Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Ouch, what a mighty blow! You struck me where I never expected you to strike... I guess this is the end for me... The Dark Side has lost...

But wait!

pulls out a Pokeball I have just what I need...

Alt text

• Welp, I've just been lurking on this thread and making comments every now and then. I don't want to cause any inconvenience but may I please be added to the map? I'm in waaay to deep to be backing out of this ship now.

• I was just kidding..Sorry

Alt text

Stop being mean to me... please.

• edited July 2015

MY GOD MAN!!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!
    I propose a truce. If we were to let Magikarp and Metapod duke it out, all of existance could be destroyed. We can't let that happen to Rhysha.
    Besides, why should be have to choose between the powers of light and powers of darkness?
    Alt text
    Surely mastering both is better for everyone and strenghtens the might of us Rhyshans.

armis37 posted: »

Ouch, what a mighty blow! You struck me where I never expected you to strike... I guess this is the end for me... The Dark Side has lost... But wait! pulls out a Pokeball I have just what I need...

• Welcome! Sure you can be added! Give @Grumpydof some time tho, he's the map maker and hasn't been feeling to well.

DaisyTalia posted: »

Welp, I've just been lurking on this thread and making comments every now and then. I don't want to cause any inconvenience but may I please be added to the map? I'm in waaay to deep to be backing out of this ship now.

• Of course! He can take all the time he needs, whenever he wants to!

Welcome! Sure you can be added! Give @Grumpydof some time tho, he's the map maker and hasn't been feeling to well.

• I... I don't know if I c-
    Eh, I'm over it.
    Alt text

I was just kidding..Sorry

• You know what? I agree. Mastering both sides would give even more might to already the best ship there is - Rhysha. It deserves the best, and we're not meant to fight amongst ourselves - we're meant to protect and raise our ship!

Truce it is! And to celebrate it, a toast: may Rhysha be with you!

Let's drink to that:

Alt text

MY GOD MAN!!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!! I propose a truce. If we were to let Magikarp and Metapod duke it out, all of existance could be dest

• Welcome, welcome! Glad to have you with us :)

Welp, I've just been lurking on this thread and making comments every now and then. I don't want to cause any inconvenience but may I please be added to the map? I'm in waaay to deep to be backing out of this ship now.

• Indeed! May Rhysha be with you also!
    Yes, a toast!
    Alt text
    Ummmmm... How am I supposed to drink this?

You know what? I agree. Mastering both sides would give even more might to already the best ship there is - Rhysha. It deserves the best, an

• Umm... liquify it, should do the job! ;)

Indeed! May Rhysha be with you also! Yes, a toast! Ummmmm... How am I supposed to drink this?

• Also, if you want to make it easier for him slightly, you might want to get a Gravatar for your telltale avatar and choose a unique image.

Of course! He can take all the time he needs, whenever he wants to!

• Alt text
    Okay, I think it's time to end this comment chain now, before it makes this page any less navagationable (I think that's a word).
    Thank you @armis37 for participating in that riveting battle, everyone else for participating and especially @mirashade for creating this chain so this ridiculous shizzle could happen.
    LONG LIVE RHYSHA!!!
    Wow. It's a good thing @Leluch123 decided not to fight. Fighting both of you could have been messy. :I

Umm... liquify it, should do the job!

• Whoa, this has been an enjoyable chain to participate in xD Maybe we'll do it again some time ;)

Okay, I think it's time to end this comment chain now, before it makes this page any less navagationable (I think that's a word). Thank you

• And what if the only time Rhys wasn't controlled by Jack was when Rhys slapped Sasha's ass?

Alt text

What if this whole time its just been Jack taking your body over and flirting with Sasha because Rhys is too nervous

• Maybe Telltale will give Episode 4 to us as Christmas present! HAHAHAAHAHAAASFAGA.

cries

cena966 posted: »

Damnit...I NEED EPISODE 4 NOOOOWWWW!!!! I want to see what happens to Rhysha But i think we will have to wait a long time

• Really? Kenny had a pretty defined personality

At least Carver has a personality unlike Kenny

• Sure, just tell us where you live. :)

• wot

At least Carver has a personality unlike Kenny

• Hehehe then he have perfect excuse to do it and blame it on Jack

Pipas posted: »

And what if the only time Rhys wasn't controlled by Jack was when Rhys slapped Sasha's ass?

• That sounded... a bit creepy xD

Sure, just tell us where you live.

• That would be cool since a lot of you are clones !

Also, if you want to make it easier for him slightly, you might want to get a Gravatar for your telltale avatar and choose a unique image.

• :C

Maybe Telltale will give Episode 4 to us as Christmas present! HAHAHAAHAHAAASFAGA. cries

• Guys what page are the wallpapers? I don't remember ^^"

• Rhysha question for today!

How would Rhys and Sasha's relationship would affect their relationship with Fiona? I'm really curious to hear your thoughts on this one xD

GrumpyDof posted: »

Guys what page are the wallpapers? I don't remember ^^"

• [succeed at hooking up with Sasha]

Fiona: You MADE OUT WITH MY SISTER?!

Rhys: M-made out is a bit strong. It was pretty chaste...ish?

Fiona: ish? ISH?! You son of a bitch!

[if you fail]

Fiona: (laughs) Heh. Serves you right.

Rhysha question for today! How would Rhys and Sasha's relationship would affect their relationship with Fiona? I'm really curious to hear your thoughts on this one xD

• Fiona would be happy for them... She thinks of Rhys as a friend...

Rhysha question for today! How would Rhys and Sasha's relationship would affect their relationship with Fiona? I'm really curious to hear your thoughts on this one xD

• You know what's subtly hilarious about the pinky swear?

At first glance, it seems like Rhys is patronizing Sasha with the gesture; it appears to be an attempt to belittle her in some capacity.

Then a few seconds later, you find out that it was an earnest attempt at kinship on his part and he giddily jumps the gun and says, "we're like best friends now!"

• Haha, perfect xD

The-Qing posted: »

[succeed at hooking up with Sasha] Fiona: You MADE OUT WITH MY SISTER?! Rhys: M-made out is a bit strong. It was pretty chaste...ish? Fiona: ish? ISH?! You son of a bitch! [if you fail] Fiona: (laughs) Heh. Serves you right.

• Fiona is happy for them... She thinks of Rhys as a friend...

====>FRIEND! (shots fired on Rhyiona)

Alt text

jk

• Been a bit of a lurker/phantom of this community for a little bit. But now would like to join! :D
    Alt text

Permission To come aboard, captain!?

• Aye, aye sailor! Welcome to our almighty Rhysha vessel, the best in the entire ocean!

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

Been a bit of a lurker/phantom of this community for a little bit. But now would like to join! Permission To come aboard, captain!?

• Thank you good sir.

Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

• Alt text

Fiona is happy for them... She thinks of Rhys as a friend... ====>FRIEND! (shots fired on Rhyiona) jk

• Honor to be here, sir! I will fight/ship with bravery and courage, sir! :D

Aye, aye sailor! Welcome to our almighty Rhysha vessel, the best in the entire ocean!

• Pleasure to have you here, sailor! Remain loyal to our cause/ship, and you shall be rewarded with eternal love and friendship!

Honor to be here, sir! I will fight/ship with bravery and courage, sir!

• Sounds good to me!

Pleasure to have you here, sailor! Remain loyal to our cause/ship, and you shall be rewarded with eternal love and friendship!

• It's surely a good deal!

Want to become part of our map/get Rhysha mark on your avatar?

Sounds good to me!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.