I hope we get to kill him in S3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.